Closed Insanity Wars 2

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by Pyro240, Mar 14, 2015.

Team Select!

1. Red Team

14.3%
  2. Blue Team

9.5%
  3. The Ancient Plasma

47.6%
  4. HylianX

4.8%
  5. Eliminated.

23.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Pyro240
    As most of you know, Insanity Wars died. I forgot to mention that if it dies, a new one is created. Anyway, here's the rules!

Choose a team, no creating your own teams.

Maximum of 4 players per team.

No healing with magic, no invulnerability with magic, and no ridiculously overpowered magic barriers.

NO DOUBLE POSTING

Your partner can still fight if your main character dies, or the other way around.

2 character alts are allowed. For example, I could use Pyro240 and my PVP character, T.U.R.R.E.T. You are not allowed to create a character just for this, however.

No life-saving items. (ClusterMissile, I'm looking at your save blocks.

If I find any of your weapons or abilities too overpowered, it will get a nerf or get banned.

Please type what your characters are, as in species, and type what team your's is in your first post.

Your most powerful attacks can be only be used during and after page 10, your pretty good attacks during and after page 3.

No cloning or controlling other players.

No using super cheaty weapons, such as a weapon that can annihilate an entire universe and can only be used by you. That kind of weapon will be banned.

Play as silly as you want to, just as long as it doesn't violate the rules.

That said, LETS GO TO WAR! ATTACK!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Neodymium

Neodymium That one asshole Borealis

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Neodymium: Nope! *Neodymium nopes out of the the topic!* Nope! Nope! Nope!
    Radon: Dammit, why in the hell would he call me over to start a war just to leave? *Radon pulls Neodymium back to fight.* You stupid, stupid weirdo, Neodymium....
    Radon and Neodymium chooses Red Team! (We all know that Neodymium is a clone with stupid powers to annoy the heck out of everyone. But with his trusty Communicator he'll be something of a threat.) (Radon is an electric elemental that has been tortured by mutation; has ADHD as well....)
    Neodymium: Fine.... Bring it on....
    Radon: Do your worst!

• Like Like x 1
  3. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R, The Elder Plasma, Co-founder of The Ancient Plasma.
    Species: Plasmatic Shadowspectre.
    HP: 5,000
    Mana: 300 (20 Mana is regenerated every post)
    Armor: 10,000
    Attack: 500
    Defense: 200

Special abilities:
    Plasmatic Spitfire: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R unleashes three bolts of shadowplasma in succession. First shot does 100 damage, second shot does 233 damage, last shot does 666 damage. Mana cost: 40

Plasmatic Phase: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R phases out of the dimension momentarily to reappear elsewhere. An attack can be used after this is cast. Mana cost: 10

Plasmatic Lasers: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R channels the Plasmatic energy for 1 post, and after that, a giant laser is fired, dealing 1,200 damage. Mana cost: 100
    Passive Abilities:

[FONT=Roboto SLab, serif]Spectral Incarnation: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R, being a Plasmatic Shadowspectre, can take on the qualities of a spectre, allowing him to phase through blocks for a maximum of 2 posts at a time.
    Ancient Aura of Time: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R emanates a mysterious smoke that seems to be the essence of time, causing him to passively slow anything down, giving them a chance to miss. When the target is 5 metres away, a 4% miss chance is in place. A 20% miss chance can be obtained when the opposition is 1 meter away from PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R.
    Ultimate Abilities:
    Fourth Wall Fracture: (Yes, this is making a return) PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R carves out a hole that separates artificial reality from real life. Anything that comes into contact with Fourth Wall Fracture will be turned to pixels. A Fourth Wall Fracture can remain in one place for 2 posts before dissapearing. Mana cost: 280. Cooldown: 5 Posts
    [/FONT]

Plasmatic Rift: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R casts a rift to the dimension where he came from. It is only an "out" portal, so it cannot be entered. About 5-10 Plasmatic Sentinels, 5-10 P.I.E. (Plasmatic Interdimensional Enforcers), and 10-20 Plasmatic Shadow/Spectres (5-10 of each type) can appear from the portal before it dissapears. Mana cost: 200. Cooldown: 4 Posts.
    Plasmatic Sentinel:
    HP: 500
    Mana: 100
    Armor: 300
    Attack: 200
    Defense: 100
    Abilities:
    Plasmatic Ward: Summons a Plasmatic Ward to fire beams at enemies to damage them. Ward HP: 100. Damage: 50.
    Mana cost: 20
    Passive Abilities:
    Plasmatic Watcher: Watches over any enemies in range, giving the Plasmatic Sentinel the sight of the opposer.
    P.I.E.
    HP: 300
    Mana: 150
    Armor: 500
    Attack: 100
    Defense: 200
    Abilities:
    Plasmatic Runestone: Summons a Plasmatic Runestone that saps 10% of all the enemies' stats, sharing them with any allies present. Does not stack. Mana cost: 50
    Passive Abilities:
    Aura of P.I.E.: The aura of justice around the P.I.E. grants it and any surrounding allies a boost of 50 Attack.
    Plasmatic Spectre (A unit in the Plasmatic Corruption as well)
    HP: 400
    Mana: 125
    Armor: 400
    Attack: 150
    Defense: 150
    Abilities:
    Plasmatic Blessing: Grants any allies a boost of 100 Defense for 2 Posts. Mana cost: 40
    Passive Abilities:
    Plasmatic Light: Blinds any enemies in a 20 meter radius, giving them a 10% chance to miss. If a Plasmatic Shadowspectre is encountered with Plasmatic Night being used, the effect is nullified.
    Plasmatic Shadowspectre (A unit in the Plasmatic Corruption as well)
    HP: 400
    Mana: 125
    Armor: 400
    Attack: 150
    Defense: 150
    Abilities:
    Plasmatic Curse: Any enemies have their defense hindered by 100 Defense. 2 Posts. Mana cost: 40
    Passive Abilities:
    Plasmatic Night: Darkens the surroundings in a 20 meter radius, giving them a 10% chance to miss. If a Plasmatic Spectre is encountered with Plasmatic Light being used, the effect is nullified.
    Combo Ultimate Abilities:
    The Last Plasmatic Shadowspectres: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R and R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP both reveal their true forms. True forms of both units have double the stats, and the ability to free-float. In addition, all spells cost 0 Mana when True Forms are active. If "The Last Plasmatic Shadowspectres" is not cast when both PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R and R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP are under 3,000 HP, they will automatically cast it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  4. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    Yes! Finally some competition! Who wants to fight me first? Neo or Radon?

*Pyro takes a battle stance and equips his Railguns*

5. BroMage

BroMage Baby Auroran

Aug 6, 2014
    Male
    The Cursed Spectre, brother of Ultimadum
    The Void, sitting on a Titanstone throne.
    BroMage joins the fr- ech I'll do this when I have time. But for now~

Now this is a story all about how my whole life got turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute to sit right here
    I'll tell you how I became the fresh prince of a server called Aurora

Iiiiin West Voidopolis, born and raised on girls is where I spent most of my days
    Chillin out swimmin relaxin all cool shooting some guns outside of the pool

When Queen Umbra and her abusive powers started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and Ultimadum got scared and said
    "Your movin' to Aurora with your uncle and auntie Plasma"

6. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Rotasma's stats: (Needs editing after I accidentally deleted Plasma's moves and stats)

R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP, The Bloodplasma, Co-founder of the Ancient Plasma.
    Species: Plasmatic Shadowspectre.

HP: 10,000
    Mana: 300 (20 Mana is regenerated with every post)
    Armor: 5,000 (Any damage will initially go to this value. Once Armor is at 0, any further damage will go to HP)
    Attack: 666 (Damage dealt on auto-attack)
    Defense: 100 (Amount of damage reduced if damage is recieved)

Special abilities:
    Rotasmic Absorption: R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP absorbs a lesser being, and converts it to plasma, gaining an ability from it. If it's a greater being that's absorbed, it will be fired back out after being temporarily turned to plasma, dealing 500 damage to it. Mana cost: 30

Rotasmic Spitfire: R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP unleashes three bolts of shadowplasma in succession. First shot does 100 damage, second shot does 233 damage, last shot does 666 damage. Mana cost: 40

Rotasmic Phase: R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP phases out of the dimension momentarily to reappear elsewhere. An attack can be used after this is cast. Mana cost: 10

Rotasmic Lasers: R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP channels the Rotasmic energy for 1 post, and after that, a giant laser is fired, dealing 1,200 damage. Mana cost: 100

Passive Abilities:
    Spectral Incarnation: R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP, being a Plasmatic Shadowspectre, can take on the qualities of a spectre, allowing him to phase through blocks for a maximum of 2 posts at a time. Once 2 posts are up and if he is still inside solid blocks, his plasma will start to deal 10% of his current HP to him every second. When taking on the spectral incarnation, he is unable to attack, but he can haunt the minds of opponents. He can phase indefinately when he's not inside any solid.

Bloodplasma: R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP, being the Bloodplasma, can passively steal 1% of the damage he deals to an enemy, gaining it for himself. He also gains a 15% Critical Strike chance, which causes attacks to do triple damage.

Ultimate Abilities:
    Fourth Wall Fracture: (Yes, this is making a return) R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP carves out a hole that separates artificial reality from real life. Anything that comes into contact with Fourth Wall Fracture will be turned to pixels. A Fourth Wall Fracture can remain in one place for 2 posts before dissapearing. Mana cost: 280. Cooldown: 5 Posts

Infernal Dimensional Portal: R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP opens up a portal to The Infernal Dimension. Anything that enters is like to not return. Mana cost: 300. Cooldown: 5 posts.

Combo Ultimate Abilities:

The Last Plasmatic Shadowspectres: PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R and R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP both reveal their true forms. True forms of both units have double the stats, and the ability to free-float. In addition, all spells cost 0 Mana when True Forms are active. If "The Last Plasmatic Shadowspectres" is not cast when both PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R and R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP are under 3,000 HP, they will automatically cast it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  7. ClusterMissile

ClusterMissile Terraria Architect Terraria Architect

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    The Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
    Even with the character timit, Plasma's posts still take up half the webpage.
    "This is an RP thread! Ain't no stats here!"

Anyway, whenever i feel bored, i'll help Neo out on Red Team. My force will consist of ClusterMissile, who has his army or Minions, Magi, Masters and Mercenaries, and Outworld Devourer, the lone sentinal of the Outworld, an incredibly powerful being made of obsidian and crystals that tell the future. He is able to steal intelligence from you ([thus making your posts less and less relevant] draining your mana if you have it) which makes OD himself stronger, as he gains damage for both his general attacks and his Sanity's Eclipse, which will destroy you instantly if you are not careful (will deal huge damage, drain 75% of you mana, if you have any, OR will do absolutly nothing if you know how to counter it :p).

8. HylianCraft

HylianCraft Auroran Trusted User

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    Warp Shifting and Playing Videogames
    The Dimension Shift
    Finally! Paul improved his Grammar!
    Anywaysss.....
    Species: Nyrexian ( Looks like Palicoes )
    Name: HYL14NCR45T
    Attacks: Who cares?

*THROWS CANDY AT EVERYONE!!!
    Diabetes Type = OP

9. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    Forgot to add NO MAGIC PERMANENT BUFFS!

Well this'll be interesting. And the OD can only steal knowledge, not 1s and 0s! So his intelligence steal is COMPLETELY useless against me!

Name: Pyro
    Team: The Ancient Plasma
    Species: Hyper Advanced Annihilation Robot
    Attacks: Do you want me to list over a thousand things?

*Pyro fires his 2 Railguns aimed at Hylian! Hylian took 1418 damage!*

10. Astranium

Astranium La Burrito

Jan 29, 2015
    Female
    he has a squirty gun
    look at this crazy man
    Creature: Astralite
    Name: Astatine
    Health: 25,000
    Mana: 2,500
    Defense: 65
    Armor: 455
    Element: Stone
    Trait: Handerific (Hand based attacks heal for 15% of the damage dealt)
    Team: Ancient Plasma

Special Abilities: Army 'O Hands (Summons an army of hands to do her bidding) Element: Stone, Mana Cost: 2,000, Damage: 25 (Brick Throw), 55 (Space-Time Rift), 666 (Island Throw*)
    No other attacking abilities.

Defensive Abilities: Army 'O Hands II (Summons an army of hands to shield her from damage for 1 turn) Element: Stone, Mana Cost: 1,950
    No other defensive abilities.

Magical Abilities: Army 'O Hands III (Summons an army of LAZAR HANDS YEEEEaaah) Mana Cost: 2,500, Damage: 55 (per laser)
    No other magic abilities.

Combo Ultimate: Master Hand (Transforms all Astralites into bloodthirsty hands) Damage: 1337 Health Cost: 10,000 (Does damage to self)

*This attack costs 2,500 mana instead of 2,000

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  11. Rastriavis

Rastriavis Nolife

Feb 1, 2015
    Male
    Niddreigeinung SE
    Yepröscht, Laeneya, Veldir
    Terraria Character Name:
    Your freaking mum.
    Name Rastriavis
    Team: Team blue.
    Species: Cyborg Ferasan
    Main weapons: Gravity-gun, modified computer virus(es), HS-6 incinerator rifle, 20 million others.
    Attacks: a bunch.

12. Neodymium

Neodymium That one asshole Borealis

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    I should stop ignoring IW2. Just too damn long!
    *Radon brings Neodymium back to life with electricity.* Radon: Well that was stupid. Is that the crap you were talking about?
    Neodymium (a bit dazed): Yeah, I can't tell if he's attacking or talking. That grammar is enough to commit suicide.
    Radon: Agreed. Kill him with fire?
    Neodymium: Sure! *Neodymium clings onto Paul's face and burns hotter than 10,000 blue giant stars! Oh god, Neodymium runs low on energy....*
    Radon: Don't over exert yourself!
    Neodymium: Being careful! *Paul melts into a puddle of crap and atoms.* Yay!

13. Astranium

Astranium La Burrito

Jan 29, 2015
    Female
    he has a squirty gun
    look at this crazy man
    2nd Char time!

Creature: Astralite
    Name: Astranium
    Health: 125
    Defense: 0
    Mana: 65,000
    Armor: 0
    Elements: Myth, Ice
    Trait: Myth Hieroglyph (Can only take damage 45% of the time)
    Team: Ancient Plasma

Special Abilities: Health Transplant (Steals the health of an enemy to heal a fallen Ally.) Mana cost: 25,000, Damage: 650, Element: Toxic
    Stinging Storm: (A stream of stingers from hornets attack the enemy.) Mana Cost: 0, Damage: 5 (each stinger, 2-5 hits), Element: Toxic
    Cloud Eruption (Causes clouds to rain down lava and ash all over the enemy team at a great health cost.) Damage: 145 (causes 15 damage to all enemies on the battlefield), Health Cost: 145

Defensive Abilities: Reggae Rain (A completely and utterly stupid attack that does nothing but play reggae music for the rest of the battle.) Damage: 0, Mana Cost: 15, Element: REGGAE!
    Mymik (Copies the move the enemy used last, unless it's a Combo Ultimate or similar.) Damage: 1-5555, Mana Cost: 0, Element: Showtime

Magic Abilities: Dieroglyph (A stone tablet with mysterious symbols etched onto it is placed onto the ground to inflict damage on those who walk over it.) Damage: 125, Mana Cost: 35,000, Weather Boost: Mystical Blizzard, Elements: Ice, Myth
    Mystical Blizzard (Summons a blizzard that shoves icicles into the enemy's head and drains the brainpower [mana] of enemies.) Damage: 75, Mana Cost: 29,250, Boosts: Dieroglyph, Freeze-Dry, Gigantohail, Element: Ice

Combo Ultimate: Myth Sceptre (A slash of spacetime prevents an enemy from moving for 5 turns) Damage: 0 Mana cost: 65,000, Element: Myth

Passive Ability: Grand Hieroglyph (A bright light protects all Astralites from fighting for 1 battle, but can only be used once.) Mana Cost: 42,650, Element: Shield

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  14. Astranium

Astranium La Burrito

Jan 29, 2015
    Female
    he has a squirty gun
    look at this crazy man
  15. Astranium

Astranium La Burrito

Jan 29, 2015
    Female
    he has a squirty gun
    look at this crazy man
    Neo's move IMO is legyt

16. Astranium

Astranium La Burrito

Jan 29, 2015
    Female
    he has a squirty gun
    look at this crazy man
    Calling it legit cos
    <----

17. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    Neo being brought back to life was alright that one time, because he died of reading, but the 10 000 blue giant thing would kind of vaporize everything within a couple hundred lightyears. Bullcrap! That is not allowed.

Anyway, Paul, Neodymium has a device capable of deflecting air blasts and radiation. Your buddy's attack did nothing and your explosion vaporized you, and Neo didn't die. You killed yourself, and didn't you read? NO HEALING! Regenerating is not allowed. You died on Page One.

PAUL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED FROM INSANITY WARS 2. GAME OVER, PAUL.

18. Astranium

Astranium La Burrito

Jan 29, 2015
    Female
    he has a squirty gun
    look at this crazy man
    Can I fight tomorrow? I was also wondering if my trait from the character description of attacks hitting 13% of the time but having 5 health is okay...

19. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    You can fight tomorrow, and that is completely unfair.

20. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Wow, that's one of our team members out already...
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: We need to be smarter, team. Don't just throw yourself out there. In Paul's case, it's too late for him now. :c
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Anyway, let me tell you about how we, and only us two, ended up in Insanity Wars 2.
    Back on the old Insanity Wars, ???, The Creator, was harvesting dimensions and the like, because there was no one to stop him. The rest of our crew, The Spectre before Time, The Ultima Plasmaspectre, and The High Plasmatic Overlord, were sorting out the souls accumulated. The Spectre and Shadowspectre were just eating and drinking, for all I know, and the Eight Plasmatic Shadowspectres, that include both me and Rotasma, were on the front line, raining plasmatic Hell down upon the Universal Heart (That's a tier up from the Dimensional Heart). We subdued it's fortress so quickly, they didn't even get to transform into a Universal Hulk. Me and Rotasma headed back to The Demon of Plasma to prepare to find something else to fight.When ???, The Creator harvested the Universal Heart, his eyes shone the sinister white that they usually did. But this time we felt something wrong... Before that, ???, The Creator "joked" about turning corrupt on the last Insanity Wars, but turns out he was really corrupted.

R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: He turned on us like a star colliding with a planet. He unleashed the true power of all the souls and Dimensional and Universal Hearts combined to annihilate us. He started to cause explosions of a chaotic nature in the general direction of The Demon of Plasma, but me and Plasma were on the bridge of the ship, and we used Demonic Time Magic to heal the ship fully. But the explosions kept on coming. The three Superiors with their scythes in hand, and magic in mind, did what they could to stop ??, The Creator, but it was not enough. He cleaved his scythe through them all, every single one of them. The Shadowspectre and The Spectre were captured, as far as we know. ???, The Creator, kept sending chaotic magic towards us, and soon the ship, and 6 of it's crewmembers were either dead, or captive. ???, The Creator managed to destroy a large amount of weapons on The Demon of Plasma, beyond repair. He caught up to us, him with godlike powers and chaotic explosions, and us with a crippled warship, that no longer had Demonic Time Magic to restore it.
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: His scythe came flying at us, left, right, and centre. Our hull was heavily damaged, and our shields, even if restored, were like paper against that scythe. But Rotasma had something else up his sleeve, and that was the ability to control blood. I thought that ???, The Creator didn't have any blood, but I guess that's why we called him "???" in the first place; we didn't know crap about him. But Rotasma's Bloodplasma magic succeeded in stopping him in his tracks, practically clotting his blood. We resolved to get out of that universe at once. We used Demonic Charge, until even that was failing to the power of ???, The Creator's ability to undo magic.

R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: ...And that's what happened. As far as I know, ???, The Creator is still alive. But until we get to him, we will have to deal with whatever Insanity Wars 2 throws at us.. So far we have adjusted nicely, seeing as The Demon of Plasma was heavily damaged by ???, The Creator. Soon, we are going to have to fight him... But first we have to look for our own bases, and repair them.
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Rotasma, I've found something! It's both of our bases! We have made progress!
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: Are they really there? They looked cloaked. Or have you picked up the scent of interdimensional portal cookies?
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Yep. *Lands The Demon of Plasma in his base*
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: We need to deploy the Plasmatic Corruption and Rotasmic Crimson somewhere... Have you found the location of the other teams? After you've done that, cloak the bases.
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Yep, I found them. I'm detecting Rast's Blue Team Base on that planet... The locations of the other bases are unknown, as I'm not sensing them. I'll look for a place as far away from the teams as possible to deploy the Plasmatic Corruption. You deploy the Rotasmic Crimson. *Deploys the Plasmatic Corruption at the planet's North Pole in a 1km/3 cube.*
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: *deploys the Rotasmic Crimson at the planet's South Pole in a 1km/3 cube.* Plasma, we need to balance those units before the AutoSpawn is turned on. Maybe next post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.