Important Lin Kuei Je'daii

Discussion in 'General' started by Clay, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Clay

Clay Ice Demon shhh Donator 4

Oct 11, 2013
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Clay
    Hello, everyone!

We are partners (or affiliates, if you prefer) with the Lin Kuei Je'daii Warframe community. They have been a Warframe community for over 3 years, and since we already have multiple members in their community, we decided to join up with them in a more "official" way!

What this means for you is that, while Aurora may still be new to the Warframe community, you will have free access to an experienced Clan full of players that will be happy to help you out and join you on your Warframe journey!

You can join their Discord at this link: https://discord.gg/fMZaKr9

For more information, you can find Lin Kuei Je'daii members (they are tagged on both the forum and Discord) and send them a message.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Akuma

Akuma That one smug nerd Donator 69 Trusted User Lin Kuei Je'daii Retired

Oct 2, 2013
    Female
    Art
    Somewhere
    Terraria Character Name:
    Akuma
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Valkieyria
    My clan mates aswell as other members of my Discord will be more than happy to help you guys out and guide you if you are stuck and have no idea what to do, they are experienced players and good friends of mine who have been playing for much longer than I have (Ever since early open beta). Warframe can be a bit confusing in the beggining so do not hesitate to ask the LKJ people to help you out, simply ask in our #Helpdesk channel.

The LKJ Discord is still growing so suggestions are also more than welcome to improve the Discord and make things easier for everybody :) Simply let me know what your suggestions are.

Have fun everybody!