Official "I'm Coming/Going/Away" Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Clay, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Clay

Clay Ice Demon shhh Polaris

Oct 11, 2013
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Clay
    ...don't you dare make that joke here.

Please use this thread to announce that you are going away for a few days (or more), have limited access for a while, or are returning from limited/no access. There is no need to make an entire thread dedicated to telling everyone you are leaving for two days.

Note that this is NOT a status update thread. Use status updates for minor updates; use this thread if you have a specific reason to inform the community of your absence (such as it being more than a few days in length).

• Like Like x 2
  2. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    I'm playing Starbound because of its new update, so the next time you see me in at least 2 weeks time, be suprised.

3. Neodymium

Neodymium That one asshole Borealis

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    :mad: I could've used this when I was grounded!!!

4. Waziooi

Waziooi Divinator Trusted User

Sep 13, 2014
    Female
    Pokémon Showdown
    I'm now addicted to World of Tanks, so you probs won't see me for a week or two.

5. Someone's Zombie

Someone's Zombie Icy Auroran Retired

Aug 24, 2014
    Male
    Trained Musician
    Terraria Character Name:
    Ice
    In A few weeks I will have to go back to school -_- so I would not have much time to play on Aurora, So I will apply once more in a few days, this time for B2, sadly I will not be able to join my normal 2-3 hours at Aurora maybe 1 hour per day so this might be might last chance to get a rank before I have to start studying again, now I think I will have to dedicate 80% of my time for School about 10% for Personal stuff 5% for daylight and friends, and 5% for Aurora about an hour a day. Wish me luck ^-^ , thanks friends, I will not be able to dedicate my full time to Aurora, But I will still join sometime in the day, Thanks again, @Clay @Patrikk @Sergei @NamiMurdock @Lhama @Pyro240 @PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R @HylianCraft @RedCreeper07 @Firemario @Apjp @Kyle @Sor Duncan The Tall I hope I can see you someday soon thx guys

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
  6. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Dude, see that "Going Away" topic that Clay has? Also, DON'T GO, Zombie! ;~; Good luck with school....

7. Patrikk

Patrikk Server Owner Server Owner

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Aurora
  8. Clay

Clay Ice Demon shhh Polaris

Oct 11, 2013
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Clay
    Merged into the proper place.

9. Someone's Zombie

Someone's Zombie Icy Auroran Retired

Aug 24, 2014
    Male
    Trained Musician
    Terraria Character Name:
    Ice
    Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  10. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Thank you, Clay!

11. Kyle

Kyle Nolife Australis Retired

Sep 23, 2013
    Canada
    Wow you tagged me, I feel special. Anyway, have fun at school, it's bound to create some of your fondest memories.

• Like Like x 1
  12. HylianCraft

HylianCraft Auroran Trusted User

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    Warp Shifting and Playing Videogames
    The Dimension Shift
    Hi everyone, Hylian Here. I won't be on the server for some time, cause I'm doing a Swords Only Playthrough on the Terraria Community Forums. So I won't be in-game for sometime, just gonna be on the forums.

13. stealth

stealth Baby Auroran

Feb 13, 2015
    Male
    The shadows
    apparently i got banned from aurora for greifing i dont know what i griefed or even how all i want to say is good bye i had fun in aurora while it lasted i will still be comunicating on the forums til next week so goodbye

14. Ultimadum

Ultimadum Demi-God of the Void Australis Retired

Oct 29, 2013
    Male
    The Void
    Terraria Character Name:
    Ultimadum
    Post merged.

15. Sableye

Sableye Wonder Guarder Trusted User

Jan 31, 2015
    Male
    ???
    ???
    So basically, today I got ddosed.

I won't go into full details due to me not having the mindset( I'm angry as a mother trucker) nor the patience.

To those who may not know what that means, ddosed means Distributed Denial of Service. My internet is off and I don't know how long that will be. I have contacted local authorities and I am sorting the problem out as we speak.

Basically what a ddos essentially does is overwhelms your router which shuts off your internet which can range from minutes to weeks to months.

With that being said, it is unknown for how long I will be gone. I am restricted to using my phone to monitor and surf the forums as my duty as a survival moderator.

Now, I know probably no one knows me due to the fact that I'm rarely on the freebuild which is more linked to the forums.

However, I consider Aurora like my family. Or second one. The community, the people that inhabit it, are all great. I go on Terraria nearly ever day because of you guys.. You guys as a whole are what makes this game enjoyable and meaningful.

So uh, yeah. Just a heads up.
    Cya around I guess.

(P.S.: whoever made that draft save function, you are a genius.

~Post merged~

16. xtpkt

xtpkt New Member Terraria Architect Australis Retired

Aug 22, 2014
    Male
    Democratic People's Republic of Korea
    Terraria Character Name:
    xtpkt
    This isnt a really "Coming or "Leaving" statement, but expect me to be alot less active for the next week or so.

17. Jet

Jet Baby Auroran

Dec 20, 2014
    Male
    Being a Panda
    Somewhere in your room
    :(Well you know what's gonna happen and yes I'm leaving for maybe 2-3 weeks because my Graduation is nearing so I'll have to focus on my studies though I might be able to be on IRC. I will miss all of my friends and most escpecially my Panda XD

18. DragonMaster9240

DragonMaster9240 Baby Auroran

Aug 18, 2014
    Hello guys, I'm back! :D
    Some of you may remember me. I quit Aurora for quite a while, a long time ago. I didn't say anything to anyone about my department, I just simply left, deciding to come back some time soon.
    But that some time soon turned into probably over a year. And now, I'm back.
    My IGN is Dragon9240, my forum name DragonMaster9240.
    The main reason I quit Aurora was that I am terrible at building. I spent 2 hours building pixel art for my Builder app, yet it got rejected. I started getting into PvP, it was quite nice, but then I realised: I wasn't getting the most out of the server, because it focuses on building.
    I highly doubt my building skill as increased any, but let's try.
    It was nice to have a chat with the players and PvP, I think I'm going to stick with PvP with a hint of building. :3
    Not that I'm good at PvP either.

19. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Eh? You missed SO much, trust me. Welcome back, though!

20. DragonMaster9240

DragonMaster9240 Baby Auroran

Aug 18, 2014
    Thanks! I know that I must have missed a lot, and to make up for it I will totally donate to the server soon! :D