Aurora Gaming Merchandise

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Patrikk, Feb 11, 2018.

Would you love to see and get Aurora Gaming Merchandise?

1. Yeah, I would be willing to buy certain items.

100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Patrikk

Patrikk Server Owner Server Owner

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Aurora
    Greetings Aurorians!

I would like to annonuce that the Aurora Gaming team is working hard on making Aurora Merchandise happen!
    We thought it would be quite impressive and constructive towards our lovely community, to have branded merchandise available for our community members.
    We plan on getting out the following merch items:
    Badges, Stickers, Beanies, Mugs, Bookmarks, Calendar, Caps, Fridge magnets, Phone cases.
    Yes, we might be shooting a bit high with that list :D But we aim to achive our goals!

We would start out "small", with Aurora branded badges. If we are able to sell around 10 pieces, that means we get some capital to produce other items as well!
    Here is a preview of the badge

[​IMG]

This is only one design of the badge. We will try to come up with more and throw a poll to find out which design you guys would love to see in the first batch!
    The price of the badge is not fixated yet, we have to figure out production costs and shipping. Though it would be around 5$ USD.

We would love to receive your feedback. Would you get yourself any of the Aurora Gaming merch items? Which ones? Let us know by replying to this thread!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Patrikk

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Aurora
  3. Patrikk

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Aurora
  4. MO

MO Nolife Server Technician Trusted User

Feb 24, 2015
    Male
    Freeloader
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Terraria Character Name:
    MO
    Minecraft Character Name:
    MO
    I'd definitely be interested in buying Aurora merchandise, maybe some items with quotes or such from the server. Really adds something new to the server!

I'm in

• Winner Winner x 1