Aurora Update 3.1.1: Server Updates!

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Clay, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Clay

Clay Ice Demon shhh Polaris

Oct 11, 2013
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Clay
    This is part 2 of our Aurora 3.1 update.

As you can tell by now, Aurora is now in Valentine's mode!

Forum
    • We have a new Valentine's Day forum style, which can be selected (or de-selected) with the style chooser at the bottom-left corner.
    • We're still working on fancy banners for the ranks, but it's coming!

Server
    • We've added a new rank known as [Trusted User] (rank name temporary). This rank can be given by higher staff to users that are well-known and trusted. Trusted users can use [/ruler, /suicide, /up, /left, /right, /down, /top, /buff], use water buckets, add quotes, and set their own greeting.
    • We've replaced the broken C3Mod with a broken C3R. Should we actually fix the single issue with C3R, it will work as a replacement for C3Mod, with the ability to (correctly) run CTF, TDM, Duels, and any other gamemode we think of, since C3R comes with the ability to easily make gamemodes. Yay run-on sentences!
    • We've added a new plugin for Grief Watch & staff to "warn" players, even if they aren't online. When you have an active warning, you are placed into the "disabled" group and frozen, so players won't be able to build or use any commands until they read and accept the warning.
    • We've replaced "invincible" Lihzahrd Bricks with Active Stone Blocks, allowing you to use Lihzahrd Brick again. However, blacklisting the active stone block tile broke wiring completely (and we forgot to re-enable Lihzahrd brick), so we're working on fixing that now.
    • And for the most-needed update: a new map! It's a Valentine's Day-themed map, so we hope you enjoy it!

• Like Like x 5
  2. Waziooi

Waziooi Divinator Trusted User

Sep 13, 2014
    Female
    Pokémon Showdown
    Who are the Trusted Users?

3. Sableye

Sableye Wonder Guarder Trusted User

Jan 31, 2015
    Male
    ???
    ???
    Interesting.
    Anxious to see how these new mechanics work in game.

4. Someone's Zombie

Someone's Zombie Icy Auroran Retired

Aug 24, 2014
    Male
    Trained Musician
    Terraria Character Name:
    Ice
    Actually Sableye is a Trusted User

and you forgot to post the one added yesterday /uno ! I am so excited, Still needs to be fixed tho...

5. Clay

Clay Ice Demon shhh Polaris

Oct 11, 2013
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Clay
    I forgot to post two weeks ago that I would be making an Uno plugin I hadn't even thought of making yet? :|

And it should be fixed on the next server restart.

6. Kai

Kai Auroran

Mar 21, 2015
    Male
    Building grinding bosses and well being mad
    Obove all others
    Cool uno as in the card game or something else I know absolutely nothing about plugins for this game actually wooh bumper carz

7. Meh

Meh Baby Auroran

Feb 17, 2015
    Male
    I Loved the Valentines Day Sign Build :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Superstar57

Superstar57 Baby Auroran

Aug 19, 2016
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Superstar57
    The trusted user's can't use any of those commands I tried and I'm a trusted user
    *\_("-)_/* someone tell me when this is changed...