Closed Conflicts

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by Bismuth, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bismuth

Bismuth Elder Auroran Trusted User Retired

Aug 3, 2016
    Terraria Character Name:
    Bismuth Seed
    NOTE - Conflicts has been moved to a Discord, meaning we're no longer using these forums. If you want to join based on the information shown below, contact me and we'll see if it can work out.

Honorary credits go to @PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R for being an original host before we parted ways and @bigbluu722 for listening and helping me brainstorm for ideas, alongside with proof reading a lot.

Some things to note about this forum game
    -Yes, I know I'm not amazing at writing, and some people can deem my writing as cringey. I know, I know, I like criticism, but please don't mess around with this. I spent actual hours of effort drawing, typing, planning, so don't join for ironic purposes or make fun of me for doing this.
    -I'm not the best map artist and some things will probably not be exactly to scale, additionally speaking there is no scale, meaning I don't know whether it's measured by miles or feet, to be honest. It's just there so you can imagine what Valleys looks like for yourself.
    -This forum game highly relies on our Discord server. If you're not in the Discord server or I don't allow you to join it, you will not be participating in this forum game, period. This means I also get to make judgement on whom I allow to participate.

What is Conflicts?
    Conflicts is a forum game made by me and partially @PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R, which takes place in a fictional world called Valleys. Including drawn maps, lots of info for typing, and me included, you're able to join and make your own character to explore this world and try to achieve your goals. I know that, compared to other forum games (i.e. Plasmatic Reality and/or Kingdom of Bismuth), this is going to take a bit more of a convoluted turn. Questions are perfectly okay, and I will try to help you understand a lot of the things that go on here, since I know it is going to get a bit crazy and joining is a pretty big info dump.

How do I play?
    To play Conflicts, you first need to know how decisions and stats work, alongside with making a character and joining our Discord server (pm me for a link).

All decisions are made off of a 20 Sided Die decided by Sidekick, a discord bot for dice rolling. Each decision has a chance out of 20 to succeed (note that succeeding isn't always necessarily a good thing, and sometimes percentages can be a lie in certain circumstances. For example, succeeding to say something doesn't mean the intentions of saying it is resolved, it just means you succeeded in saying something). Depending on what number you get determines whether you succeed or fail in the action chosen.

Note that the exact number you get still matters. For example, if you need to get a 3 or greater to succeed, rolling a 3 would be barely making it while rolling a 20 makes you do it practically perfectly.

The formula used to show your chances of succeeding in a percentage is (x -/+ y)5 - 5, x being the original number and y being other external variables added or subtracted.

Here's an example of a decision. Lets say you're running from a dragon, and you have the following choices,
    [ KEEP RUNNING ] Surely you can eventually outrun the dragon. (14 - 5 Dexterity)
    [ TRY AND HIDE ]
    You can obviously outsmart a dragon. (3 - 1 Wit)

This means that your chance of trying to hide is a 2 out of 20 chance, while trying to run is a 9 out of 20 chance. You're probably wondering what exactly Dexterity or Wit is, which is what the next section is for.

STATS
    There are 7 total stats in the game (or 8 if you're an ilmig). These stats are Vitality, Dexterity, Strength, Charisma, Intellect, Wit, and Perception - Stability is also an additional stat for ilmigs.

[ VITALITY ] is a stat that determines how healthy you are and how much you can endure before injuries, death, or infections happen.

[ DEXTERITY ] is a stat that determines how flexible, acrobatic, and fast you are in all physical actions like running or moving your arms.

[ STRENGTH ] is a stat that determines how strong you are physically like how hard you can punch or pull, or how how much you can carry at once.

[ CHARISMA ]
    is a stat that determines how friendly and good you are at talking, which helps bartering, lying, and knowing social cues.

[ INTELLECT ]
    is a stat that determines your booksmarts and knowledge about intelligable things, and also increases your mental thoughts and influences how good you are at magic.

[ WIT ] is a stat that determines your streetsmarts and strengthens your reflexes and how keen or sharp you are.

[ PERCEPTION ] is a stat that determines how good you are at noticing certain things by using your five senses.

With that out of the way, the last thing we need to talk about is . . .
    RACES
    These are extremely brief summaries of every race - if you want detailed versions, I suggest reading them on the Discord server, specifically the channel #grimoire-races.

Humans are basically the generic race - they want unity and they discovered the main type of technology, steam technology (electricity and all that stuff has been entirely missed).
    +3 To Any Stat(s)

Ilmigs are slightly smaller, like dwarves. When an ilmig dies, they leave behind a tuning, or a ghost. Ilmigs are able to capture tunings and convert them into energy, which they call holotech. Additionally, ilmigs have an eighth stat called Stability, which helps keep away depression (as ilmigs get a lot of depression and/or suicidal thoughts) and allows them to see tunings better.
    +2 Vitality, +2 Stability, +2 Strength
    -2 Intellect

Sendrows are the aquatic race of the bunch. With killer instincts, they aren't the most friendly ones, but they're really good at killing. Additionally, they have the ability to hive, or talk to other nearby sendrows using their mind instead of their mouths.
    +3 Strength, +2 Wit, +2 Perception
    -3 Charisma

Cyndigs
    are similar to what people describe them as "magma lizards." With the ability to traverse cold and hot temperatures, alongside with having rock hard skin and being able to endure a lot, they're able to trade easily and therefore became very wealthy as a race. A huge downside to them is the fact that they cannot use magic, whatsoever, or use magic-related tools or technology.
    +4 Charisma, +4 Vitality
    -2 Dexterity, -1 Perception

Lyrae
    are the most similar to humans except for their horns, which grow over maturity and are based on where you are in society (You will have ram horns, which means you're an adventurer. Other examples are how criminals lose their horns and the royal family has tree branches for horns). Additionally, they're able to use a specific type of magic called frauning, or blood magic, and can technically live infinitely, but have very weak skin.
    +3 Dexterity, +4 Intellect
    -3 Vitality

With that out of the way, here are the character sheets!

Character Sheets

Name
    : Name here, nothing overly complicated, don't mind if you don't have a last name
    Race: One of the five races given above

Basic Character: Personality, characteristic traits, backstory, practicalities, etc. go here

Points Assigned:

You are given 18 Points to assign to the stats below (or 21 if you're a human). Delete all "Racial Bonuses" except for the race you are (for example, if you're a sendrow, delete all racial bonuses in parentheses except for the sendrow ones). Your stats cannot go below 1, and they have to stay at 1 or above after the racial bonuses. There is a maximum of 8 points in one stat. Don't add anything for Stability if you're not an ilmig.

[ VITALITY ]
    (+4 Cyndig) (+2 Ilmig) (-3 Lyrae)
    [ DEXTERITY ] (-2 Cyndig) (+3 Lyrae)
    [ STRENGTH ] (+2 Ilmig) (+3 Sendrow)
    [ CHARISMA ] (+4 Cyndig) (-3 Sendrow)
    [ INTELLECT ] (-2 Ilmig) (+4 Lyrae)
    [ WIT] (+2 Sendrow)
    [ PERCEPTION ] (-1 Cyndig) (+2 Sendrow)

[ STABILITY ]
    (+2 Ilmig)

Town Location: Towns are shown below in the maps, represented by flags. Flag color shows which race they are. If you don't know the towns, most likely you haven't read through the map in the Discord server.

MAPS

Note: If you just want to join for funzies instead of participating and I trust you, you can

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Bismuth

Aug 3, 2016
    Terraria Character Name:
    Bismuth Seed
    Participants -
    Bigbluu
    Charlotte
    Cluster
    Diekonradish
    God Moon
    Glue
    Manefuel
    Mystery Mage

Plasma
    Pyro
    Redcreeper

Sehn
    Wolpertinger
    Wortal

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. sehn

sehn Baby Auroran

Aug 23, 2017
    Terraria Character Name:
    sehn
    Name: Sehn
    Race: Ilmig

Basic Character: Energetic, kind, excited, optimistic. Wants to master tunings and also magic if possible. Looks like a usual ilmig.

Starter Weapon: Wooden staff that has no essence currently but has a good quality compound crystal on top.

Points Assigned:

[ VITALITY ] 3
    [ DEXTERITY ] 1
    [ STRENGTH ] 3
    [ CHARISMA] 2
    [ INTELLECT ] 2
    [ WIT] 1
    [ PERCEPTION ] 1

[ STABILITY ] 9

Town Location: Bird Song
    second

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  4. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Bissy you didn't give 10% credit to Glue!

...also Mysty gave inspiration for the Cyndigs so I guess throw a % or two at him.

Name: Plasma
    Basic Character: 19 year old. Well-built with dark blue robes and moderate lengthed, brown hair. Personality is eccentric, kind, adventurous. Wants to unify all races together, especially by stopping the sendrow racism. Until then, wants to explore what Valleys has in stall for him.
    Starter Weapon: A book with empty pages, and is designed for encryptions.

Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ] 3
    [ DEXTERITY ] 2
    [ STRENGTH ] 3
    [ CHARMISA ] 3
    [ INTELLECT ] 2
    [ WIT] 3
    [ PERCEPTION ] 2
    [ STABILITY ] 4

I start at Centerfude. c:

EDIT: Why are all the Ilmigs here first?

5. ClusterMissile

ClusterMissile Nolife Trusted User

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    The Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
    Name: Volir
    Basic Character: Doesn’t like to rely on or work with others if he can avoid it, thus keeps to himself. Generally moves with a bit of a hunch, making him seem even smaller than the normal Ilmig stature. Looks can be deceiving though...
    Starter Weapon: Old bronze sword with a sockets for tuning crystals.

Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ] 5
    [ DEXTERITY ] 2
    [ STRENGTH ] 6
    [ CHARISMA ] 1
    [ INTELLECT ] 1
    [ WIT] 1
    [ PERCEPTION ] 3

[ STABILITY ] 3

Inventory
    [ 200 GOLD ]
    [ BRONZE SWORD ] A weapon you carry around at all times. Old in value and has a small socket at the hilt for compound crystals; they have no charge at the moment.

Town Location: Halla Village

6. Diekon Radsch

Diekon Radsch Senior Auroran

May 15, 2016
    Female
    Queen of Daikons, Boreal Wood Lady
    Rock 'n Roll McDonald's
    Terraria Character Name:
    Xenia or Folgerphone
    Name: Diekonradish
    Race: Human
    Basic Character: Tall with red hair and a simple attire featuring a shirt, vest, pants, and brown shoes.
    Starter Weapon: A steel dirk.
    Points Assigned:
    • [ VITALITY ] 4
    • [ DEXTERITY ] 3
    • [ STRENGTH ] 4
    • [ CHARISMA ] 2
    • [ INTELLECT ] 3
    • [ WIT ] 4
    • [ PERCEPTION ] 1
    Inventory [ 200 GOLD ] [ STEEL DIRK ] Your weapon that you keep.

Town Location: Heavenforge

7. dog-moon

dog-moon Auroran

Aug 15, 2015
    Male
    Being Alive
    [email protected]
    Terraria Character Name:
    god-moon
    Name: Joe

Basic Character: 18 years old. Tall and buff. Facial features include having dark, unkept hair with random spikes and light eyes.
    Personality is eccentric and exuberant as he likes to trick and outsmart obstacles in his life.
    He enjoys wearing scarfs.
    Joe's grandfather was betrayed by his men by being pushed into waters to be eaten alive by sendrows.
    Joe wants to get revenge for this accident by killing the men who done this.

Starter Weapon: Clackers.

[ VITALITY ] 3
    [ DEXTERITY ] 2
    [ STRENGTH ] 2
    [ CHARISMA ] 2
    [ INTELLECT ] 3
    [ WIT] 7
    [ PERCEPTION ] 2

Inventory :
    [ 200 GOLD ]
    [ CLACKERS ] Weapon. Made of plastic, practically useless in a lot of ways.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Melkor

Melkor 7 years & counting Associative Manager Server Technician Australis

Jul 5, 2014
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Melkor
    Minecraft Character Name:
    iMelkor
    Name: Charlotte
    Basic Character: Tall with silver hair and shining blue eyes. Has apparent delusions of goddesshood, or egotistical. Wears a black trenchcoat over dark expensive clothing.
    Starter Weapon: Shining blue steel-shortsword, glows blue when hostile living beings come near. Becomes stronger in danger, weaker in small fights.

Points Assigned:

• [ VITALITY ] 1
    • [ DEXTERITY ] 5
    • [ STRENGTH ] 1
    • [ CHARIMSA ] 7
    • [ INTELLECT ] 2
    • [ WIT] 1
    • [ PERCEPTION ] 4

Inventory [ 200 GOLD ] [ BLUE SHORTSWORD ] A blue shortsword made of steel. Glows when enemies come, stronger or weaker depending on the heat of the battle. You always carry this around.

Town Location: Atlas

9. dog-moon

dog-moon Auroran

Aug 15, 2015
    Male
    Being Alive
    [email protected]
    Terraria Character Name:
    god-moon
    forgot to add lol
    [ Heavenforge - Human ]
    I'm quite known by locals as a steam boy, fixing steam-related problems like overheating and unbalanced pressure.

10. Wortal

Wortal Paper Plane Trusted User

Feb 18, 2015
    Paper.
    Norrland.
    Terraria Character Name:
    Wortal
    Name: Vei
    Race: Lyrae

Basic Character: Self-adoring and proud. Wants to prove herself to the world and spread Lyrae culture to others. Has encouraging parents that adore her magical capabilities.

Starter weapon: An umbrella with bladed edges.

Points Assigned:

[ VITALITY ]
    (-3 Lyrae) +4
    [ DEXTERITY ] (+3 Lyrae) +1
    [ STRENGTH ] +1
    [ CHARISMA ] +2
    [ INTELLECT ]
    (+4 Lyrae) +2
    [ WIT] +5
    [ PERCEPTION ] +3

Inventory:
    [ 90 GOLD ] [ EDGED UMBRELLA ] An umbrella with bladed edges. You carry this around at all times.

Town Location
    : Ruinia

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  11. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    Unless I get proved wrong, RIP Holiday Menace until Both Plasmatic and Conflicts are dead. Hope I'm wrong. Hmm... also, isn't it interesting that 3 semi-popular creators are doing forum games atm? Yeah... I'm not surprised

Welp, *cracks knuckles* time to get this started. Don't mind any... well... blinding white light for a minute... tee hee...

--==--==--==--==--

Name:
    Red

Race: Lyrae

Basic Character: Red is around mid-adult, with a strong heart for safety and compassion (though his skin is like jelly-strength). His horns are very big and strong due to minimal criminal records. Speed and skill was Red's thing when he was a child, in which he succeeded in his lifetime. For some townspeople, Red was considered a hero for his countless successes when times of the Lyrae get grim. However, Red wanted to go bigger... said by this excerpt...

"Valleys seems like a perfect world, but Red wants to discover everything about this said "perfect world". Using the skills he learned as a child, and with his very trusty (though not very powerful) wooden wand he likes to call, "The Wand of Nature", Red searches for intelligence, power, and strength to eliminate any threats to make this "perfect world" safer."

Starter Weapon: A basic wand made of wood that currently has some essence in it. (Red nicknames it "The Wand of Nature").

--==--==--==--==--

Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ] 2
    [ DEXTERITY ] 4
    [ STRENGTH ] 2
    [ CHARMISA ] 3
    [ INTELLECT ] 4
    [ WIT ] 4
    [ PERCEPTION ] 3

Inventory
    [ 200 GOLD ]
    [ BASIC WAND ] Has sword points at the edges, and currently have some basic essence.

Town Location
    [ Ruinia - Lyrae ]

12. Manefuel

Manefuel Nolife Trusted User

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Studying, duh
    Belgrade,Serbia
    Terraria Character Name:
    Manefuel
    Totally didn't dislike because you asked us to like it.
    Name: Mane
    Race: Cyndig
    Basic Character
    : Greedy, lying, chill, optimistic, friendly. He only cares about money and wants to be the richest person alive, though he is a good friend when it comes down to it. Tall, tough and friendly looking.
    Starter Weapon: One-handed sword, light and great for travelling.
    Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ] 7
    [ DEXTERITY ] 1
    [ STRENGTH ] 1
    [ CHARISMA ] 5
    [ INTELLECT ] 1
    [ WIT] 7
    [ PERCEPTION ] 1
    Inventory:
    [ 200 GOLD ]
    [ ONE-HANDED SWORD ]
    Light and great for travelling, carry it around at all times.

Town is Centerfude.

13. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    The Interwebz, Cyberspace
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    Name: Panzaer Gender:
    Male Race: Cyndig
    Basic Character: A trader of sorts, but enjoys adventuring and a good challenge.
    Looks like your average, solidly built, cyndig.
    Starter Weapon: A shortsword and small shield made of iron.
    Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ] 6
    [ DEXTERITY ] 1
    [ STRENGTH ] 5
    [ CHARISMA ] 5
    [ INTELLECT ] 2
    [ WIT ] 2
    [ PERCEPTION ] 2
    Inventory
    [ 200 GOLD ]
    [ IRON SHORTSWORD ] A small weapon you carry around.
    [ IRON SHIELD ] A small shield you carry around.
    Town: Taiga Stones

14. Glue

Glue Baby Auroran

Aug 2, 2017
    Neet
    Somewhere Ville
    Terraria Character Name:
    Glue
    Name:
    Glue
    Race:
    Sendrow
    Basic Character:
    Cocky, Pretentious, Crass, Indignant. To thrive as a Sendrow instead of survive as one. He looks bland under his mask of rags, he just has one of those faces.

Starter Weapon:
    A makeshift halberd.

Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ] 2
    [ DEXTERITY ] 5
    [ STRENGTH ] 5
    [ CHARISMA ] 1
    [ INTELLECT ] 3
    [ WIT] 3
    [ PERCEPTION ] 3

Inventory
    [ 200 GOLD ]
    [ MAKESHIFT HALBERD ]

Not the best weapon, but with your skills it works quite well. You carry it around at all times.

Town Location: Reignfold

15. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    Name: Vivian

Basic Character
    : One of Pyrotech's founders. Decided to use an experimental organic chassis to explore this unknown planet, to prevent being totally alien to this world's residents. Intelligent, friendly, sociable and calm, but her primary goal is collecting information about the planet by exploring - will not leave a stone unturned if possible.

Starter Weapon
    : Thermopile-driven automatic crossbow, 45 second clip reload [TPD-AC45]
    Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ] 4
    [ DEXTERITY ] 6
    [ STRENGTH ] 3
    [ CHARISMA ] 2
    [ INTELLECT ] 3
    [WIT] 2
    [ PERCEPTION ] 3

Inventory
    [200 GOLD]
    [TPD-AC45] Fires crossbow bolts made of anything, usually wood.
    [Transciever] A device used to relay collected information, with nothing beneficial about it. Just ignore it.

Town: Heavenforge.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  16. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Auroran Retired

Dec 14, 2015
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    bigbluu722
    bigbluu722
    Name: Bluu
    Race: @Sendrow
    Basic Character: Kirito from Sword Art Online, Sendrow DLC added. Solo explorer and/or wanderer, works with others if needed.
    Starter Weapon: Dual long swords.
    Points Assigned:
    [ VITALITY ]
    [ DEXTERITY ] 2
    [ STRENGTH ] 6
    [ CHARIMSA ] 1
    [ INTELLECT ]
    [ WIT] 4
    [ PERCEPTION ] 4
    Inventory
    [ 200 GOLD ]

[ DUAL LONG SWORDS ] It helps keep baddies away. You keep this with you at all times.(edited)

Town: Duens

17. Bismuth

Aug 3, 2016
    Terraria Character Name:
    Bismuth Seed
    Day 1
    Note: Listening to the music while reading what I type helps visualize the mood I'm trying to give.

BLUU
    , DIEKONRADISH, VIVIAN, JOE, WOLPERTINGER (INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS)

It turns out being in a city as remarkable as Heavenforge and walking outside the day after entering the place can cause some confusion - this was no different for you.

Minding your own business in a rather popular plaza, all of the people hustling about to do their affairs, you ponder what you want to do on the start of this day. Time is of the essence, and adventurers don't waste any resources they have! Concentrating on where you want to go first, you scan your surroundings, trying to avoid the common commotion from the locals. After spending some money at a local inn, you're ready to do something.
    *Bluu - Getting glances from other people was rather uncomfortable. Although all races were allowed here, the sudden notice of little sendrows in this area became obvious when you started getting nervous looks from locals.
    *Others - How fun this is!

[ -15 GOLD ]

[ LEAVE THE PLAZA ] Let's be honest ~ The current areas given to you are rather trash. The most closest and sensible exit is a gateway to a park with nature. Other lyrae are there, and it seems like there's more areas that way, might as well go there, right? (0)
    [ VISIT NEARBY ADVENTURER'S SHOP ]
    The most intriguing stand out of the ones in the plaza is the adventurer's stand that's selling items for a decent amount of gold. They might have something good, and if they don't, you'll still get a taste for what this place has for you, alongside with being able to ponder on where you want to go next afterwards. (0)
    [ ASK FOR HELP FROM A RANDOM LOCAL ]
    Hey, will it hurt to try? No. (7 - 1 CHARISMA = 6 BLUU) (7 - 2 CHARISMA = 5 DIEKONRADISH, VIVIAN, JOE) (7 - 5 CHARISMA = 2 WOLPERTINGER)

CHARLOTTE
    Atlas is as depressing as it is rumored.

Despite being one of the most popular towns of the world, the place had a misty feel to it, from the somewhat gray air to the straight faces all the villagers had. The majority of people looked like they belonged more in a history book than a town that was originally meant for guilding. The appeal of being in a place known for its past historical events of surviving the closest you could get to a bomb was not as exciting as it appeared. After sleeping at a nearby inn, you just wandered around the area, hoping for something interesting to happen with little luck. On the bright side, the inn costed just as much gold as the gold you found left on the ground that you decided to spend it on.

That is until you hear mutterings about a witch trial being held that day.

[ ASK THE LOCALS ABOUT THE WITCH TRIAL ] I mean, how else would you find out what the commotion is about? (5 - 7 CHARISMA = -2)
    [ WAIT AND SEE ]
    Maybe it's bad - witch trials were never meant to be surprise parties. Maybe seeing how it unfolds and trying to discover it on your own would be a better solution. (0)
    [ GIVE IT NO THOUGHT, LEAVE ]
    You haven't ventured far into town yet - leaving would be easy. The mentioning of a witch trial just confirmed your suspicions about how lame this town is. The only question is where from here. (0)

VOLIR
    Arriving in Halla Village was definitely a treat.

The expectations were unmatched by the arrival of the top notch guards surrounding the place. The climb was tremendous, and the destination was practically almost 20 degrees colder from the beginning, and gave you soreness all around your body. Entering the area immediately made you feel warmer as fire engines were placed around everywhere, compound crystals littered around the area in multicolored versions. The sights were true! Elevators actually did exist, and although weren't the top quality speed, it was still an amazing truth to behold in your mind that you have moved through the air without your feet.

After finally exposing yourself to the treats of Halla Village by a good nights rest in a cozy area, you realized exactly how expensive this place is, but it was well worth it. Now, where to next?
    [ -40 GOLD ]

[ WALK AROUND, ENJOY THE SIGHTS ]
    Halla Village was a lucky pick - everything seems so futuristic, and the tourists and adventurers swarm together like moths. Wouldn't hurt to join them and enjoy the sights, maybe get used to being here a bit more before taking off in an adventure for glory. You'll be avoiding others though, keeping to yourself is important when visiting these feisty places, wouldn't want to get robbed. (4 - 3 PERCEPTION = 1)
    [ ADVENTURE GUILD ]
    Okay, we already had enough time to enjoy the place. Halla Village happens to have the luxury of having lots of adventure guilds, or areas to complete quests for gold. Might as well, right? (0)

PANZAER
    Taiga Stones is neat.

Which you pretty much expected, since the place is in the middle of a stranded desert. Cyndigs are able to take the heat, but only them, which left no room for other racial tourists. Sleeping in a rather comfortable inn that let the price be on the house since apparently tourists are able to sleep there for free, you were pretty happy with the results of coming here. The main idea of finding the fire artifact was still fresh in your mind, and you pondered exactly what you wanted to do to conquer this thought in your mind. Every other location is designed for finding it, so walking for a few minutes would help form a party with others and you could already be well off on your way!

[ LOOK FOR AN ADVENTURE GUILD ] Taiga Stones has adventure guilds, or areas that are for doing quests requested by other locals in return for gold upon doing it. Taiga Stones also allows people to meet up at adventure guilds to form parties to venture towards the artifact though, so it's getting two birds with one stone. (0)
    [ ASK AROUND WITH THE LOCALS ]
    Won't hurt, right? Maybe you'll find out some useful information. (16 - 5 CHARISMA = 11)

RED, WORTAL (INDIVIDUAL CHOICES)
    Ruinia definitely deserves the title for the most popular city in the world.

In fact, that's an understatement. The only way to see no one else nearby you within a 20 feet radius is by closing your eyes or going to illegal areas. The feeling of being on a floating island is breathtaking, as you can feel the ground levitate, raise, lower in the air - after a bit, it feels like gravity has lost most of its impact. Buildings of any kind rose up from the ground to lure tourists, locals, and adventurers alike into their area, like a competition of how much attention you could get. Bright colors were plastered everywhere and sometimes a cloud would go through the area, which would mysteriously only laminate the buildings - asking nearby locals made them respond that it had something to do with the materials responding to water vapor. Since it's a floating island, walking up involved using a lot of complicated methods that ended up blurring into the same idea of going higher in the sky by using balloons, but it was a very costly factor. Now that you were here though, what now? The main interest is the air artifact, so, do you want to make a party to visit it by going to an adventure guild, or what?
    [ -110 GOLD ]

[ LOOK FOR AN ADVENTURE GUILD ]
    Ruinia has adventure guilds, or areas that are for doing quests requested by other locals in return for gold upon doing it. Because of the nearby air artifact, Ruinia also allows people to make parties to adventure to the temple at them. Why not try to go to a nearby one - there's practically one every 50 yards. (0)
    [ ASK AROUND WITH THE LOCALS ]
    Won't hurt, right? Maybe you'll find out some useful information. (8 - 3 CHARISMA = 5 RED) (8 - 2 CHARISMA = 6 WORTAL)

GLUE
    Reignfold was not lying - this place treated all sendrows equally like gods.

A short visit has piled into a relaxing day of treating yourself to stroke your pride knowing how hard the journey here was. After a bit of thinking though, realization of no adventure guilds here made a slight dilemma. An adventurer mainly made money off of adventure guilds, as they gave quests for money. No adventure guilds, no money, and eventually you'd be dead. It's possible you could've missed one while relaxing - it was a rather busy day.
    [ -60 GOLD ]

[ LOOK AROUND FOR AN ADVENTURE GUILD ]
    Maybe you missed one? (17 - 3 PERCEPTION = 14)
    [ IT'S TIME TO LEAVE ]
    It was nice being here, but if you can't benefit from here, what's the point? (0)
    [ STAY FOR POSSIBILITIES OF SOMETHING WORTHWHILE HAPPENING ]
    Something cool will eventually happen, right? (0)

MANE, PLASMA (INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS)
    Centerfude is the definition of rich kids.

Ilmigs and cyndigs walked around everywhere, not another race in sight. It was obvious that the majority of people walking around were locals, and rather rich ones - whether they held jewels or gold to show off their wealth, they walked around as if they owned the place. But they never did it for no reason - everyone was in a hurry constantly. After spending a bit of gold, you wonder where to go next.
    *Mane - The idea of the Cave of Sorrows is interesting for you.
    *Plasma - Talking is fun!

[ -45 GOLD ]

[ TALK WITH THE LOCALS ] Talking is fun. You'll talk to cyndigs or ilmigs, depending on your race. You feel like gathering information anyway, plus talking about stuff isn't a crime. (9 - 5 CHARISMA = 4 MANE) (3 - 3 CHARISMA = 0 PLASMA)
    [ WALK AROUND TO LOOK FOR AN ADVENTURE GUILD ]
    Adventure guilds are places where you can visit quests requested by locals and resolve them in return for gold - basically the profit of an adventurer. Something you might want to find in this rather busy and complicated town with holotech everywhere. (11 - 1 PERCEPTION = 10 MANE) (11 - 2 PERCEPTION = 9 PLASMA)

SEHN
    You haven't seen anything related to crystal growing.

Of course, the mere idea of compound crystals growing on plants sounds like a half-assed lie. It becoming a reality could change the world, so it's obvious you wouldn't see it done publicly, but it was a shame to know that you wouldn't be able to see the reason why the place is so popular in action. Nevertheless, you had a good sleep without spending gold while on the way here, and you're willing to adventure out for something now!

That is, until you find out a snowstorm is hitting that day. Locals say that snowstorms hit Volace frequently, especially the tundra areas, but it was still sad to hear that one was actually happening within such a short timespan. The sun has became engulfed in clouds as seemingly harmless snow started to fill up the areas. You're currently outside, and you're wondering that . . .

[ YOU SHOULD STAY OUTSIDE ] It doesn't seem like the most logical option at first, but you have relatively tough skin, alongside with the fact that there might be something interesting when it snows! Plus, the snow won't disappear for a good amount of time - going inside an inn would mean being trapped inside, since no windows really open. (7 - 3 Vitality = 4)
    [ YOU SHOULD GO INSIDE AN INN ]
    Snowing in a village means you should take safety precautions - if the locals are going inside the houses, then you should too. They've lived here longer than you. (0)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Glue

Glue Baby Auroran

Aug 2, 2017
    Neet
    Somewhere Ville
    Terraria Character Name:
    Glue
    "May as well stick around, see if anything happens in this heap of a town."

[STAY FOR THE POSSIBILITY OF SOMETHING WORTH WHILE HAPPENING]

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma seeks to talk with the locals. He wonders if Mane will join him in company.

(Excitement! Adventure! All provided by Bissy!)

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Diekon Radsch

Diekon Radsch Senior Auroran

May 15, 2016
    Female
    Queen of Daikons, Boreal Wood Lady
    Rock 'n Roll McDonald's
    Terraria Character Name:
    Xenia or Folgerphone
    "Oh wow! I await what's in store on this day!"
    [ VISIT NyEAWBY ADVENTUWEW'S SHOP ]

Thread Status: