Factions Suggestions

Discussion in 'Help & Feedback' started by Noni16, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Noni16

Noni16 Baby Auroran

Sep 18, 2017
    Female
    Terraria Character Name:
    Noni16
    I have quite a few suggestions:
    1. Could u pls make nether warts, mine cart rails, and other items sell able
    2. Could u get the factions warps plugin, it lets layers do /fsetwarp so they can set warp withing their claimed land making it easier for travel instead of saving coords, or making multiple bases around the maps. Here's a link https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/factionswarps.22510/
    3. Could u add in Lava moves for Earth (Even tho im not an earth bender). And more bending moves too from other plugins (I dont have examples sorry).

That's all :)

2. MO

MO Nolife Server Technician Trusted User

Feb 24, 2015
    Male
    Freeloader
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Terraria Character Name:
    MO
    Minecraft Character Name:
    MO
    Hey Noni, for future reference the suggestion thread for Minecraft is here: https://aurora-terraria.org/forum/threads/factions-suggestions.6406/

On to the suggestions, could you give us a list of the things that are not sellable that belong to the "an other things" list. Otherwise I'll add what you already stated (Netherwart should be sellable).

That plugin does sound interesting, we will definitely look into it! We'll keep you posted regarding that.

Lastly, we have a lot of ProjectKorra and JEDCore abilities added, however, many of them (high-level moves/sub-abilities) are restricted to higher ranks. (including donor ranks)
    So if you don't have an ability, that is probably the reason.

Thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming (but in the right thread :p)

3. Noni16

Noni16 Baby Auroran

Sep 18, 2017
    Female
    Terraria Character Name:
    Noni16
    ok will do xD sorry about that. I'll have to make the list later tho as im not home rn (At Krogers)

4. MO

MO Nolife Server Technician Trusted User

Feb 24, 2015
    Male
    Freeloader
    Frankfurt, Germany
    Terraria Character Name:
    MO
    Minecraft Character Name:
    MO
    No problem

5. Noni16