Closed Forum game- Survive the storyteller

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by darktemplar, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neodymium

Neodymium That one asshole Borealis

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    (Plasma, the Energy elemental had 37,000 HP before I did the cloud thing but then he took 10,000 damage, he should be at 27,000, not 30,000. >.>)
    Well...... F*ck..... Ya know, I think you want me to grapple to the Energy elemental and die. I think NOT! *Neo envelopes himself in a tornado and slowly makes his way to the Energy elemental. Neo summons water to swirl around his tornado, making a hurricane! Mounds of water washes over the Energy elemental.* YAY! Water!

2. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Neo, the Energy Elemental recovered 3,000 damage because of a lightning strike that hit him. Nice try. >_>. The Energy Elemental took 1,000 damage from the hurricane, due to the 90% Wind resist.

Energy Elemental's stats:
    HP: 29,000
    Armor: 0
    Attack: Varies.
    Defense: 300% Energy resist, 60% Shadow resist, -60% Light resist, 80% Fire resist, -30% Earth resist, -100% Water resist, 90% Wind resist.

Energy Elemental: It seems as the poles of the magnet have flipped in my favour, Neodymium.

>The Energy Elemental throws a bolt of lightning at Neodymium. The attack misses.

3. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Grahh!! If I'm going to die by you then I might as well make this your living hell! *Neo grapples the Energy elemental, realing it in his hurricane. The Energy elemental is caught in a raging tital wave.* You forget that when I'm low on health I get really angry....

4. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    The Energy Elemental took 25,000 damage from the tidal wave that somehow was suspended in air, and 1,000 damage from the grapple. However, currents of electricity climb up the grapple and shock Neodymium, for 5,000 damage.

Neodymium's HP: 5,000/50,000

Energy Elemental's stats:
    HP: 3,000
    Defense: 300% Energy resist, 60% Shadow resist, -60% Light resist, 80% Fire resist, -30% Earth resist, -100% Water resist, 90% Wind resist.

Energy Elemental: Now it's time for you to die, Neodymium!

>A random flying boulder, most likely coming from the Air Elemental's islands below, bashes the Energy Elemental for 3,000 damage, successfully defeating it!

Energy Elemental: What a SHOCKING turn of events... *disappears in a flash of lightning*

Neodymium obtained x1 Mythical Translation! Neodymium is now able to use 2/3 of his Magical Book of Souls!
    Neodymium obtained x1 Eldersteel 6! It looks like enough to awaken the first one from the Air Elemental!
    Neodymium obtained x1 Energy essence+! Neodymium's Energy moves have now been improved!
    Neodymium obtained x1 Life Crystal! Neodymi--

>Another random flying boulder flies into Neodymium, completely depleting his HP before he could use the Life Crystal.

Neodymium's HP: 0/50,000

-- Neodymium's subconscious --

Water Elemental: What happened to Neodymium?! :c
    Energy Elemental: He most likely has been knocked out by a random flying boulder.
    Water Elemental: How do you know this? o:
    Energy Elemental: I read the text on the screen! Jesus, you're so silly, Water Elemental! Go EVAPORATE yourself!
    Ice Elemental: Hey hey hey now, who challenges the Pun Master?
    Earth Elemental: Obviously neither of you. We need to focus on Neodymium's situation!

Air Elemental: You're right. How can we get Neodymium's body out of here?
    Ice Elemental: Perhaps I could help him out here. Me and the Energy Elemental know the deal on teleporation.
    Earth Elemental: Alright then, that seems good enough.
    Air Elemental: On the count of one... Two... Three... Go!

>The Ice Elemental and Energy Elemental both cast their teleporation spells on Neodymium. Those elements appear around Neodymium's body.

Outside Neodymium's body, more and more random flying boulders are being thrown around. Soon, an entire island's worth of boulders are thrown up in the air. Worst of all, causing this is not extreme winds, but oh... no...

???, The Corrupt: Byahahahahahaha! That'll teach the Air Elemental to abandon his workstation! ...Seriously, why did he abandon his post? I'll have his head for that! Or soul... Or soul's head... Whatever.

Corrupted PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: How do you not know this? That corruption is seriously too much for you to handle.

???, The Corrupt: Shut up and give me his location!

Corrupted R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: The Bloodplasma shall... uhhh... I mean... The Corruptplasma shall vanqu... No, that just doesn't sound right. Wait a moment, why are we under the effects of corruption if we were corrupted in the FIRST PLACE?!

???, The Corrupt: For the love of Satan can you give me his god damn location already?!

Corrupted PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Okay, I've locked on to him! He's... hiding with the Energy Elemental up in his clouds.

???, The Corrupt: Alright, let's go and put his head on the soul of a spike!

*One hour later*

Corrupted PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Okay, we're here. There's no sign of him so far...

Corrupted R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: What's that thing with ice and lightning covering it?

???, The Corrupt: I don't know.

Corrupted R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: Geez, you're tied with !!!, The Decimator for the second most powerful entity in this realm! Why are you so clueless?

???, The Corrupt: Shut up and destroy it!

>The thing covered in ice and lightning, which was Neodymium, suddenly vanishes. Corrupted Plasma, Rotasma, and ???, The Corrupt are left behind. No more is heard.

-- Third Portal --

Neodymium's HP: 1/50,000

Neodymium wakes up, mortally and severely wounded. He looks at the Life Crystal in his hand, and consumes it, restoring his HP completely.

Neodymium's HP: 60,000/60,000

Neodymium's vision has returned to normal, and he sees the world around him, which appears to be one of fire and lava. No sunlight reaches this place, but the aforementioned fire and lava illuminates it well.

Brightness: 80%

Energy Elemental: Welcome back, Neodymium! Isn't this place exciting! Can you feel the visual wonders FLOW through you like lightning? Ahem, excuse the puns. Anyway, it looks like this is where we have to be next. Here, we've got a Fire Elemental, a Light Elemental, a Shadow Elemental, and a Chaos Elemental. Think you can handle it?
    Ice Elemental: My ice will be worthless here, Neodymium. It won't have an ICE time melting. In fact, ICE CREAM when I come into contact with lava. Good thing I'm not in a physical manifestation now. Yes, I know, the puns are killing you.
    Water Elemental: WATER you even doing here, Neodymium? Get WASHING! (Seriously, I don't know where I was thinking with this one.) Can you SEA that my water will help with the fires, but not so much with the lava? s:
    Earth Elemental: MOSS you insist on idling about, Neodymium?
    Air Elemental: Just don't break WIND, or it'll ignite here!

...Okay, that's enough. Walk forward and fight something, please.

Neodymium walks along the heated rock until he finds a Fire Wisp which blocks his path!

Fire Wisp:
    HP: 30,000
    Attack: 15,000
    Defense: 300% Fire resist, 90% Energy Resist, -200% Water resist, 95% Ice resist, 50% Earth Resist.

It is Neodymium's turn first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Man..... I just..... Can't get a break, can I? *Breathes heavily....* After this I'm taking a nap. *Shoots a water gun out of his hands at the Fire Wisp. Afterwards Neo sits down, takes a cake out of his storage compartment, and starts to sing to himself.* Happy birthday to me..... Happy birthday to me..... Why, world, why?

6. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >The Fire Wisp takes 10,000 damage from the Water Gun.

Fire Wisp:
    HP: 20,000
    Attack: 15,000
    Defense: 300% Fire resist, 90% Energy Resist, -200% Water resist, 95% Ice resist, 50% Earth Resist.

The Fire Wisp wishes Neodymium a happy birthday.

Water Elemental: Happy birthday, Neodymium! C:
    Energy Elemental: Happy birthday, Neodymium.
    Air Elemental: Happy birthday, Neodymium?
    Ice Elemental: Happy birthday, Neodymium...
    Earth Elemental: Happy birthday Neod-- wait, what's a birthday?
    Water Elemental: A birthday is a yearly celebration held on the day in the year when the person was born. Anyway, can you guess who's more excited for your birthday? c:
    Energy Elemental: Stop patting yourself on the back, Water Elemental.
    Water Elemental: You gave it away. :c

7. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Thanks, Plasma. I would hand everyone a slice but, ya know, voices in head can't eat..... :\ Oh well. *Hands the Fire Wisp a slice of cake.* ^-^ Yay! But, uh.... Sorry 'bout this next part. *Neo swings 'Bob' at the Fire Wisp.*

• Like Like x 1
  8. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >The Fire Wisp figures that it can die for Neodymium's birthday.

Fire Wisp: c: *disperses*

>Neodymium encounters a Magma Golem which blocks his path!

Magma Golem:
    HP: 50,000
    Armor: 50,000
    Attack: 20,000
    Defense: 80% All elements resist, 0% Physical resist.

>The Magma Golem was supposed to go first, but it decides to wait for Neodymium.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Man, three turns in one day? *Hugs Plasma. Hugs Magma Golem (since fire elemental I won't burn).* c:

10. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >The Magma Golem decides that it should let Neodymium pass, since it's his birthday.

>Neodymium encounters a volcano. He climbs it, and once he reaches the top, he finds that pad that restores his HP every time he steps on it, this one being orange-red. He does not need to use it since he's at full HP.

Neodymium jumps down the volcano's shaft. He soon lands on a small platform of rock surrounded by lava. It flashes with orange-red light. Neodymium looks down, and notices a pentagram beneath him. He then looks up again, to see what looks like a clone of his, rise from the lava, and takes a battle stance.

Neodymium?: Yes, I know this is awkward. Time to get incinerated, brother. (I honestly don't know how I'm going to do this, seeing as we're both Fire elementals at heart.)

Fire Elemental:
    HP: 60,000
    Armor: 60,000
    Resis-- Hang on, since we're both Fire Elementals, I should just boost your FIRE-power automatically. Plus, it's both of our birthday's. I think.

>The Fire Elemental/Neodymium's clone self-destructs.

Neodymium obtained x1 Small Eldersteel Fragment!
    Neodymium obtained x1 Fire Essence+! Neodymium's fire ability has been improved!
    Neodymium obtained x1 Life Crystal! Neodymium's HP has been increased to 70,000!

Fire Elemental: Okay, Neodymium, you can safely climb out of the volcano without worrying about lava burns.

Neodymium climbs up and out of the volcano crater.

Fire Elemental: Your next stop is with the Shadow Elemental. He resides in the Caverns of Darkness, which are over there.

Neodymium walks in the general direction of the Caverns of Darkness. He encounters a moat of lava, swims across it, and enters the cave mouth.

Brightness: 50%

>Neodymium encounters a Night Spirit which blocks his path!

Night Spirit:
    HP: 40,000
    Defense: 300% Shadow resist, -300% Light resist, -60% Fire resist, -60% Energy resist.

>The Night Spirit attacks Neodymium for 18,000 damage.

Neodymium's HP: 52,000/70,000

11. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    :| That was easy..... *Neo throws a thunderbolt at the Night Spirit. Neo feels a chill down his spine....* What was THAT? I feel.... Colder.... *Neo swings 'Bob' at the Night Spirit.*

12. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >The Night Spirit was harvested.

Neodymium continues though the cave.

Brightness: 25%

Neodymium encounters a Shadow servant which blocks his path!

>Shadow Servant:
    Armor: 50,000
    Defense: 375% Shadow Resist, -375% Light resist.

>The Shadow Servant throws a shadow ball at Neodymium. Neodymium dodged the attack.

13. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    *Neo feels even colder, like if the cold was slowly detaching him from reality.* ...... What is happening.....? *Neo flashes the Shadow Servant with an LED flashlight, hoping to blind it. He then throws a thunderbolt at the Shadow Servant.*

14. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Neodymium's flashlight was ineffective, the darkness swallowing up the beam. The thunderbolt did 15,000 damage, though.

>Shadow Servant:
    Armor: 35,000

>The Shadow Servant punches Neodymium, dealing 5,000 damage.

Neodymium's HP: 47,000/70,000

15. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Alright then. *Neo causes a thunder storm to materialize over the Shadow Servant, giving it a shock each turn. Neo throws another thunderbolt at the Shadow Servant.*

16. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    The Shadow Servant took 20,000 damage from the thunder storm, and ANOTHER 15,000 damage from the thunderbolt, destroying it's armor.

>Shadow Servant:

>The Shadow Servant throws an orb of darkness at Neodymium, dealing 20,000 damage.

Neodymium's HP: 27,000/70,000

17. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    *Neo discharges electricity off himself, making any direct contact deadly. Neo feels his soul being violently ripped out of him.* This place gives me the creeps already! Now it wants me dead! What in the holy muffin did I get myself into? *Neo takes out his Book of Souls and casts soul anchor (a shield to be put around yourself when there is a stronge spectral presence). Neo then walks over to the Shadow Servant and hits him upside the head with his fists and the Book of Souls.*

18. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >The Shadow Servant took 20,000 damage from the old thunderstorm, 10,000 damage from the fists, and a critical strike of 20,000 damage from the Book of Souls, defeating it.

>Shadow Servant:
    HP: 0

>Neodymium continues along the long, dark cavern.

Brightness: 0%

Neodymium cannot see anything. There is also nothing to light up because any minor light-emitting items are ineffective in darkness like this. Instead, he guides his way using the cavern walls. After a while, he finds the HP-restoring helix pad showing the element of Shadow. He steps on it, restoring his HP. Neodymium continues until he encounters the Shadow Elemental, visible by only a blue outline, which blocks his path!

>Shadow Elemental (Boss):
    HP: 100,000
    Armor: 100,000
    Defense: 400% Shadow resist, -400% Light resist.

Shadow Elemental: Ah, Neodymium. Are you ready to lounge in this cavern for all eternity? Yes? Well, okay!

>The Shadow Elemental throws an orb of shadow at Neodymium, dealing 8,000 damage.

Neodymium's HP: 62,000/70,000

19. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    *Neo radiates electricity from his body and casts another thunderstorm (and maybe the light will help). Neo then breathes fire on the Shadow Elemental.* This battle is going to be annoying....

20. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    The Shadow Elemental took 10,000 damage from the thunderstorm, and 10,000 damage from the fire. No light was made in doing either.

>Shadow Elemental (Boss):
    HP: 100,000
    Armor: 80,000
    Defense: 400% Shadow resist, -400% Light resist.

Shadow Elemental: You're going to have to do better than that if you are to defeat me, Neodymium.

>The Shadow Elemental attacks Neodymium for 10,000 damage.

>Neodymium's HP: 52,000/70,000

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.