hey motherfuckers its comet

Discussion in 'General' started by chryslershade, Jul 22, 2021.

1. chryslershade

chryslershade Baby Auroran

Jul 22, 2021
    hey motherfuckers, it's me your honorary server complainer, otherwise known as cometshade/chryslershade

i wanted to drop in and ask a few questions about 4 fucking months ago
    it might seem petty but do i look like i give a fudge? nah i dont so cry about it

so about those questions,
    why the fudge was i banned in march from the discord
    i mean i take full responsibility (and i regret nothing) for calling staff cunts

i mean all i did in march was accidentally click the wrong server and chat there

then i was banned for god knows what

ngl it was kinda fun seeing you guys bicker over the "you need to fix your server" thread

and well, that got locked lol

so all i ask of you, is to bring back that thread
    and to give me a solid fucking reason as to why i was banned from the discord.

thank you and fudge you,

-cometshade

2. Weeewoo

Weeewoo Terraria Builder Terraria Builder Polaris Trusted User Terraria Helper

Jan 14, 2021
    Male
    idfk
    家 (Home)
    Terraria Character Name:
    hi
    Minecraft Character Name:
    noo
  3. Connor666

Connor666 Hippie Sasquatch Terraria Moderator Terraria Designer Donator ☆

Jun 7, 2020
    Male
    Brown town
    Terraria Character Name:
    Connor666
    If you don't care, as you seem to make a huge point of it in this post. Then why post it?

Now I don't personally know why you were banned, but for all the crap you did ingame probably didn't help your overall rep when coming to the discord so it was likely done out of anticipation of you doing more damage than you already did

4. chryslershade

chryslershade Baby Auroran

Jul 22, 2021
    so uh just a wild fucking guess after 3 months that id do something? yeah thats fucking dumb

5. Connor666

Connor666 Hippie Sasquatch Terraria Moderator Terraria Designer Donator ☆

Jun 7, 2020
    Male
    Brown town
    Terraria Character Name:
    Connor666
    Well based on your past behavior I wouldn't be too surprised if you did do something...

6. Elin

Elin Ronin Soul Terraria Moderator Donator ☆ Minecraft Moderator

Mar 10, 2018
    Female
    Local Kitsune
    Toronto, Canada
    Terraria Character Name:
    Elin
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Kuroshiro
    Just to emphasize, we were not bickering. We were proving a point, you took some of it the wrong way.
    Looking back at it, the fuss you made over a single chair with Siren breaking it repeatedly. It's their near their build which is clearly in the way (assuming Siren thinks it is so), what do you attain to achieve from whining over a single chair being broken repeatedly because its your "AFK" spot?

Firstly, your reasoning of wanting Portal Gun permissions to User+, Do you even realise the sheer trolling potential of the portal gun?

Secondly, Do you even realise the griefing potential of liquids? I'll quote a line from your "rant and bicker" thread:
    "Banning items such as the Water Absorbant Sponge and Water Bucket is understandable to a degree. It might cause lag, but then again, don't make it Builder+ only. At least make it available to User+" There's a reason as to why it is Builder+, if you want water ask a Builder or higher that is currently online.

And the fact I remembered that you blamed me for your own discord ban is a quite ridiculous and a bold assumption from you.

And no, we do not unlock threads that have been already deleted/removed/locked. That defeats the validity of thread locking/removal/deletion in the first place.

7. IsaacM

IsaacM HEP MODS I SPIL MY JICE HEP HEPHEP Star Retired

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mustard
    yikes, what a sajt attiude. stay mad kid

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Sombrynn

Sombrynn Baby Auroran Trusted User

Nov 7, 2020