Closed Insanity Wars

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by Pyro240, Dec 4, 2014.

Choose your team!

1. Red Team!

6.7%
  2. Blue Team!

33.3%
  3. Gray Team!

6.7%
  4. The Highly Advanced Plasma (can only join if allies with Plasma)

53.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HylianCraft

HylianCraft Auroran Trusted User

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    Warp Shifting and Playing Videogames
    The Dimension Shift
    Damn Paul, you're grammar is terrible. And Sayin doe. XD

2. HylianCraft

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    The Dimension Shift
    Can someone add The HylianX team?

3. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R shatters the satanic barrier that was preventing him from doing anything due to him having 666 posts.
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Yes! I'm free again! PARTY!!!
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: PARTY!!!
    Pretty much every member of the Ancient Plasma: PARTY!!!
    ???, The Creator: Enough stupid invisible text for now. Let's get down to buisness!
    The High Plasmatic Overlord: Because dt declined our offer of peace, we are now forced to spread the Plasmatic Corruption! Byahahahaahahahaha!!!
    The Shadowspectre: Hey, you copied my laugh!
    The Spectre: *sips on her Shadowplasma Soda*

R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: Yay, I get more than one line in this chat!
    The Spectre before Time: Ahhh, bullshit!
    The Ultima Plasmaspectre: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Easy on that chat there, Ultima.
    ???, The Creator: SILENCE!
    >silence
    ???, The Creator: Thank you. Now, I get to spread the Plasmatic Corruption on a destructive scale! Byahahaahahahahahaahah!
    The Shadowspectre: Why is my laugh so popular?!?!?!!?!?!?! :bigfrown:<

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: By the way, Paul, well done on eating a friggin' magical illusion! I hope you're proud of yourself!
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: Hurry up already, ???, and finish the growing spell!
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: Why the hell do I have Rotasma's name?
    ???, The Creator: Alright, it's done!
    >???, The Creator, grows to an immense size, even greater than that of the planet.
    >???, The Creator delivers a kick to the planet containing the Plasmatic Corruption, causing it to fly into the next planet, spreading the Plasmatic Corruption with the touch. The energy causes that planet to fly into 3 more planets, spreading the Plasmatic Corruption there as well, and the chain reaction continues until the entire solar system contains planets with the Plasmatic Corruption.
    ???, The Creator: Try stopping us now! Byahahaahahahaahaha!!!!!
    The Shadowspectre: ):<

4. Black Knight

Black Knight Leader of the Black Knights

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    well I just eat Clay and Sonic now to go back to super dark sayin 99

5. HylianCraft

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    The Dimension Shift
    I drink the Dark Matter Lifeforce out of Paul, turning him into a pile of goop. And since I have swallowed worse before ( Universes, Plasmatic Dark Matter and Neodymium ). Then I turn to Plasma for a team up to throw Oreos at Paul, making Paul a bunch of cookies and cream, then I turn him into a pile of crap with my crap sword.

6. Black Knight

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    Go home your drunk you can't drink dark matter and if you do it eats you oh and I'm completely made of dark matter

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  7. ClusterMissile

ClusterMissile Nolife Trusted User

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    The Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
    Do you know what a full stop is? It looks like this: "." CAN YOU PLEASE USE THEM??? It is damn near impossible to understand what the f*ck you're trying to say when the puncuation in your sentences is 0.

Rant over.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Paul, your grammar is so deadly awful, we can use it against you. Also, I can run on most types of matter with crazy properties. So, I could just stab you, drain your dark matter, fire a Stranglet at you, (I hope you aren't dumb enough not to know what a Stranglet is) destabilizing your already energy drained atoms, and causing them to explode into nothingness.

You are basically fuel that has an IQ lower than an orange.

9. xtpkt

xtpkt New Member Donator ☆☆☆ Very Important Plant Star Retired

Aug 22, 2014
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    xtpkt
    Man you guys are more cruel than Tshock Developers when it comes to newbies.

10. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    I was thinking on getting Paul over to our side, but he HAD to eat that magical illusion of me. Plus I'm running short of enemies here. I either won them over or they're too lazy to post.
    >PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R watches the migration lines created by the entities of the Plasmatic Corruption and Rotasmic Crimson in interest, from afar.
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R: Interesting, seeing interplanetary migration, don't you think, Rotasma?
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: I agree, Plasma. And to think soon it will be interstellar migration... Do you think that ???, The Creator's going to deliver another kick, but to the star governing this solar system? Wouldn't that put the current orbits into chaos?
    D3V45T4T0R PL45M4: No, he won't do that. At least I think he won't.
    4M54LP R0T4T54V3:bigfrown: Woah, my font is really friggin' blinding!
    Plasma Devastator: Wow, this is your first line in the entire duration for these wars! What kept you so quiet?!
    Rotatsaved Amsalp: I could say the same for you, uhhh... What should I call the non-numbered Plasma...
    Devastator Plasma: Uhhh... How about... Dammit, this is a tricky one...
    Amsalp Rotatsaved: Let's just call them exactly the same as we call the numbered ones!
    The Shadowspectre: Yeah, good idea, Yellow Rotasma!
    The Spectre: *sips on her Shadowplasma Soda*
    the Shadowspectre: Are you still drinking that?! From like 4 pages ago? I thought you finished that one!
    The Spectre: *Throws the Shadowplasma Soda container on The Shadowspectre*
    The Shadowspectre: *licks some of the Shadowplasma Soda that spilled on him* Hmm... No wonder...
    The Spectre: C:

The Spectre before Time: God dammit, all of this naming crap has thrown me off track! What are we going to do now?
    The High Plasmatic Overlord: We're going to tell The Ultima Plasmaspectre to get a less annoying text color, obviously.
    The Ultima Plasmaspectre: SHAT UP BEFOR I STEB YOU!
    ???, The Creator: He has a point, Ultima. You're annoying that person that writes your text lines for you. I'll bet he took like 10 minutes to do yours, while the other one's took 5 seconds. Plus, you have terrible grammar unlike the rest of us.
    The Ultima Plasmaspectre: :'C

???, the Creator: Anyway, what shall we do now?
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: SWEET RAVE PARTY!!!
    >???, The Creator slaps R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP for 5 damage.
    R0T4T54V3D 4M54LP: :'C
    ???, The Creator: We shall... PLOT RANDOM STUFF THAT NO ONE WILL KNOW ABOUT!!!
    >???, The Creator plots random stuff that no one will know about.

11. HylianCraft

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    The Dimension Shift
    Pyro can you add the HylianX team?

12. Black Knight

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    Plasma if that is an yes or no question if I want to join frocess with you then yes and I knew it was a fake but it had my tea cup my grammer is a weapon so bad they become nazi's.

13. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    Hm. I could just narrow this down to 2 teams: HylianX vs The Highly Advanced Plasma to bring back the logic wars of these topics. I miss them, so much fun though. When I see this topic completely die, I might delete it and start up a new one. Red vs Blue, or HylianX vs The Highly Advanced Plasma, but still the same name.

I'd say our enemies got crushed. With my mechs and weapons, I easily vaporized them, and with your magic and sciencey stuff, you annihilated DT's army, Plasma.

Also report Paul's posts for bad grammar, lol

14. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Would the HylianX be affiliated with The Ancient Plasma and the Highly Advanced Plasma, due to it's owner on our team? If that's the case, then we have no one else to fight, with the possible exception of Paul. So let's tally up my total experiences in the Insanity Wars:

- I started off as an unaffiliated team called The Ancient Plasma.
    - I gained the trust of ClusterMissile's Red Team.
    - Pyro moved to Gray Team and started to attack me.
    - PixelCrusher betrayed Red Team for Gray Team.
    - Me and Pyro were engaged in battles of words, one of them saying that magic doesn't exist, the other saying that the other is using BS tactics.
    - I managed to gain the alliance of Pyro, resulting in him making an official team for me on the poll.
    - As more and more people were joining the Highly Advanced Plasma for a new cause, Gray Team's numbers were dwindling.
    - Sergei creates the SilderSerg group, and on the same day, gets tired of Insanity Wars.
    - Dt has become the main opposition of The Ancient/Highly Advanced Plasma.
    - PixelCrusher changes teams again, to Team Blue, but after that, doesn't post anything else.
    - I start developing a fleet to combat dt on a large scale.
    - ???, The Creator reveals himself, and his own wisdom (kind of), to help our cause.
    - I crush one of dt's dimensions with a well-planned attack.
    - More and more people were resigning from the Insanity Wars.
    - The grand battle for planetary control between me and dt begins.
    - I offer dt his freedom back to his own dimension, but he refuses.
    - I was sealed away by a satanic force due to me having 666 posts, as well as the rest of my team.
    - Our team managed to shatter the satanic seal due to my formentioned amount of posts, resulting in our team's freedom.
    - ???, The Creator unleashes chaos on the solar system, spreading the Plasmatic Corruption in every corner of it.
    - I tally up my experiences in the Insanity Wars so far.

Hmmmm... Fair enough.

15. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    I'm gonna restart Insanity Wars eventually, since it started to die and lost the audience.

16. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Because this seems to be dying anyway, I shall perform my grand victory scheme. So...
    At the center of the Insanity Wars dimension, there is a Dimensional Heart to give it life. However, it is protected by a massive spherical fortress, similar to our own. The material used for the fortress is impenetrable to regular magic and metal allows, but we have found away to mix Plasmaticite Steel with the power of Plasmaticism when before it endured the spells. ???, The Creator commands us all to reforge all of our weapons with this new Plasmaticite Steel, which we will now call Plasmaticist Steel, and set off for the Dimensional Heart Fortress.

After many days of travelling, we all finally reach the Dimensional Heart Fortress. ???, The Creator uses his growth magic to grow to an enormous size, while the Three Superiors buff all of our units, cursing whatever entities that protect the Dimensional Heart. The Shadowspectre and The Spectre both drink Shadowplasma Soda, and unleash a combo belch, stunning the oppositions. And the eight Plasmatic Shadowspectres all send their magical scythes to chop them up.

The Dimensional Heart entities, in counterattack, blast us with storms of blades to distract us, while the greater entites attempt to imitate our own spells. Some succeed, ripping apart significant amounts of Plasmatic Crafts, Cruisers, Destroyers, Battleships, but only scarring The Demon of Plasma. The spectral duplicates created by the craft disperse as well. The Demon of Plasma prepares to use Demonic Charge. It succeeds in doing so, ripping the hull of the Dimensional Heart Fortress.

Some of the Plasmatic Shadowspectres and Plasmatic Spectres warp into the gap created by the Demon of Plasma, only to be overwhelmed by the Dimensional Heart entities. Despite their Ancient Aura of Time, the Dimensional Heart entities attack at the speed of light, effectively eliminating hundreds and thousands of Plasmatic Spectres and Plasmatic Shadowspectres. The Dimensional Heart entities surround the gaps made by the Demon of Plasma, and start to "worship" them, effectively patching them up with the strange material that they use.

The Dimensional Heart entities start to combine together into a glob of them that is growing rapidly in size. They then proceed to absorb their own fortress, adding it to their already gigantic formation. At the end of the ritual, there is left a gigantic hulk of this strange material used by the Dimensional Heart entities, with the Dimensional Heart visibly pulsing with the energy of life. They even managed to position it correctly on the body. The Dimensional Hulk rivals the size of ???, The Creator, and also gained it's own scythe.

???, The Creator, and The Dimensional Hulk swing their scythes simultaneously, resulting in a deafening spark heard across the dimension. The Dimensional Hulk gives a massive roar, the reverberations of which caused the Plasmatic Shadowspectres and the lesser Plasmatic's to tremble in fear. ???, The Creator violently slashes at The Dimensional Hulk, causing scratches in it's armor. The Dimensional Hulk, however, proves to be a match even to ???, The Creator, delivering a kick to him, sending him flying.

The remainder of The Ancient Plasma, the eight Plasmatic Shadowspectres, The Shadowspectre and The Spectre, the Three Superiors, and The Demon of Plasma and the fleet it commands, all regroup. The Demon of Plasma commences to fire it's weapons, raking The Dimensional Hulk with lasers and rockets and beams, but if it was scared, it never showed it. The Dimensional Hulk brings it's scythe down upon The Demon of Plasma, sending it spinning, but unbroken for now.

The Demon of Plasma, and all of The Ancient Plasma crewmembers have had enough. They command it to use Infernal Dimensional Portal, causing a red shaped disc of a circular shape, with a demonic orb of energy drawing a pentagram, which draws in The Dimensional Hulk. However, it was not sent to the Infernal Dimension because it is too large. Taking advantage of the fact that at least it's now locked in place, the eight Plasmatic Shadowspectres use Shadow/Spectral rain on the Dimensional Hulk, which was planned to sap 20% HP from it every second.

But it didn't. The Dimensional Hulk warped it's body out of the way at the last moment, while swinging it's scythe at The Demon of Plasma once more. This time it was more successful. There was a "crunch" and a "shatter" heard at the same time, which meant that all the force fields that The Demon of Plasma possessed are now all destroyed. The plating on it turns to red, which signaled the time period of 30 seconds in which it will absorb damage and counterattack. But the Dimensional Hulk saw this as a sign of weakness, and charged at The Demon of Plasma.

The Dimensional hulk delivered slash after slash after slash, and called forth a giant laser to swallow up The Demon of Plasma entirely. To it's dismay, The Demon of Plasma remained unharmed. The Dimensional Hulk went into a fury and started slashing even more, and then thirty seconds were up.

The Demon of Plasma's
    armor plating started to turn black, to blacker, to just a shadow with a red glow, and then fired a massive laser that amounted to 666x the damage it was dealt in that time period. It was now The Dimensional Hulk's turn to be swallowed up in a laser. It lasted for about five seconds, but in that amount of time, 75% of the lifeforce of The Dimensional Hulk is no more. Sparks were coming out of it's metallic plating, it seemed slower than ever, with bruises from the fight. Yet it was fully operational.

The Three Superiors were yelling at the rest of the crew, telling them to hurry up with casting Demonic Time Magic, to restore it to full health, but The Dimensional Hulk was too fast. It brought down it's scythe upon The Demon of Plasma, ripping it in two, and leaving a spectral image of it which will rematerialize in 6 days, 66 hours, 666 minutes, and 6666 seconds. It's crew was sent flying everywhere through space. The Dimensional Hulk was suddenly charging up a ball of energy, readying to fire at them all at will. But suddenly...

???, The Creator's scythe slammed into the ball of energy, harvesting it. ???, The Creator takes advantage of this new energy and starts to spin towards The Dimensional Hulk violently, displaying a fine evisceration to the audience (The Ancient Plasma). ???, The Creator, now slams his scythe into the now-exposed Dimensional Heart of The Dimensional Hulk, causing it to squirm about in pain. The Dimensional Heart has been successfully absorbed by ???, The Creator. The dimension is now his to rule, alongside The Ancient Plasma, and The Highly Advanced Plasma, and the HylianX.

GAME OVER. CONTINUE? YES/NO (You can't choose "YES" lol.)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  17. HylianCraft

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    The Dimension Shift
  18. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    I never knew that that thing existed.. And if it's invulnerable to normal magic and metal effects it.. Railgun please, lol. Would pierce RIGHT through that Armored fortress at like 90 times the speed of sound or something. And then kablam. So you just wasted a lot of time typing that, while I spent about a minute. GG Plas.

19. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    I typed all of that on purpose, Pyro, to give everyone a better read. Plus, I wanted to harvest the universe, not destroy it. P:

20. darktemplar

darktemplar The weaver of illumination Retired

May 18, 2014
    wtf so much to read everytime time... I usually come here to REPLY and then see this massive essay on the creator and pl45m4 ; -;

"they're too lazy to post." true dat

anyways pl45m4, i wanted you to send those corruption out as i wanted to experiment on it... *it wont be an experiment if i posted what happens now, results will show next post*

No its not game over ya scrub i swapped the functions of yes and no around so by clicking no you actually clicked yes. #gtrked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.