Closed Make your own back story whit Paul the host

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by Black Knight, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Knight

Black Knight Leader of the Black Knights

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    So you heard it make your own terraria Auroa back story mine is I was just like a human until a massive party and I got drunk and the ''king'' of hell made me dark matter and graud of hell and as of far I have become a pirate and the Leader of Team plasma EDIT a team plasma

2. Neodymium

Neodymium That one asshole Borealis

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Huh? Alright.... I'm from InGen laboratories, where they gave up on cloning dinosaurs to humans. :| GG, InGen. So scientists just picked up some random guy- or girl, I still don't know- and cloned him/her Kamino style the scientists experimented on all the clones. :| So I had a healthy life going through brutal tests of limit, needles, drugs, and watched as my brothers and sisters died next to me. >:| I ran away with the help of a femur and a very nice lady. Thanks whoever you are!
    Happy, Paul? Now I got PTSD.... *cowers in the corner sucking his thumb*

3. Black Knight

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    PTSD what is that?

4. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Mainly caused by a horrific experience like war or an accident. A lot of soldiers have it and prevents them from living a normal life. That war zone was real and continues into their everyday lives. Pretty sad mental disorder.... :|

5. i once was a lumber then i became a rock then i became a tree then i became a house

6. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    One, how? Two, that was the shortest origin story ever. GG, Filip.

7. ClusterMissile

ClusterMissile Nolife Trusted User

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    The Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
    I come from a world none of you would know. In the furthest reaches of the Universe, I was part of the Obsidian Guard for World on the Rim. We are creatures of immense psionic power, able to detect the ripples of the future, and forsee the outcomes of even the most complicated situations. Our world was but a fortress, our guard; inpenetrable. Nothing has ever passed us by unnoticed.
    But one day, when I was was performing my duty as long-range sentry, I detected a conflict. And while I have forseen many conflicts, and how they end, this one was different. Creatures of lesser power were mixing with creatures of even lesser power, something that would surely doom both of their kinds. And so I went to them. Across the universe I went, watching stars collapse, comets melt, asteroids strike, destroying and creating as they went. And then I reached it. The planet of "Earth". Feeble minded people, the humans were, but they were not what I forsaw. To this day, I am still part of my Obsidian Guard, ensuring the security of the World on the Rim, and still I watch the beings' futility, as they try to harm each other in pointless conflict. But when the time comes, they will all see the power of the Outworld.

8. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Deep, man, deep. .-.

9. Black Knight

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    I have hread of the ''Rim'' before rim of my d or the planet Rim?

10. ClusterMissile

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    Well, this is heavily based of the lore for a Dota 2 Hero, so I think this "Rim" you have heard of is not one of the ones you mentioned.

11. Black Knight

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    It is I have been at the Rim nice place for dark matter to hang

12. Neodymium

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    Pffft! Dark matter..... *pokes Paul* You don't seem to be very "dark matter" like to me. :p

13. Black Knight

Feb 7, 2015
    Quiting
    Hell.
    you can't thoch me dude if you do you die slowly

14. HylianCraft

HylianCraft Auroran Trusted User

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    Warp Shifting and Playing Videogames
    The Dimension Shift
    All of you will die!
    I am the king of Hyrule, in the planet of Hyrule. The Hyruleans don't know that I am the Dimension Reaper coming from the metallic realm. I was normally doing my business, sucking up dimensions, when I saw planet Earth. I decided not to suck up that planet:D

15. ClusterMissile

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    You were one of the beings I sensed. I am certain of it. My race knows of your doings, and they are not impressed. However, as per the Obsidian Guard Code, I am not to engage such beings as yourself.

16. HylianCraft

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    The Dimension Shift
    My Dimension Powers sense your doings in the planet of Nireyx. The world has been sucked up by me, because of your race's abuse towards them.

17. Death Zombine

Death Zombine Baby Auroran

Feb 13, 2015
    Being a zombine
    Grave Yard
    DeathBringer was once a normal human that joked around, One day he was walking down "West Gore" street when he saw a hand of a skeleton sticking out of a bush. When he went to investigate, he saw the dead Grim Reaper and all of a sudden, God came and threw a lightning bolt at him, making him into a Reaper. This was God's worst mistake because then he went to a far away land, Built a island out of skulls with some minions and built a house, and then he roasted marshmallows. This Grim Reaper does nothing but buy/sell souls, roast marshmallows, or travel around for some random reason to discover some strange people or buildings.
    [​IMG]

If you want to know the story behind my profile name, then play half life episode 1 and you should find out. :rolleyes:

18. ClusterMissile

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    Nireyx? I was not aloft when they were destroyed. They were already killing themselves in pathetic Civil War, and so the Guard was ordered to silence them before the war spread to other systems. I myself was not responsible, but Nireyx's downfall is well documented.

19. HylianCraft

Dec 3, 2014
    Male
    The Dimension Shift
    And that one time you were asked to kill the Planet of Fried Chicken. The reason: Being Delicious

• Like Like x 1
  20. ClusterMissile

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    You are clearly mistaken. We may be an all-powerful race, but we do not go around annihilating planets at will. We may not like fried chicken per say, but that doesn't mean we'd destroy a planet full of it. We use our power wisely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.