PvP tournament

Discussion in 'Help & Feedback' started by Katara, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Katara

Katara Daddy's Little Satan Retired

Sep 5, 2016
    Female
    Stalker
    Definitely Not In Your Room
    Terraria Character Name:
    Cherry
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Katara
    Since there is a probending tournament available for players to play and some staff to host, it's a fun and awesome ideas to add to minecraft faction. This is why I was thinking of a PvP tournament or arena, which players could fight against other players like a hunger games or 1 vs 1 or others. The arena should be able to consist of props specifically for each benders such as having a source of water and dirt. There could be props such as trees and stuff to make it so people could hide and ambush. The arena should have both advantage and disadvantage to every benders. The arena should be large enough so player could have an open space to run or hide or soar around.

Water

There should be an easy source for water benders to pick up water to hit players and a hiding spot with water, so they could heal

Ice

There should be ice source so water benders could use it for ice bending

Earth

There should be enough sources like sandstone, sand, dirt and others for earth benders to use against other players

Surroundings

The surrounding of the players should be creative for fighters. It should have a place to hide, secret entrance, high place to snipe, healing area and others. The land would also can't be destroyed and have some dangerous area like lava so players could use advantage of it.

Thank you kindly for reading my suggestion

With Deeply Love
    Kat <3

2. Sun

Sun Custom Title Minecraft Builder Australis Retired

Oct 14, 2017
    Male
    Minecraft Character Name:
    BigSmoke_
    Sounds cool! It could be like an arena with all this stuff in the center.

3. IsaacM

IsaacM HEP MODS I SPIL MY JICE HEP HEPHEP Star Retired

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mustard
    Who's gonna build this arena aye?