Closed The Holiday Menace :: BOSS 2 ACTIVE

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by RedCreeper07, Oct 5, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma giggles and blushes at Crimson pushing him, as he's not used to that kind of attention. He throws his 50k healing potion at Pyro. He uses his favourite Terraria weapon, the Laser Rifle, on RED for 100,000 damage.

>Rotasma throws his 150k healing potion at Plasma, and his 50k healing potion at himself. He thanks Crimson for calling his attack creative. He also uses a Spirit Lamp on RED for 25,000 damage.

2. sehn

sehn Baby Auroran

Aug 23, 2017
    Terraria Character Name:
    sehn
    Sehn throws his 150k hp potion at rotasma for 150k healing, and gio attacks for 100k damage.

3. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    *I almost burst into laughter for how stupid that attack was, but I instead shook it off. Now with retained focused, I crossed my fingers and fired another Ether bolt for another 100K, now hopefully without Crimson attacking me, or trying to for that matter.*

*Crimson, shocked at his HP, finally decides to give in and drink the other 2 25K drinks ASAP! Then he threw a strange object at RED for 100K. Whatever it was, hopefully won't kill him in the end.*

4. RedCreeper07

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    —— ATTACKS (PLAYERS) ——
    Crimson (Played by Red): (H) Ok... so you heal 50K HP using the last 2 remaining 25K HP items, (2) JUST TO GET HIT BY YOUR MYSTERIOUS OBJECT FOR 50K DAMAGE! YOU IDIOT!
    Gio (Played by Sehn): (5) 100K. No details needed.
    Plasma: (H) You healed Pyro for 50K HP! (3) Unfortunately your lazars didn't even break the skin of RED. YOU MISSED!
    Pyro:
    (7) Now that's damage right there! 100K damage dealt! You got an item that heals 25K HP! [COPIED FROM UPDATE 17]
    Red:
    (4) Focus = ++Damage. 250K damage dealt! You got an item that heals 50K HP!
    Rotasma (Played by Plasma):
    (H) You healed Plasma for 150K HP! You healed yourself for 50K HP! (8) [Is your favorite number 8?!] Well after I actually had to use a calculator to find your total damage this time, you dealt 62500 damage!
    Sehn:
    (H) Well... since this wasn't already a rule, I'll let it slide for everyone. You healed Rotasma for 150K HP!

—— ATTACKS (RED) ——

RED does it again! Picking up Red again, RED eats Red for... oh... a very weak 8% of current HP.

—— PLAYER LIST ——

Crimson: 100000/250000 (WARNING!)

Gio: 200000/250000

Plasma: 249990/250000

Pyro: 110000/250000 (Meh Warning...)
    - 25K HP item

Red: 123262/250000 (Meh...)
    - 50K HP item (x2)
    - 150K HP item

Rotasma: 222500/250000 (Much better... :3)

Sehn: 187500/250000
    - 150K HP item

—— BOSS LIST ——

RED || 404236/6666666 HP

You have 7 days left! Time’s ticking!!! EVERYONE DO 100Ks!!!

5. RedCreeper07

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    "This is it..." Red said to himself. "Time to finish destroying this monster before I get killed myself from the stupid people who think I'm the enemy, even though we appear to have the same names." I then spoke out loud, "TAKE SPOON RED!!!!! NOT THE MOON, NOT ME, IT'S YOU RUNAWAY EXPERIMENTAL DETESTATION!!!!!"

*Throws a spoon at RED for 100K damage!*

*Crimson does absolutely no damage for the reason of being bored. He instead waits for Plasma to fail at killing RED.*

6. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma uses ye olde Sharanga on RED for 100,000 damage.

>Rotasma uses the Night's Edge on RED for 90,000 damage.

(Oh yeah, the number 8 is traditional to all Plasmatic's)

7. sehn

sehn Baby Auroran

Aug 23, 2017
    Terraria Character Name:
    sehn
    Sehn heals Crimson for 150k. Gio attacks for exactly 99415 damage (this is meaningful).

8. RedCreeper07

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    —— ATTACKS (PLAYERS) ——

Crimson (Played by Red): (0) Why did you do nothing??

Gio (Played by Sehn): (10) I think this is what you were doing? You dealt 497075 damage! YOU GOT AN ITEM THAT HEALS 100K HP!

Plasma: (6) Ye're Sharanga dida good one! 150K damage!

Pyro: (7) Now that's damage right there! 100K damage dealt! You got an item that heals 25K HP! [COPIED FROM UPDATE 17]

Red: (2) ENRAGE MODE... ON YOURSELF! HA! Thankfully you're not as affected by your own spoon. 50K damage taken!

Rotasma (Played by Plasma): (6) 135K. No details required.

Sehn: (H) You healed Crimson for 150K HP!

—— EPILOGUE (RED) ——

*All HP restored for players!!*

*The last moments are only pictures, showing Gio doing a melee attack dealing a very specified amount of damage... and Plasma and Rotasma dealing a damage stronger than ever. In another picture, it shows Red shooting his face off with an Ether blast, that idiot. In another picture, it shows the horrified face of RED as it got hit one attack after another. The pictures stop, and real time continues.*

RED || -377839/6666666 HP

*RED screams out once more to the pain, and falls onto the ground face first. It seemed like it was over... with only a week to spare. Just then, RED started breathing again - was it not over? That's when RED eventually managed to push itself up into a half-sitting position. Head down, you hear a deep, weak voice from the Runaway Experimental Destestation for the first time,

"Heh... you guys really hate Halloween, DON'T YOU."

"Pardon?" I asked.

"Erugh *while gripping itself from the pain* don't you realize the meaning of Halloween? It's supposed to be scary, and crazy, and ERUGH *heavy breathing, coughing*, and horrible. *cough*"

Everyone stood in silence.

"I-I understand your desire to defeat me, but I knew it didn't had to go this far. *cough* I-if you want to finish me... do it now... o-otherwise... ERUGH"

*RED collapses again, barely breathing.*

*I, as someone who doesn't kill without reason, thinks deeply for a good minute. I breathed in and out, thinking about something. Once I regained my senses, I turned towards the group and gestured them to be in a tight circle with me.*

“Well, this is it! It’s either we kill RED, or spare RED. And before you ask Mr. Pyro… this isn’t Undertale. Majority vote wins. Anyone who has 2 characters has 2 points to be put into the vote, one for each character. Ok… let’s vote!”

(VOTE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW)

9. RedCreeper07

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    Red: I will vote last.

Crimson: pfft, idiot. Kill that whatever that is. It annoyed the sh*t out of me. Having it die would be the best thing for it.

-- VOTES --
    Spare: 0
    Kill: 1

10. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Pyro240
    "I say we kill the thing. I've got a dyson sphere equipped with an enormous doomsday laser, to put it simply. Might as well use it, right? Also, I like halloween. This thing should die for being against it!"

11. RedCreeper07

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    (Pyro, I think RED is the purpose of why Halloween is scary, not like that objection will change your mind.)

-- Votes --
    Spare: 0
    Kill: 2

12. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma and Rotasma both spare RED, because they both knew that they only fought him for story reasons. Besides, he sounds like quite the gentleman.

13. sehn

sehn Baby Auroran

Aug 23, 2017
    Terraria Character Name:
    sehn
    Gio and Sehn both spare RED, willing to fight the others to save it.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. CubeGuySquared

CubeGuySquared Auroran

Dec 31, 2016
    Male
    employee of HiTek Labs
    the third dimension
    Terraria Character Name:
    TyrcFlammenElijahDisasterOrAnythingWithCubeInItIfItsUserPlusOrUp
    SquareBoyCubed
    >Cube happily jumps out of an interdimensional portal and unexpectedly sees the abomination. He then starts to power up an energy blast on it before everyone but Crimson and Pyro stop him. Cube then asks, “What the fudge?! You DON’T want me to kill that... THING?!” They explain what’s going on, as he raises an energy shield in RED’s general direction. Cube, after the explaining, then says, “I still vote to kill it. I hate being scared. Tell me when to fire,” as he starts up another energy ball.

15. RedCreeper07

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    -- Votes --
    Kill: 2 (3 counting cubes vote)
    Spare: 4

"Well, I suppose there's an agreement. I'm not going to vote, and agree on the results. Welp, time to do my magic."

*The circle broke, and I stood a good couple feet from RED.*

"Ok you. Where do you think you live?"

RED - "What-well... Err... *Cough* I think it was some sort of world that I was in...

"Actually, when you switched worlds, what was the first stop you managed to reach?"

RED - I think... I think it was a very bright, colorful land, with these weird horses-

"Ok. Let me take you there."

*I make a portal to the side of RED, big enough for it to got through.*

"I've gathered my research, and this portal will take you straight back to the enclosement you once came from. Do NOT leave the enclosement, understand?"

RED - *sighhhh* Yes...

"Alrighty *claps hands together* - I think you're free to go, with full HP."

RED - *relishing the feel-good state of having full HP* Thanks...

"Oh- and before I forget, have this..."

*I popped in a giant bag with something in it. The bag itself appears to be able to hold 4 people. RED grabbed it with the tip of one of its tentacles.*

"It's a little helper in making that revenge prank even more special to your maker's brother. Don't tell your maker hope you got it."

RED - Alrighty then...

*RED enters the portal, without saying goodbye (rude), and the portal closes a short time later.*

"That was easy... *stretches* OK guys, you may disperse in your own ways. But don't expect to stay there very long. I sense 4 rabid cyborg turkeys who want to ruin our stuffed dinner! And I expect these guys to be more army-prone... but who knows. Fight dismissed. See you whenever these turkeys come."

*Everyone leaves their separate ways. Cube gets a little frustrated to realize he didn't get to do anything. Maybe next time Cube... :3*

3 - 23, get ready...

16. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    "But Thanksgiving was a few weeks back- Oh wait. America. Alright, if it means destruction I'll participate again. Arms are at the ready!"

17. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma and Rotasma hang around for more fun shenanigans.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. CubeGuySquared

CubeGuySquared Auroran

Dec 31, 2016
    Male
    employee of HiTek Labs
    the third dimension
    Terraria Character Name:
    TyrcFlammenElijahDisasterOrAnythingWithCubeInItIfItsUserPlusOrUp
    SquareBoyCubed
    >“Shipments. (My censor for s**t) Well I guess it’s as good as death. Anyways, I guess I’ll fast until those turkeys come,” Cube says as he goes back to his dimension. “Why do people love being scared? It’s the brain literally telling your body ‘gtfo’, sometimes not being able to move st the same time.

>Cube also wonders what “3 - 23, get ready...” means.

19. sehn

sehn Baby Auroran

Aug 23, 2017
    Terraria Character Name:
    sehn
    Sehn and Gio stay, and can we gain one more person for the new boss?

20. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    "I could get another combat robot to assist us. Wouldn't hurt to have excess firepower."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.