Closed The Plasmatic Reality 6.1 - Plasma's return

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R, Mar 4, 2017.

Are you going to join?!

1. Yes.

4.2%
  2. Yes.

4.2%
  3. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes.

4.2%
  5. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yes.

4.2%
  8. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Of course!

70.8%
  10. Yes.

12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Vivian ceases her partially-illuminated dancing through the halls of the dungeon upon encountering the living skeleton. She leaves her firearm at her side and opts for a diplomatic approach, for a variety of reasons- one such reason being "Bone fragments being scattered everywhere violently from a sudden chemical explosion wasn't on my to-do list today." Vivian greets the undead character before her in a friendly tone, primarily to avoid getting impaled with a series of bones or some white laser from a floating goat skull, as a certain skeletal character in some unnamed RPG tends to do. She asks the skeleton if making friends with typically inanimate/non-sentient things is a good way to increase benevolence.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    *Meanwhile, while listening to the mini-boss music, I decided to see how "Red" was doing at the moment by 'feeling him'. Then I died for about 1000 years. The End.*

-=- MEANWHILE -=-

"How the heck did you hit me 5 times in a single turn you wizard?!"

*He got up, feeling all the pain this cliche cult leader did to him. He questioned why he said he wanted to level up, like an idiot. He should've brought cl- umm... nevermind. Anyways, he got up acting perfectly fine. Something told me he had to flee, or he was going to turn to dark pulp from the cult leader's little weapon. However, "Red" had an idea I would never do: fight back willingly. Slowing down time, Red quickly checks the combat rules and other random rules he never checks because of him not wanting to fight much to actually look at those stupid combat rules.*

"Look... at this point sir... I WOULD'VE joined the clan. However, I sense that you're just trying to lure me into a trap of losing one of my lives. No, it's not Plasma's blessing and what not that's telling me this... it's all experience.

...500 years of it...

I'll make sure whittle your HP down... (though HP makes "0" sense), just enough for second thoughts... and maybe then you'll realize my power to become a Cliche Cult member..."

*Red nudges the flaming old man to get the heck out of here. He pulls out my soulfire torch, burning a whitish color. As it lit brighter, it began to turn a crimson-red, or I think it did. Anyways, he points the torch at the leader, other hand ready to summon sea-swine in case he needed it next turn.*

"Even if you do kill me... I'm going to make sure to go down in style. *sigh* Let the gods... and the randomizer be with me this turn..."

*He tossed his 2 superior potions, and then 2 coins with the "magical" stat energy imbued in them into the air. With them in the air, Red rushes and flanks at the cult leader, burning every square inch of the robe he possibly could. This was all done in less in 2 seconds, as he sprinted back to his original position. He found a nearby book and threw it in the air, breaking the potions. The potion liquid, like in some magical way, formed into a single down-stream liquid, which landed right into his mouth. He let out his hand, in which the 2 coins landed, with some flying boots on their faces. He gave a grimace and look at the cliche cult leader.*

"*chuckle* 2 points for dodging..."

*He felt the hope of survival coursing through my veins as he waited for the leader to regain his bearings.*

First-Grade Action : Fight - Soulfire torch
    Third-Grade Action : ITEM - Drank 2 superior potions
    Other Actions : Added +2 stats to my "Speed"

(I'm new to fighting. Tell me if the following actions cannot be done.)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Wortal

Wortal Paper Plane Trusted User

Feb 18, 2015
    Paper.
    Norrland.
    Terraria Character Name:
    Wortal
    Upon facing the classy old skeleton, Fyr's mind went and revisited his childhood. The young Fyr had wanted to become a percussionist to honor his drummer ancestors, but instead came to spend his time doing boxing instead. There was something familiar and inviting about the bones making up the skeleton's ribcage. Fyr wondered, if not a part of the undead being's history would reveal itself in the tone of its bones. Yet, this was also a potential enemy and yet Fyr felt a courage in him for he was not alone and he was now pridefully determined to show his latent xylophone skills using the skeleton's ribcage as the instrument. And so, Fyr went in to perform, before he could change his mind.

4. Eve

Eve Server property™

May 16, 2015
    Female
    Resident sleeper
    Terraria Character Name:
    Eve
    Oh no, not a shadow desk, please anything but that!
    I raise my blade and prepare to fight

5. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    The Interwebz, Cyberspace
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    Hey hey, what if I get magic that makes plassy's posts exist : O
    Also, if it wasn't clear, I meditate haha yes

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Plasmatic Reality 6.1 is out! Changes...
    >Made Plasma alive
    >Added the Lives system! Lives have been tallied up as a result of your past adventures. Lives are gained from visiting new places, sparing encounters, gaining Benevolence and killing encounters, and are lost by dying and losing large amounts of Benevolence. Your lives will also be shown on your sections in the update.
    >We welcome Bissy back to the Plasmatic Reality!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTT&&&&&N&tt&&&TTTTT?????????????????????
    ????????????????TTTTT&&&&tttttttttt&tt&&&&&&TTTTT??????????????????
    ????????????TTTTT&&&&ttttttttttt&tttttt&&&&&&&&&TTTTT??????????????
    ????????TTTTT&&&&&&==&&&&&&tttttttt&&tttttttt&&&&&TTTTT?????????
    ????TTTTT&&&&&&tttttttt&&&&&&&&tttttttttttttttttt&&&&&ttttttTTTTT?????
    ????TT&&&&&&&ttCtt&&&&&&&&&&tttttt&&&&&&ttttttttttttt==ttttTT????
    ????TTTTT&&&&&&&&&&&&^^^^^^S^^^&&&&&&&&&&ttttttTTTTT????
    ????????TTTTT&&&C___^^^~~~~~~~~^^^____&&&&TTTTT????????
    ????????????TTTTT_______^^^~~~~^^^T_______TTTTT????????????
    ????????????????TTTTT_______^^^^^T______TTTTTT????????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTT_____________TTTTT????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTTT________TTTT????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????????TT~~~~~TT???????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????????TT~~~~~TT???????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????????TT~~D~~TT???????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????TT~#~~~TTS???????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTT~~~~~~TTTT??????????????????????????
    ???????????????????TTTTTTT~==~~~~~TTTTTTT?????????????????????
    ??????????????TTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TTTTTTTTT??????????????
    ??????????TTTTTT____________________________TTTTTTT??????????
    ???????TTTTTT___________TTTT____________##_____TTTTTT???????
    ???????TTT_________%%%____0++++++++#S#_______TTT???????
    ??????TTT____%%%%==%%++++___TTTX__##_________TTT??????
    ?????TTT____%%%X%#X%%TTTT+_TTTTT=TT________X____TTT?????
    TTTTTTT_____%%%%.!.%%_T#TT+TTTTXT=TTT_______^^__TTTTTTTT
    VVV==VVV_____%%__S__TTTTT_+_TTTTTTTT_VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVC
    TTTTTTTTTTVVVVVVXVV_________+____VVVVVV__^^^^^^__TTTTTTTT
    ?????????TTTT_______VVDVVVVVV+VVX_____^^==^^X^^^^TT??????
    ???????TTTTTTTT______X________+________^^^^^S^^^^^TT??????
    ?????TTTTTETTTTT_______==_____++++++++^^^^^^^^#^TT???????
    ???????TTTTTTTT_______________+_____________^^^^^TTT???????
    ????????TTTT_____S+++++++++X____________________TTT???????
    ????????TT__________________+++++++++D___==_____TTT???????
    ?????????TTTT_____###X#____+_________X____=____TTT??????????
    ??????????TTTTTT_____####___+_______________TTTTTT??????????
    ??????????????TTTTTTTT~~~~~~X~~~~~~~TTTTTTTTT??????????????
    ???????????????????TTTTTTT~~~+~~~CTTTTTTT?????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTT~~~+~~TTTT??????????????????????????
    ???????????TTT????????????TT~~^~~TT????????????????????????????
    ??????????TT#TT??????????STT~^8^~TT???????????????????????????
    ??????????TT#TT???????????TT~~^~~TT???????????????????????????
    ?????????TTTT#TT??????????TTT~~~~~TTT??????????????????????????
    ????????TT##TT??????TTTTTTTT_______TTTTTTTC?????????????????????
    ?????????TT##TTTTTTTT___________________TTTTTTTTTT?????????TTT
    ??????????T##T_______###______###____###____#TTTTTTTTTT#TT?
    ????????TTT####________##__==__##_#_______#____TT#T##TT??
    ???????TT_###_####______#__#__##________#__==####TTTT?
    ???????TT##==##______S___##%#%###__%####%#TTTTTT????
    ??????TT__######==_____###%C##########%%%TT???????
    ???????TT########%######%########==#####TT????????
    ???????TT############==#################TT????????
    ????????TTT####################==#######TTT????????
    ??????????TTTT#########################TTTT??????????
    ?????????????TTTTTTTT#######M#######TTTTTTTTT????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Sllor: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls:
    Bismuth - 98
    Pink Boy - 82
    Fyr - 70
    Mane - No roll required.
    Avi - On her own adventure.
    Vivian - 49
    Agent Storm - Probably feeling too thunderstruck to continue. @SPYHUNTER299
    Noel - Went off to find some order.
    Red - 94
    Pain - 94
    Astra - 65 (This number will be used when @Astranium returns)
    ClusterMissile - 51
    Glue - 93
    Mysty - 79
    Gio - No roll required.
    Joseph - Probably eating some cunning ham. @Buttonus Caesar
    Cube - Became non-euclidean.

7. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Red (Lives: 7)
    music - Actual Serious Battle With The Cliche Cult

Red allocates 2 points in Speed! His chance to hit the Cliche Cultist Leader went from 61% to 71%! He uses 1 Superior HP Potion restoring 500 HP! He also casts Sea of Swine! Astral waves of water are thrown at him, temporarily removing 5 points of attack from him! Cliche Cultist Leader will recover from this spell next turn, and it will take a total of 3 turns for Red to be able to cast the spell again.

He then swings his Soulfire Torch at the Cliche Cultist Leader with his roll of 94! He JUST misses! Red, in annoyance with Plasma's RNG, points the Soulfire Torch at the Cultist.

"HA! You missed... So much for being on Plasma's-"

The Cliche Cultist Leader never finished this sentence, because he was violently pushed towards Red, into the Soulfire Torch. White fire consumes his body.

"aaRHRRARRRRRGGGRHHHH!!"

>Cliche Cultist Leader gained 1 Benevolence!
    >Cliche Cultist Leader lost +4 to all stats!

Cliche Cultist Leader (Microboss):
    Level: 15
    HP: 834 (417 x 2)
    Attack: 9 (+2) [-5]
    Defence: 5 (+2)
    Speed: 7 (+2)
    Benevolence: -8 (+2 all stats) (1% Crit)
    Description: A slightly more buffed Cliche Cultist Leader. Hardened by the darkness, he seeks to kidnap young children to add them to Cliche Cult ranks.
    Weapon: Nosferatu (25 damage, leeches 1/3 of damage dealt from using regular attacks.)
    Skills: Fate (Active) - Deals x2 base damage for one hit. Causes all attacks dealt to this unit to be blocked in that turn. Can only be used once per battle.
    Fanaticism (passive) - At the end of a regular attack, 40% chance to do it again; this bonus attack has a 20% chance to be performed again.

The Cliche Cultist Leader finally withdraws from the flame. "YOU! You've ruined me! Who pushed me?!" He turns around violently to face a young student. He was a young boy, holding a practice rune. "Our teacher wanted me to do after-school work, so I just practised the spell on you. Well, have fun beating this guy, Red! I'm off to claim full marks!" With that said, Red waves at the boy jovially and turns to face the Cliche Cultist Leader, more than ready for his attacks.

>The Cliche Cultist Leader, worried, uses Fate! Damage dealt was (25 x 2) = 50! Red is at 348/398 HP.
    >The Cliche Cultist Leader is invulnerable for the next turn!
    >The Cliche Cultist Leader attacks Red with the dark tome Nosferatu! He rolls an 8. Damage dealt was 25! Not very impressive, for someone who could nearly one-shot him before. Red is at 323/398 HP. Fanaticism doesn't trigger.

>The Cliche Cultist Leader looks a bit exhausted at the moment. Red has just been inspired...

Red...
    Recruit/Spare/Flee - Auto-recruit on/+20 !80/+30 !70
    Fight - +86 !9 ++5 (Recommendation: Don't attack this turn)
    Act - Tell the Cliche Cultist Leader you just wanted to be part of a cool cult. %100
    Magic - Light/Gray/Dark
    Sea of Swine will be on cooldown for 3 more turns.
    Summon - Flaming Old Man is too weak to receive any more damage for you.
    Item - Re-equip your Ether Manipulation abilities (don't know how that works and it's great not knowing C: )

Gio (Lives: 13)
    No music.

"Why yes, I do have something for you, Gio! Here's a card that allows you to ask me ANY question whatsoever, that is totally integral to the plot and allow me to spoil the entire game." You looked up at Plasma in shock and wonder. "Hah, just kidding, it's just a magical rune."

>Gio obtained x1 Selective Magic Rune! Choose to increase 2 of the following: Attack, Speed, Crit%. On the back of the stone, there are words, "First Bis, now you? ~Plasma"

"Now, without further ado..." You raise your hand. Plasma smirks and responds "Well, uh, actual spells based on friendship aren't actually implemented, but you already know a bit of friendship magic. It's Benevolence. Well, have fun being a city kid!"
    "Plasma, wait-
    "Engage teleportation!"

Music: City

You saw the surroundings of the forest darken, black out, only for a city to reappear in its place. Plasma was now kilometres away from you. The cities, which are clean, have roads of fertile soil where there would be asphalt. Natural foliage covers the roads for the most part, where elsewhere would be bare dirt or grass. You could easily tell that the Plasmatic' and all humans living here were eager to conserve nature, a fact which calmed you. Just North was the city limits, taking you back to the plains which were a familiar sight to all by now. South, East and West all took you further in the city. Which way should Gio go?

[West] +25 %25 &25 !25
    [South] This percentage is pre-determined.
    [North (Back to the Plains)] +50 %25 !13 ++12
    [East] +25 %25 !25 ++25

Glue (Lives: 8)
    Music:

Glue decided to take in the serenity of the night-time desert. Atop the dune, the rest of the desert was visible. Behind him was the small desert town, and further away still was Glue's own sandcastle, 5-storey tall. He could make out a flagpole on it that read "Now we're REALLY stuck together!" This simple but effective motto brought him a smile. Further away was the Dungeon, which was currently too dangerous for him. To the North was the Ruins. Different from the rest of the desert scenery, while their ground was likewise covered in sand, there were floating pillars and islands which supported three jacaranda trees, their purple flowers gliding to rest on the sand, stone and sandstone. Glue should be strong enough to visit them, should he wants. Enshadowed, he could also make out four cloaked figures. The narrator isn't going to leave him in any doubt that they're Cliche Cultists.

Turning away from the silly cultists, Glue pondered on his next movements. He could visit the Ruins and meet the cultists there. He could continue to the forest, as he first wished. Or, he could continue to stay here and eventually enter a meditative trance.

Glue...
    [Changed course to the Ruins] +25 D50 ++25
    [Continued to the Forest] +20 %20 L20 &20 !20
    [Stayed here a while] ++100
    [Did other things] +10 %20 L30 !40

Mysty (Lives: 12)
    Music: Same as Glue's.

Mysty has a sit-down. Maybe it could attune him better to Plasmatic Reality's strange magic. His meditation begins. He closes his eyes to get a better feel of the magic around him. He could feel it through the trees and grass. He could feel it through the birds singing, and the wind blowing. Then, the magic started to flow through him. His magical abilities have become apparent now, even before he levelled up. Perhaps he has retained some of his magical prowess from the realms he hails from. In that case, he was rediscovering the magic. Truly a wonderful thing, to find beauty in the things you've known all your life.

Mysty gained 7 levels and can now use magic! His magical stats are here:
    Light: ++
    Gray: ++
    Dark: ++
    Mysty gained 1 Benevolence! (4 -> 5)
    Mysty's HP increases to 329!
    Mysty has 7 stat points to spend.
    Mysty has 5 proficiency points to spend.

Mysty felt the current overabundance in magic he possessed. It reminded him of his own home realms. He looked around him, the forest was beckoning him from every side. But to which side should he answer?

Mysty...
    [Went to the Ruins] L30 +20 !20 D30
    [Explored in any direction he chose] %50 ++50

Fyr, Vivian, Pink Boy (Lives: 13, 16, 17)
    Music: Positive battle theme

Fyr moves to the side of the old skeleton and takes out some xylophone mallets he carries with him at all times, and starts playing with the tune of the song. The old skeleton feels massaged and relaxes. A while after Fyr finishes, Pink Boy flails around and encourages the skeleton to do the same. The undead entity before them joins in, remarking how good it feels to be young. No one questions why the skeleton said 'young' when it is almost as old as this dungeon. Vivian stands back and watches benignly for now.

After the dancing and music ended, they all applauded. Vivian asks her question regarding the over-abundance of sapient entities in Plasmatic Reality and if befriending them is a good way to increase benevolence. The old skeleton responded thus, "Well, of course. Non-sentient things are just like you and I, except for the lack of sentience. 'But that's a really big difference, isn't it?' you might ask. Well, our science - or magic, as you might refer to it, operates on more fundamental principles. With sentient beings, you can easily share ideas and feelings. It's the feelings which interest us though, as you can attach a feeling as easily to an object as you can to a human. You could feel grateful about the ground - even though it shows its affection for you in a way you currently can't interpret, you do stand on it. Not that Plasma has gone crazy already within the five months it took to write this update; the ground is not sentient." - Vivian, Fyr and Pink Boy listened with the curiosity of a young child. Eager to learn, and also eager to transcend themselves to greater powers.

>Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian gained 3 levels! Their level and HP increases to 25 (2,491), 23 (1,880) and 25 (2,491), respectively.
    >Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian gained 1 Benevolence! (10 -> 11) (7 -> 8) (8 -> 9)
    >Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian gained 1 proficiency point, and 3 stat points each.
    >Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian gained 1 life! They now have 18, 14 and 17 lives, respectively.
    >Marrowhugger, Old Skeleton joined your party!

Key:
    + = Corridor tile - can move 4 spaces.
    D = Brick tile - can't move here.
    > or < = Speed tile - Due to the insanely long corridors, these will multiply your movement speed by 3 on the turn you touch it.
    0 = Teleporter - takes you to another teleporter in the dungeon.
    G = Minigame - In this dungeon, you fight multiple Cliche Cultists at once.
    $ = Treasure room. Things can be gained!
    X = A player's location.
    # = A pressure plate. This will change the dungeon layout or trigger a damaging trap.
    B = Boss lair - In this dungeon, Guilt, the High Cliche Artist, is the boss.

******************|CCF-***************
    ******************D*******************
    ******************DD******************
    *****************DBD******************
    ******D*********DD+D***********D*****
    *****DD********DD+DD**********DD*****
    ****D0D*******DDD+DD*********D0D****
    ***DD+D******DDD+DDD*******DD+DD***
    **DDD+D******DDD0DDD******DDD+DD**
    *DDDD+DD****DDDDDDDD****DDDD+DDD*
    DD++++DD***DDDDDDDDD***DDDD+DDDD
    DD+DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD+DDDD
    DD+DDDD+++++++++++++++++++DDDD
    DD+DDDD+DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DD++0DD++G++++++++++++++<++DDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD+DDD
    DDDDDD$DDDDDDDDDDDD+++###+++DDD
    DDDDDD+++0DDDDDDD++DDDD*DDDDDDD
    DDDDDD$DDDDDDDDD++DDDDD*DDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD++DDDDDD*DDDDDDD
    ++++++++++X++++DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Cliche Cultist Leaders that we cut to during the last update will now be heard again.
    "You for real, buddy? You heard them dancing with an old skeleton and playing the xylophone with this same old skeleton?!"
    "It's 'flailing'."
    "I don't give a crap! These agents, man, they could be the end of us!" He starts shaking his companion. "THE END OF THE CLICHE CULT AS WE KNOW IT!" When this was said, other Cliche Cultists, including a third Leader began to slide into the view. "Chill out, bro, the Cliche Cult is stronger than it has been in 13.7 billion years."
    "That's not saying much," retorted the panicking cultist. "Our cult is crumbling. We're out of touch with the rest of the world. Even Bill said so yesterday, and he's been locked up who-knows-where for the past god knows how long!"
    "Exactly," argued the third, loyal cultist. "I know it's hard. With the combination of the fact that our enemies themselves are supplying us food, potion ingredients and demonic altars, and so many people have defected towards the Neological Cult, and that our beautiful leader is struggling against the universes' rage, isn't helping. But you gotta stay strong, for we chose the path of negative benevolence!"
    "Or did we?" The first, quiet cultist added. Everyone looks at him funny. "I mean, I still say I heard flailing..."
    "Nevermind then," continued the third cultist. "I know that WE are horribly under-levelled compared to these adventurers, but we still have the Cliche Commanders, the greatest amongst our ranks. If at least 6 of them fight these adventurers, they will be sorry they came here." He takes a deep breath to calm himself, "I'm going to see Mac, the second head of the Cliche Commanders to bring six of his best men to wait for the adventurers. Soon we will have the blood the Cliche Cult was promised all these years..." He left the treasure room through the portal.

These words reached the travelling trio, however. They can choose to make of it what they will. There were many tidbits of information about the Cliche Cult's top leaders, that was certain. Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian skip happily down the corridor whilst thinking of the meaning of what these cultists say.

Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian...
    [Continued forward] +20 %20 &20 !20 ++20

8. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Cluster, Pain (Lives: 20, 14)
    Music: Battle theme

Cluster looks around for a pen. The Shadow Desk watches him with intrigue. The glow of his Lightning Rifle and Pain's Colossal Blade illuminated the dark hallway a bit, helping in the search for the pens this shadow desk has been separated from a long time. After a few minutes of searching, Cluster finds a pen! The Shadow Desk is impressed, but not impressed enough to join you...

Pain takes a swing at the Shadow Desk. It dodges the roll of 94. Pain's blade strikes a tile of the Dungeon, however; a tile that was not stable, and too small to step on by foot. It activates a swirling rift to another dimension! Seeing this, Pain keeps his blade on the tile to keep the rift open. And, since the main wishes of the group of Cluster, Pain and the Shadow Desk is to find pens, this rift opens up to a pen-storage room! The Shadow Desk leaps happily into the rift, gobbling up vast amounts of pens - white, blue, black - before entering our dimension again. Pain lifts his sword off the tile. There is a short delay before the rift closes. The desk seems to be very happy to be in your company now.

>Pain and Cluster gained 3 levels! Their level and HP increases to 26 (2,501) and 26 (2,739) respectively.
    >Pain and Cluster gained 1 Benevolence! (4 -> 5) (8 -> 9)
    >Pain and Cluster gain an extra life! Their lives are at 15, and 21 respectively.
    >Pain and Cluster gained 1 extra proficiency point!
    >Pain and Cluster have 3 spare stat points to spend.
    >Shadow Desk joined your party! In doing so, it recalls the wonders you brought to it. It gains 10 Benevolence! (0 -> 10)

Key:
    + = Corridor tile - can move 4 spaces.
    D = Brick tile - can't move here.
    G = Minigame - In this dungeon, you can try to hit targets.
    $ = Treasure room. Things can be gained!
    B = Boss lair - In this dungeon, Nosenoose, the outlaw, is the boss.
    *note: this dungeon is all 1 floor.
    DDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDB+++DD
    DDDDDDDD+XD
    +++++DGDD+D
    DDDD+D+DD+D
    D$++++++++D
    DDDDDDDDDDD
    *Other note: encounters get more powerful as you go further.

Cluster and Pain are very pleased with their new companion. They were getting very close to Nosenoose's lair, very close indeed. Smith, the Neological Cultist they found a way back at the treasure, wanted to chat with the two friends.
    "Hey, Cluster, Pain, I wanna tell you why I came here."
    "Go on, friend." urged Pain.
    "Speak your mind," encouraged Cluster.
    "Well... I came here because it's the first place I remember when I gained consciousness as a Cliche Cultist. It will do me well to remember the place."
    "Maybe here you may find your true name, Smith," said Cluster. "it would be great if our destination benefitted you as well."
    "Oooo. Explain what you have planned for this homely dungeon."
    "Well," Pain began. "We are here to meet Nosenoose the outlaw, either to have a friendly dance with him or learn about life in the dungeon, as well as what befell Plasmatic Reality's outlaws. We are sure he will be amicable."
    At this response, Smith thanked them both and went deep into thought.

However, they would not be allowed peaceful travel any further. An Anti-Mage Neo-Sorcerer blocks their path!
    Microboss - Neo-sorcerer (Lv 35)
    HP: 5,620 (2,810 x 2)
    Attack: 21 (+6)
    Defence: 7 (+6)
    Speed: 13 (+6)
    Benevolence: -10 (1% Crit, +6 all stats)
    Weapon: Magic's Bane (60 damage, ++ universal magic resistance)
    Description: One of the only practitioners of technology in central Ionia. He is fairly aged, with a distaste for magic grown inside him.
    Skills: Mana Break (passive) Each magical attack cast by the opposing team costs 100 HP. There is, however, one exception that doesn't trigger this skill, but no one knows it yet...

Cluster and Pain were deeply amused that Plasma would throw in THIS big of a Dota 2 reference in the game. However, he seems fairly set in his ways. He would require a lot of convincing to join their group, especially since it has characters such as a magic golem, and a Neological Cultist.

Neo-Sorcerer: "I fear no vile sorcery!"

>The Neo-Sorcerer has higher speed and will go first. He targets Cluster! He rolls 90, 66, 30, 88, 33! After dodging the first attack, Cluster's ludicrously high defence blocks all damage! (again)
    >The Neo-Sorcerer is angry that such non-sorcerous armour could defeat him! A Negative Benevolencer hidden perk activates for him! He gains another turn!
    >The Neo-Sorcerer targets Pain this time instead! He rolls 92, 50, 42, 54, 6, 65! Pain also dodges the first attack! Damage dealt was (60 x 6) x 5 = 1,800 damage! Pain is wounded, at (701/2,501 HP).

Cluster...
    Recruit/Spare/Flee - !100/!100/+100
    Attack - +54 !34 ++12
    Act - Quote Terrorblade: &100 (note: this is a bad idea lol I only put it here to complete the Dota atmosphere)
    Remark on the advanced technology he owns - +33 %34 ++33
    Magic - Light/Gray/Dark
    Summon - Most of your friends are standing by your side.
    Item -
    HP potion - heals for 20% of your max HP
    Superior HP option - heals for 50% of your max HP
    Plasma-grade HP potion - heals all HP
    Soulfire Flask - raises Neo-Sorcerer's benevolence
    Luck-changing potion - Guarantees you'll be lucky for a turn

Pain...
    Recruit/Spare/Flee - !100/!100/+100
    Attack - +55 !39 ++6
    Act - Remark on the advanced technology he owns - +33 %34 ++33
    Magic - Light/Gray/Dark
    Summon - Most of your friends are standing by your side.
    Item -
    HP potion - heals for 20% of your max HP
    Superior HP option - heals for 50% of your max HP
    Plasma-grade HP potion - heals all HP
    Soulfire Flask - raises Neo-Sorcerer's benevolence
    Luck-changing potion - Guarantees you'll be lucky for a turn
    Precision potion - adds ++10 to critical strike

Bissy (Lives: 19)
    Music: Dungeon

Legend:
    * = Air.
    D = Dungeon brick.
    + = Path.
    G = Minigame.
    $ = Loot.
    B = Boss, Old Man Reborn.
    L = Lift, takes you up a level or down a level.
    X = player.

Top level
    *****************D****************
    ****************DDD***************
    ***************DDBDD*************
    **************DDD+DDD************
    *************DDDDLDDDD***********

Second top level
    ***********DDDDDLDDDDD***********
    ***********D++++D+++D***********
    ***********D+DDDD+D+D***********
    ***********D++++++D+D***********
    *********DDDDDDDDDDLDDD**********

Third top level
    ********DDDDDDDDDDDLDDDD********
    ********DDDD+++++++DDDD********
    ********DDDD+D$DDDDDDDDD********
    ********DDDD+DDD+GDDDDDD********
    ********DDDD+++++DDDDDDD********
    ********DDDDDDLDDDDDDDDD********

Fourth top level
    ******DDDDDDDDLDDDDDDDDDD******
    ******DDDDDDD$+++DDDDDDD******
    ******DDDDDDDDDD+DDDDDDD******
    ******DDDDDDDDDD+DDDDDDD******
    TTTTTTDDDDDDDDDD+++X++++TTTTTTT
    Bissy, after a long, peaceful nap, continues down the peaceful dungeon halls. She definitely would have met an encounter at this point. In fact, she did; only the old skeletons she passed claimed they were spectators and kindly removed themselves from your path to give you the speediest travels. She continues down the corridor. It seems as if the more she continued, the more it looked like someone decided to leave a chest full of loot conveniently in her way.

Bismuth obtained:
    x1 TTS Rune: A conveniently soulbound rune designed by Plasmatic Reality's best sorcerers to help the mute speak, by reading the sound of the voice in their head and making it resonate in sound waves.
    x1 Nature Paint: Apply this to your boat to increase damage by 5, and +1 to all stats.
    x1 Soulfire Flask: Throw this at your adversary in a battle to increase their Benevolence by 1, if they should be morally-challenged.

Now, it was time to rest. You were looking forward to the possibilities ahead of you. Including wall-jumping while holding a boat twice your size.

Bissy...
    [Continued forward] +20 %20 &20 !20 ++20

Mane (Lives: 10)

Mane continued his walk down the dungeon corridor. On his way, he sidesteps the first pressure plate and steps on the next. Ahead of him, a block of golden brick slides away to reveal a treasure chest.

However, this did not put him at complete ease. He could feel a presence in the air. Something that was after him. The dungeon fades. He could see nothing but darkness, and a figure materialising. Mane prepared his gun.

Music: Asunder

Battle!
    Old Man Happarition
    Happaritions met: 1
    Level: 26
    HP: 895
    Attack: 17
    Defense: 0
    Speed: 16
    Crit: 3%
    Damage: <ERROR> walking stick (10 damage)
    Description: <error> <errERRORor> <errOr>: Benevolence levels compromised. Targeting threat to eternal utopia. Must <ERROR>
    Skills: <ERROR> (active): Acknowledges the <ERROR>. Channel this for 3 turns, for 10 damage the first 2 turns, and (10 x past Happaritions met) damage on the third.

It goes first. It uses <ERROR>! Mane takes 10 damage. He's at 2,372/2,382 HP.

"What is this? What's happening?!" Your mind started to go into overdrive at this unexplained, semi-paranormal event. To you, it looked as though the old men you killed never really died. That was all you could know. And all you remember how to deal with things - internal, external, was to shoot them. Assuming this is a hallucination.

Mane...
    [Attacked] 8: 100

You'll get your other options back after this fight is done, don't worry Mane.

9. sehn

sehn Baby Auroran

Aug 23, 2017
    Terraria Character Name:
    sehn
    Boost Crit chance, Speed. I'll go south, haha. Also, you people have me to thank for convincing plasma a finalmente revirirse.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Nanobot Lattice
    Dawnlight Ringworld
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Pyro240
    >Vivian continues forward, dreading how long it will take her to reach her destination at this rate. She regrets not installing movement assistance of any sort on her armor, otherwise this process would've been a lot quicker. Oh well.

Weapons crate latched securely to her gear and ion distorter shotgun in hand, she sprints through the dungeon eager to get through it all.

11. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    The Interwebz, Cyberspace
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    Ok so.
    Put
    Attack: 3 + 3
    Defence: 4 + 2
    Speed: 4 + 2 Bissy

Magic:
    Light:++(2) + +(1)
    Grey:++(2) + ++(2)
    Dark:++(2) + ++(2)

Totals:
    Attack: 6
    Defence: 6
    SPeed: 6
    Magic:
    Light:+++
    Grey:++++
    Dark:++++

Ok now continue towards r u i n s

Edit:
    Feels good to magyk once more

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. ClusterMissile

ClusterMissile Nolife Trusted User

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    The Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
    Allocating stat points......please wait......done.
    +1 to Attack, +1 to Defence, +1 to Speed, +1 Gray Magic stat allocations.

"An anti-mage?" H̶o̶w̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶2̶5̶?̶ "I've known people like this, they don't change their ways easily. Something must have greatly troubled this one for him to turn on magic like this. I suppose we'll have to deal with him before we move on to Nosenoose..."

Feeling nothing from the Neo-Sorcerer's attacks, I take a good look at our opponent and his interesting technologies he has. Impressive.

>Remark on the advanced technology he owns
    "Amazing, your equipment almost entirely shields you from the magical portion of the world, and strikes back at it with incredible ferocity! I must know, did you create this yourself?"

How many Dota 2 quotes can Plas fit into this encounter?

13. dog-moon

dog-moon Auroran

Aug 15, 2015
    Male
    Being Alive
    [email protected]
    Terraria Character Name:
    god-moon
    [Continued forward]
    As Pink Boy continued, he had tripped over a small rock, and supported himself with his right leg to keep himself from falling.

But when he had to stand up, something weird happens.

Pink Boy's face falls off, hanging like dead skin from his face.

Beyond his face, laid the expression of a sinister being.
    upload_2018-10-14_1-24-54.png

Pink Boy hurriedly covered his face back, and the entire ordeal more or less looked like an accident at most.

Pink Boy, after rubbing his face, continues further.

14. Eve

Eve Server property™

May 16, 2015
    Female
    Resident sleeper
    Terraria Character Name:
    Eve
    >Uses a plasma-grade hp potion

"Damn... That was quite a mighty blow you dealt there, but it won't deter me!"

15. Bismuth

Bismuth Elder Auroran Trusted User Retired

Aug 3, 2016
    Terraria Character Name:
    Bismuth Seed
    Neat

Continuing Forward, applying Nature Paint to my sic k b o a t

I keep my TTS rune to throw away at the next garbage can I find, or to potentially sell it to some rando

Edit: Nvm throwing away stuff isn't allowed here, I'll just keep it without ever using it

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  16. Glue

Glue Baby Auroran

Aug 2, 2017
    Neet
    Somewhere Ville
    Terraria Character Name:
    Glue
    “Hmmmm....”
    [Pondering is indeed a fun way to spend the time in which I’m given to delegate amongst my inner reasonings as to how I might decided upon the things that need to be done.]

I do believe I’ll use that rune to increase my attack. Thwack time.

In other fairly important news I have decided to decide upon the most exciting movement. Sitting on a sand dune even further still. Gasp.

I hope I haven’t missed anything, if I have just notify me. Hype!

17. Wortal

Wortal Paper Plane Trusted User

Feb 18, 2015
    Paper.
    Norrland.
    Terraria Character Name:
    Wortal
    Fyr continued forward.

• Like Like x 1
  18. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    He used Act II: 100% (it's just act plasma... Just... Ignore it. He doesn't like your "passive" act option. :/)
    He also switched items to Ether manipulation.

*Red wonders how he specified he was not going to use the sea of swine, but yet it activates. He mentally notes if it comes out of his pocket, it will activate period. Tanking the damage without incident, Red feels something that makes him want to attack again (he doesn't know about the leader's invuln).

Of course, for game convenience (yeah he's screwed up, it's fun to watch) Red decides to drop the idea and resort to acting. He then hesitates at the option being too... Cool and passive. So he decides to "visually" make Act II, does the exact same thing as Act I, but sounds better.

"I'll tell you this, if you don't want your to be frosted as well (Ether, in some cases, is extremely cold. Then again this is his idea, not mine!), I'll give you the option to allow me to join your club. Oh! Even better... If you can allow me to keep my benevolence, it will be worth getting said new member... Mmm... Possibly doing what you want, without being detected by the dumb mortals. Almost like a... Spy mission... Eh?"

He says that as he sneakily sparks up some Ether in case things fail.*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.