Treasure bags and potential spam

Discussion in 'Help & Feedback' started by kade, Jan 24, 2020.

1. kade

kade Baby Auroran Polaris

Aug 25, 2018
    Terraria Character Name:
    WellifItIsntKADE
    You will only get the stoned affect and a "You are holding a banned item" message when holding the item via left click and dragging it out from your inventory. You can open treasure bags while they are in your inventory by right clicking on them. You can also continue to right click and open them even when the stoned affect is active. With this someone could potentially spam thousands of items onto the ground in a matter of seconds, causing a great deal of lag.

I found this after someone had dropped treasure bag 3324, and I tried opening them.

2. DarkArtist

DarkArtist fastest thing on the block Terraria Designer Trusted User Retired

May 26, 2019
    Graphic Design
    Maryland
    Terraria Character Name:
    DarkArtist
    Minecraft Character Name:
    currently dont have borrowing family account
    For the most part we already know that treasure bags are banned. /ci can also help however they may continue spamming.

3. kade

kade Baby Auroran Polaris

Aug 25, 2018
    Terraria Character Name:
    WellifItIsntKADE
    What's the point of treasure bags being banned if they can be used anyway?
    I have seen item spams before when there are no one with /ci online. I suggest banning having treasure bags in your inventory at all, like when you have an item with over the maximum stack. @DarkArtist

4. DarkArtist

DarkArtist fastest thing on the block Terraria Designer Trusted User Retired

May 26, 2019
    Graphic Design
    Maryland
    Terraria Character Name:
    DarkArtist
    Minecraft Character Name:
    currently dont have borrowing family account
    I do like that idea, but since I'm always ingame, the most I can do about it is ask them to stop.

• Like Like x 1