Closed ULTRA-HARDCORE - a Terraria story

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by RedCreeper07, Jul 26, 2017.

Tags:

???

1. Hopefully you won't break those promises.

33.3%
  2. Sure, I'm ready for UHC (Ultra-Hardcore)

33.3%
  3. Red... Just no more...

33.3%
  4. Is this even a poll answer?

66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    So it begins…

And this time…

We are going to have a lot of fun…

---===---===---===--

From the creators of the first MBF (Moon Boss Fight), and with the most powerful and- umm… er..

*Crap, I just broke a promise that I prayed to keep unbroken yesterday*

Anyways, welcome to the newest, and most difficult version of Terraria available…

Terraria ULTRA-HARDCORE vFinal-1.2

So, how hard is Terraria ULTRA-HARDCORE? This convenient general changelog can answer that question:

✓ All Non-Boss Enemies will have 1.5x HP from Expert Mode (e.g. Harpy in UHC having 300 HP instead of 200 HP via Expert Mode). Every added player greater than 1 will increase the HP by 1.3x (e.g. Harpy in UHC with 3 players having a whopping 507 HP)!

✓ Bosses will have 3x HP from Expert Mode (e.g. Brain of Cthulhu having 5100 HP instead of 1700 HP via Expert Mode). Every added player greater than 1 will increase the HP by 1.7x (e.g. Brain of Cthulhu having a very scary 14739 HP)!

✓ All Enemies will have an increased amount of attack (1.1x - 1.2x per player added) and defense (1.02x - 1.1x per player added).

-- So good luck fighting a simple Destroyer with like a couple million HP and like 100 defense with only like 20 people!!

✓ Don't worry. There is a new series of crafting stations that can counter the high health these new UHC enemies have.

✓ As said above, these crafting stations can buff basically anything, even armor. Want 60 DEF wood armor anyone??

-- Moon Lord the final boss? Oh please… haven't you forgotten about Luna for crying out loud. Or might the Final Boss be much… hotter *wink wink*

? This is a changelog message

Ok, now with the changelog at hand, now the question is how to join…

Format please!!

*As I promised, no crazy magic god stuff allowed. So the only thing you need to do is this…*

Gender of Character:

Name of Character:

*For the sake of simplicity, all characters will be on Softcore difficulty, mainly because of how many times you may die.*

Anyways, you might wonder how you can do things like getting items, fighting bosses, etc. Well, first of all, there will be turn making systems in place. However, I made it so this system is a first come first serve. What do I mean? Example please!!

*Btw, each of these messages are supposed to be in separate comments. Getting it now?*

Me: Billy and Dave are fighting a Blue Slime! (Displays their weapons they can use)

Billy: I will use (this weapon) on the Blue Slime

Dave: I will kill the slime with (this weapon) and pick up the gel

Me: Dave has a impossible/illogical move. Your move has been skipped. Billy does XXX damage to the Blue Slime!

Dave: I flee to find Justin for help.

Billy: I ask Billy for arrows to shoot the Blue Slime with.

Me: Dave fled to find Justin. Unfortunately, Billy was unable to ask his question and is now fighting alone against the Blue Slime

*Make more sense? If I suspect you make a move that doesn't seem very Step-by-Step, I will skip it instantly. However, if you think you are wrongfully skipped (not shown in example fight), you may tell me, and we can decide if the turn was logical. Also, whoever chats first goes FIRST. This system could be interesting if players want the exact same item. Welcome to Terraria competition with items everyone…*

There will be more details later on. Unfortunately, this will be the last time you hear me, as that I will hand this game down to Crimson, as he will lead the entire run through of Terraria UHC. Good Luck peeps!!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    I'm in, Red. Let's-a go. You've also reminded me to look at your Google choose your adventure thing you made.

EDIT: I'm joining as a human Plasma, 'cause why not?

Double-edit: Dammit Red the WIP choose-your-adventure thing died!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  3. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    Crimson: I am waiting for some idi- I mean, lovely gentleman and ladies to enter this world I worked "very hard" setting up obviously without any help. Look, a Crimtane doesn't like to wait very long... and I don't think this somewhat familiar creatu- I mean fine gentleman will cut it!

*Sits there and fumbles with his copper shortsword, waiting for visitors.*

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Wait, did Crimson not see me because I didn't tell him my gender? Whoops.

Plasma: Well, greetings, Crimson. The name's Plasma. I'm a man of highly excited gas and shadows. But human. I'd like to join you for a spell or two in Ultra Hardcore Expert mode, if it's a pleasure.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I think he DID see me. He referred to me as a familiar looking creature! I'm so flattered!

5. Darkfury

Darkfury Baby Auroran

May 20, 2017
    The Void of Oblivion
    Terraria Character Name:
    Hellbound
    I wont take part of your little game, just the part of collecting the poor unfortunate souls from the aftermath.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.