Closed UNFAIR (Season 1 - Lunar rebeginnings)

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by RedCreeper07, Dec 1, 2018.

Who likes changing rules?

1. I

25.0%
  2. Me

25.0%
  3. Somebody Else

25.0%
  4. Nobody

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    "So, another forum game, eh?"

Why yes... This time, it's different.

Welcome to UNFAIR, the game where you make rules for this game to follow. That's it... But with a twist.

Here are some starter rules for this game.

-- To make a rule in this game, post the rule in the comments below. The rule you made will soon be put into the "New Rules" section of this post. There are no restrictions* to what type of rule you can create!

*Except for forum game ettiqute rules and forum rules. Ask an admin before you try changing those rules.

-- If you believe someone else's rule they created is "UNFAIR", you can attempt to stop the rule from being posted in the "New Rules" by disliking the post!

-- When more than 4 dislikes are in anyone's posts before they are put into the "New rules", the rule is immediately discarded.

-- In 1 - 3 days (not including breaks), I will come along and send a post giving you the "results". It will display what rules will be accepted and used in this game, and what rules have been discarded, hence they will not be put into effect. Then the game will continue with the new rules now in effect.

-- There's a way to win however. It's by getting 3 points! How do you get points? Maybe you should make "rules" on earning points?

No new rules yet! Make new rules by following the original rules!

Oh, and here is a little surprise (and a nostalgia trip for my mbf-ers!)

I would like to newly welcome the Season Goal! It is a new thing I added after the closed beta was finished that is an alternate goal to "win" the game. In this first ever public season, I'm going to go back what I did best in forum games when I started here - boss fights...

I'd like to re-welcome a fellow... "Rock" back to the stage... The Moon!

-=- The Moon -=-

HP: 1000

DEF: 15

If the Moon is defeated before the season ends, everyone wins.

Unfortunately, you cannot actually attack this Moon. You may need to make rules to fix that.

Please note -- the rules can change at any time! Make sure to check the rules often!

I'd like to give credit to some special people who helped make this game possible. These people were beta testers who took the time to test the beta!

@Bismuth - Tester, Proof Reader in writing

@sehn - Active Tester

@Mysterymage - Active Tester

@Elyssa - Tester

@Glue - Tester

If I have somehow missed someone, please nicely tell me in Discord. Thank you to all these people!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. PK Fire

PK Fire Baby Auroran

Nov 30, 2018
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    PK Fire
    My rule is that whenever someone makes a new rule they must include the words "Sans is Ness" somewhere in that rule

3. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    Male
    Retired Lone Hero
    Somewhere beyond your comprehension
    Terraria Character Name:
    Red
    (hey someone actually made a rule. I'll come by with the results sometime Wednesday PST)

New rule: All rules must be in Bold text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.