Closed You must slay the dragon: THE ARCHIVE

Discussion in 'Forum Games Archive' started by Chaos-2, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaos-2

Chaos-2 Auroran Trusted User

Jun 12, 2015
    Male
    Terraria Character Name:
    Chaos-2
    Update 10: You've did it. you've defeated the dragon.
    Wazi: the vision came true and neo has taken 4 damage!
    Myself: As a send off to this (mostly to make way for the sequel coming tomorrow) I summon a copy of every attack used in the forum game to finish off the dragon. I confirm the kill by using a cosmic car key and using the ufo to launch the dragon into the sun.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ending: with the fall of the dragon, the world was finally at peace. Or was it? after the dragon was thrown into the sun, a solar flare happened and due to the massive heat, it plunged the world into chaos. soon after 10 years all signs of civilization was gone and what was left was 3 factions: The Tainted heart: An evil faction based on the ideal of those who aren't worthy shall be destroyed. The Eternal Pain: a neutral mercenary faction comprised of thieves, mercenaries and assassins. The Fleeting Dream: A good/hero faction based on the belief that faith will bring the aurorans out of the hard times. and so begins the sequel: Boreas: a post apoclypse Rp

• Like Like x 1
  2. LEGO

LEGO Brick of Destruction

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Roasting you
    Most likely all over your house
    Terraria Character Name:
    LEGO Greg
    Oh great. You have triggered the Maze Runner. Do you feel like a big man now?

3. Neodymium

Neodymium That one asshole Borealis

Nov 19, 2014
    School. College. Etc.
    Idk, Colorado?
    >:| Neo ANGRY! *Neo merges his two Helix blades into his ultimate weapon: the Deoxyribonucleic Acid sword! (DNA sword). He swings it on Waziooi and deletes him and his ancestors, wiping out a third of the world's population. He then goes over to LEGO and slaps him in the back of the head.* This isn't King of the Hill, LEGO, and we all know I'm king of that, unless you found a way to get to Mars. And Waz gets to die for wishing bad luck on me. -_- *Neo puts his DNA blade over his shoulder and walks away.*

4. LEGO

LEGO Brick of Destruction

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Roasting you
    Most likely all over your house
    Terraria Character Name:
    LEGO Greg
    Uh, there is no mars, I destroyed it summoning him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.