Bad Spelling 0 0
Dumb 0 0
Birthday:
December 31

Share This Page

Profile Views

katiee2705

Baby Auroran, Female, from Victoria, Australia

Probably should have waited longer before applying.. I was too excited lmao. Dec 13, 2015

Nov 22, 2016
    1. katiee2705
      katiee2705
      Probably should have waited longer before applying.. I was too excited lmao.
      1. Buttons The Bunny
        Buttons The Bunny
        Yeah, you're pretty new. I'd wait a little while if I were you.
        Dec 13, 2015
        Buttonus Caesar likes this.
      2. katiee2705
        katiee2705
        xD I mean i used to play a few months ago but that was on a different character
        Dec 13, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    December 31
    Terraria Character Name:
    KatieLoraine
    Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/katie-loraine/
    Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/KatieeThompson31
    I like playing games like Terraria, i used to play Minecraft, World of War Craft, Assassins Creed, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and all of those types of games. I like PC and PS3, though i will eventually upgrade to PS4.

My hobbies include sketching, motorbike riding, camping, eating lots of junk food (surprisingly i'm not fat) and gaming. That sort of stuff.

I'm currently studying Year 12 Step-up, so i have done 3 weeks of year 12 and will be continuing my VCE next year. WOO! One year left of school!

I'm a bubbly person, I'm happy talking to whoever, I'm pretty good at keeping my rage in when people are annoying me, but i can snap. just not often. I'm kind, i try to be there for people even if i don't know them, and i'm just a loving person basically. So if anyone wants to talk or has some issues and needs to let it out to some random person, feel free to message me or if anyone just wants to talk about something random, comment below or send me a message :)