General King of the Hill: Resurrection

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Chaos-2, Jun 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    The Interwebz, Cyberspace
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    > Mysty starts coughing audibly

"HAAAAACK COUGH COUGH HOOOOORKK. Aherm... Sorry bout that. I was eating my memes too fast."

>Mysty resumes eating his daily dose of memes. Everyone here can see a mix of Pepes, Dat Bois, Shreks and a few mp3 audio memes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    A dyson sphere somewhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Minecraft Character Name:
    Pyro240
    >Pyro is still inactive next to a tree on the planet King of the Hill is taking place on. Vivian and himself, located on their ring world base of operations in a completely different star system continue to work on nanotechnological compatibilty with magical runes, and trying to make things more efficient. So far, imitation of stellar nucleosynthesis has been replaced with much safer and more compact built-in energy generation, and the physical exterior has been rounded slightly.

>Pyro suggests to Vivian that he should head back now, and that she should come with him. She thinks about it for a few seconds and agrees, "Yeah, okay, I guess it'd be nice. After all, I haven't even met this 'Mysterymage' person yet! He seems nice, from your description of him, but still I'm curious as to how he's able to maintain multiple equally conscious forms throughout three different areas in the universe. Not to mention the fact he literally shattered all we knew about the conservation of energy with a leaf a little while ago."

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma is hoping Mysty likes this forest. He also thinks that Vivian will get along well with Mysty once they meet because Vivian just learned how the Plasmatic's defy these fundamental laws.

>Rotasma is especially excited about Pyro and Vivian's return. He decides to go on a light forest walk with Plasma to watch the leaves fall around them.

4. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    >Pyro returns, suddenly jolting back to life. He is immediately confused as to how Plasma and Rotasma knew of his conversations with Vivian but answers the question himself. "Oh, right. Omniscience and stuff. Nevermind then."

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    "OOOOOOO, I have hovered back from the crappy internets! OooOOooOOo!"

>Mysterymage is currently high on memes and other stuff. But when he notices pyro is back, he suddenly turns back into his crappy self.

"Well damn, just as he got back, my meme high wore off ;-;. Also, who's that other girl/being/nanogirlbot next to pyro"

>Mysterymage is being too confuzzled, and suddenly explodes! But then, he's somehow immune to spontaneous combustion. He then resumes to ponder the name of the other being next to pyro because he felt like pretending he didn't know her/it despite having read the "above posts".

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    >Vivian is a little surprised by Mysty's introduction.. Simply put, that's not what she expected. "Uh.. Hello. I'm Vivian, Pyro's.. um.. pyro what would you call our relations?"
    "No clue," Pyro replies.
    "You're a big help," says Vivian. She turns back to Mysty. "I guess I'm his co-worker/best friend, if that makes any sense."
    "I suppose you two haven't ever met in person, despite both being the Plasmatic Reality event. I'm going to assume this is from distance?"
    "Yeah, pretty much. Anyway, nice to finally meet you."
    >Vivian seems a little tense.

7. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma returns to Pyro's resting spot and greets Vivian, "Nice to see you in yet another forum game of madness. Except, it's taking a break from madness as we're in a forest," he remarks. "Also Rotasma will be here shortly, I think he's trying to compose a new symphony on his pocket piano organ. Also since Mysty is just as wild as us in the ways of law-shattering, I think you two would get along well. By the way, Vivian, in the time it's taken me to write this post, I made ethereal tea for all of us. Tastes like souls except nothing was harmed in the making of this tea," he mentions, laying out a tray with 5 nice mugs.

>Rotasma is playing the piano organ in the distance with surprising calm and precision. He has decided to serenade the other 4 participants, 'cause why not?

8. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    >Mysty is not serenaded by piano music, as he personally knows a god of music. He then proceeds to sit down and sip some tea, because even ludicrously powerful mages require rest, after all.

"Nice to meet ya" answered Mysty, who having wrote 1% of a book and is currently doing english knows a bit about speech lines. "So uh, yeah, I'm weird. Not wierd, but weird, you know? Anyways, hi again..? Not too sure what to say here, I've always been rather socially awkward..."

9. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    "Yeah, it's nice to be here. I'm not sure how long I'll stay- Maybe I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch for a while- but it's nice here. On the technical side, being able to divert consciousness is a great thing, although it's really weird since I'm not used to it. This is the second time I've ever actually done it, I think," Vivian says to Plasma. "Depends on if I get used to it, I guess."

>Pyro silently enjoys the piano music in the background.

>Vivian turns back to Mysty, "I figured. No offense, of course."

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    "None taken. On a side note, I have something planned for some reason because talking is just a taaad bit boring."

>Mysty begins writing some symbols and shapes on the ground. A hexagram can roughly be identified, but it looks overly complex, almost too much so.

"Just wait a post or two, it should be done by then..."

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Rotasma corrects Pyro on the subject of music, saying it is in fact organ music. But he's happy that Pyro is enjoying it nonetheless.

>Plasma himself has not possessed much before because he is too fond of his own body. He once tried possessing his pet rock. He also tried possessing his entire Plasmatic Reality stronghold. That last one was definitely memorable.

>Rotasma is hoping it could thunder soon, so it can go with his organ music.

>Plasma wonders what Mysty is up to.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    >Pyro accepts the correction, and in turn materializes something that resembles a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher, and fires two charges directly up with it. Then, it starts to rain, and shortly after, lightning strikes.
    "That should set the mood a bit better, right?"

>Vivian fabricates umbrellas for everybody. She's also wondering what Mysty is doing.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    >Mysty finally finishes chalking the overly complex hexagram. It looks at least 5 feet in diameter, and each of the six points has a smaller hexagram on it, at least a foot in diameter. Strange runed letters adorn the outside of the larger hexagram, with a even larger circle going above the runes, but not cutting through any hexagram.

"Phew, took two po-" Mysty had finally noticed he took three or so days to post again. "Well, um. Internet problems and, well, schoolwork is all I'll say"

>Mysterymage had begun chanting strange words now

"Don't worry, this'll only take a few sentences"

>The chanting had started levitating the smaller hexagrams, who, after being lifted off, had the larger chalk circle complete itself. The smaller hexagrams started spinning, while the larger one started rising and spinning as well. Once everything had lifted off the ground and started spinning to some extend, save for the rune words, lightning struck the large hexagram and all the smaller ones, who had grown larger and had made a small stack of tapered hexagrams hovering a half foot above each other. The bolt struck right down the middle, causing a large amount of smoke to appear.

"Oof, took more that a few sentences. I really need to stop being meta, but I'm too far down the rabbit hole to care anymore," ¯\_(ツ)_/¯'d Mysty. "Now then, on to the big wait, or so I hope. I've screwed up my fair share of summons, trust me. I mean, my stat points were all spent in Destruction magic, after all."

>The smoke cleared (finally). It revealed a large humanoid figure with goat-like legs with hooves. It had a black body with strong musculature, red fur adorning it's chest and some part and... it's horns were on fire? And so was the top parts of the red fur... Mysty needs to explain.

"Well, see, it's uh... A Flaming Minotaur. That's literally just it. They're quite common in my realm near and in the Volcanic Reach. I felt like you guys might want to fight it, but just so you know, these bois are level 70 or greater, and judging by the size, I assume this is a level 80... Anyways, I'll just sit back and watch you guys be really mad at me, because no matter how many nukes you throw at it, it'll only take so much damage"

>Mysty conjured a purple rocking chair and sat down. He awaits the actions of Pyro, Plasma, Vivian and maybe Rotasma.

14. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    "I don't need to throw a nuclear weapon at it if I can remove it from existence at the subatomic scale with antimatter-matter reactions!" Pyro points out excitedly.

"Hold that thought. " Vivian pauses Pyro just before he summons an antimatter projection rifle, only to throw a biology textbook and a physics textbook at the Minotaur. It drops dead in moments. The Minotaur is also very cold.

"Vivian, what did you just do, how, and why?" Pyro questions.

"I applied physics to it, causing it to kill itself because its heart was too small and too weak to sustain proper blood flow throughout its body. As with pretty much all mythological creatures, save for maybe mermaids and harpies."

"That was surprisingly efficient.. Anyway, Mysty, you get an A for effort and a B for special effects. I would recommend you make your organic abominations physically realistic next time."
    >Pyro gives Mysty a gold sticker for participation and then starts walking back to the hill.

15. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    "Wat..."

>Mysty coughs... And then the Fire Minotaur is revived?!? How? Why, by magic, of course. It doesn't need a heart at all because... Magic.

"Shoulda seen it coming... Well, I'd also think it would have a larger heart, because I know how that stuff works, you know. I did go to a science exhibit up in Toronto, via internet, of course, where they had the only preserved blue whale heart, yada yada. Anyways, it talked how small creatures heart's beat more often, etc, and how they have smaller hearts, etc. TL;DR, I know how hearts work, and so does my realm, sorta. Anyways, most weird creatures from my realm exist because magic, so don't expect a biology book to work... All the time... I think?"

>Mysty is a little annoyed, because he set his keyboard to french Canadian for a project and is too lazy to switch to English right now. Also, his Fiery Minotaur was quickly decimated by a book! Thankfully, though, he had magic.
    Edit: Soon thereafter, pyro had probably atomically destroyed it, so it's gone anyways...

16. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    Pyro: "But this is here! And no, I wouldn't have atomically destroyed it. Rotasma would've killed it by playing the organ at a volume of at least 950 decibels next to it first. Probably. We should test that. Also, did you know that it's possible to make animals explode by overclocking their cellular metabolism?"

Vivian: "Didn't you walk back to the hill already?"

Pyro: "Hypothetically."

(I'm doing this now with the character things because it's easier to manage, and probably read too.)

17. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Plasma is impressed with the Fire Minotaur. He wonders if it could hug him and survive.

>Rotasma's response to the Fire Minotaur existing is to continue to serenade everyone and it via piano organ. He is very much enjoying the thunderstorm that Pyro created. Because of this, Rotasma goes into overdrive mode! He plays x2 faster, and x3 scarier!

>Plasma puts Rotasma in a time sphere to enable him to play at normal speed again. He is also only x1 scary because scariness increased in proportion to speed and thus is back to normal now.

>Plasma also wants Pyro to stay in the lovely forest some more. He drags him back to the forest, where he WILL spend time in tranquillity with his friends! After he does this, he wonders if he should share the experience of once possessing his entire stronghold in Plasmatic Reality.

18. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    >Pyro, after forcefully being dragged back to the forest, suggests it would be a good idea to make it stop raining now.

Pyro: "All human meteorologists are probably losing their minds right now because of that storm I caused anyway.."

>Vivian is now sitting nearer to Rotasma, enjoying the organ music. She seems like she's calmed down considerably since arriving here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    >Rotasma's music playing has slowed. Plasma lifts the time sphere off of him so he can be heard at normal speed. Both are happy that Vivian has adjusted herself so quickly.

>After this, Plasma walks over to Pyro and sits next to him, watching the leaves falling into his face. These leaves do not burn up because Plasma readjusted his temperature to only 40'C, and not 40,000'C. However, he still looks like a Shadowspectre. He is happy that Pyro gave Rotasma the opportunity to play in rain, lightning and thunder.

>Rotasma wonders if he can resurrect Beethoven or someone of the like from the dead.

20. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    "Cough, sorry 'bout that. I was probably still for a bit, but no matter, for I am ba- Wait, where'd everybody go?"

>Mysterymage noticed everyone was in the forest that mysty had never noticed before.

"welp, if you can't beet 'em, join 'em.

• Friendly Friendly x 1