Hosted The Plasmatic Reality 5.0

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R, Mar 4, 2017.

Are you going to join?!

1. Yes.

4.3%
  2. Yes.

4.3%
  3. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes.

4.3%
  5. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Yes.

4.3%
  8. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Of course!

69.6%
  10. Yes.

13.0%
  1. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    No service
    Gone
    *Sees post*

Alright, time to see what plasma has done to my clone. Thankfully this time, I can use my logic to make sure my next cho-

*Looks through post, and gets disgusted by what plasma did to "me" (aka the unnecessary singing).*

Well... Wasn't that a waste of time. Meh... It makes no sense explaining that mess, that clone is basically plasma's now. But again, why singing... That artists name. I don't sing!

*Thinks about the past, when a familiar group of 4 was singing for a semi secretive living.*

Sigh...... Nevermind.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. CubeGuySquared

CubeGuySquared Auroran

Dec 31, 2016
    Male
    employee of HiTek Labs
    the third dimension
    Terraria Character Name:
    TyrcFlammenElijahDisasterOrAnythingWithCubeInItIfItsUserPlusOrUp
    Minecraft Character Name:
    SquareBoyCubed
    Vivian, today is only the greatest day of the year, Christmas (That is, assuming you don’t celebrate some other holiday around this time of Earth year.)! So great, in fact, that there is literally a song about how wonderful the season is.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Pain

Pain Senior Auroran Trusted User

May 16, 2015
    Tech Mango
    Australia
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pain
    PainAU
    the new guy is cool too, but not as cool as minigames! :D (continue towards the minigames)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R The Elder Plasma Retired

Aug 10, 2014
    Contemplation of nature, living in the infinite.
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Update 5.0 of the Plasmatic Reality is out! Changes...
    >Added a revamped combat system for bosses, which adds your own level to your weapon damage! It will be revealed shortly...
    >Added a system for life and death! It will be revealed soon... but not today.
    >Added a symbol for new structures on the map, .!., to mark places like Glue's sandcastles. 1-2 of the characters may be deleted to keep the rest of the map recognisable.
    >Added a Neutral Benevolency mode, which on activation, does not let you lose benevolence on scoring a kill, or increase benevolence on scoring a spare. It is so far a fairly unsatisfying mode so I do not reccomend it yet, but I may add spice to it.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTT&&&&&N&tt&&&TTTTT?????????????????????
    ????????????????TTTTT&&&&tttttttttt&tt&&&&&&TTTTT??????????????????
    ????????????TTTTT&&&&ttttttttttt&tttttt&&&&&&&&&TTTTT??????????????
    ????????TTTTT&&&&&&==&&&&&&tttttttt&&tttttttt&&&&&TTTTT?????????
    ????TTTTT&&&&&&tttttttt&&&&&&&&tttttttttttttttttt&&&&&ttttttTTTTT?????
    ????TT&&&&&&&ttCtt&&&&&&&&&&tttttt&&&&&&ttttttttttttt==ttttTT????
    ????TTTTT&&&&&&&&&&&&^^^^^^S^^^&&&&&&&&&&ttttttTTTTT????
    ????????TTTTT&&&C___^^^~~~~~~~~^^^____&&&&TTTTT????????
    ????????????TTTTT_______^^^~~~~^^^T_______TTTTT????????????
    ????????????????TTTTT_______^^^^^T______TTTTTT????????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTT_____________TTTTT????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTTT________TTTT????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????????TT~~~~~TT???????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????????TT~~X~~TT???????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????TT~#~~~TTS???????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTT~~~~~~TTTT??????????????????????????
    ???????????????????TTTTTTT~==~~~~~TTTTTTT?????????????????????
    ??????????????TTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TTTTTTTTT??????????????
    ??????????TTTTTT____________________________TTTTTTT??????????
    ???????TTTTTT___________TTTT_________X__##_____TTTTTT???????
    ???????TTT_________%%%____0++++++++#S#_______TTT???????
    ??????TTT____%%%%==%%++++___TTTT__##_________TTT??????
    ?????TTT____%%%X%X%%%TTT+_TTTTT=TT________X____TTT?????
    TTTTTTT_____%%%%.!.%%_T#TT+TTTTXT=TTT_______^^__TTTTTTTT
    VVV==VVV_____%%__X__TTTTT_+_TTTTTTTT_VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVC
    TTTTTTTTTTVVVVVVXVV_________+____VVVVVV__^^^^^^__TTTTTTTT
    ?????????TTTT_______VVDVVVVVV+VVX_____^^==^^D^^^^TT??????
    ???????TTTTTTTT_______________+________^^^^^S^^^^^TT??????
    ?????TTTTTETTTTT_______==_____++++++++^^^^^^^^#^TT???????
    ???????TTTXTTTT_______________+_____________^^^^^TTT???????
    ????????TTTT_____S+++++++++X____________________TTT???????
    ????????TT__________________+++++++++D___==_____TTT???????
    ?????????TTTT_____#####____+_________X____=____TTT??????????
    ??????????TTTTTT_____####___+_______________TTTTTT??????????
    ??????????????TTTTTTTT~~~~~~X~~~~~~~TTTTTTTTT??????????????
    ???????????????????TTTTTTT~~~+~~~CTTTTTTT?????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTT~~~+~~TTTT??????????????????????????
    ???????????TTT????????????TT~~^~~TT????????????????????????????
    ??????????TT#TT??????????STT~^8^~TT???????????????????????????
    ??????????TT#TT???????????TT~~^~~TT???????????????????????????
    ?????????TTTT#TT??????????TTT~~~~~TTT??????????????????????????
    ????????TT##TT??????TTTTTTTT_______TTTTTTTC?????????????????????
    ?????????TT##TTTTTTTT___________________TTTTTTTTTT?????????TTT
    ??????????T##T_______###______###____###____#TTTTTTTTTT#TT?
    ????????TTT####________##__==__##_#_______#____TT#T##TT??
    ???????TT_###_####______#__#__##________#__==####TTTT?
    ???????TT##==##______S___##%#%###__%####%#TTTTTT????
    ??????TT__######==_____###%C##########%%%TT???????
    ???????TT########%######%########==#####TT????????
    ???????TT############==#################TT????????
    ????????TTT####################==#######TTT????????
    ??????????TTTT#########################TTTT??????????
    ?????????????TTTTTTTT#######M#######TTTTTTTTT????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????
    Holy crap, literally NO ONE but Sehn has moved on this map this update. I'm impressed.
    Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Sllor:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:Rolls:
    Bismuth - Went to grow her own crystals.
    Pink Boy - 30
    Fyr - 42
    Mane - 43
    Avi - On her own adventure.
    Vivian - 58
    Agent Storm - Probably feeling too thunderstruck to continue. @SPYHUNTER299
    Noel - 84 (This'll be used when @Chaos-2 comes back)
    Red - 55
    Pain - 75
    Astra - 65 (This number will be used when @Astranium returns)
    ClusterMissile - 2
    Glue - 24
    Mysty - 49
    Gio - 45
    Joseph - Probabaly eating some cunning ham. @Buttonus Caesar
    Cube - 73

5. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Gio
    Music - Tranquility
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qp1ddkvAtY

Gio continues to wander through the forest, gazing in admiration upon the scenery. He noticed that to his left and in the distance, the leaves started taking an autumn yellow hue; this means the Unknown Lands are beyond. But his main curiosity now lied in the Eldersteel Dungeon straight ahead. According to his iRune, severe to impossible encounters live in here, which would make for worthy allies. As he made his journey, a dark blue barrier was becoming more apparent. It had a misty quality, most likely encircling the Eldersteel Dungeon. Through the mist, you saw a figure getting closer, enshadowed but humanoid. It seems a tiny bit jagged in places, as if poorly crafted. Still, it was intimidating in its own right. Gio pondered the barrier. It seems as if it were put up for a reason. He did not feel like experimenting with strange magical barriers, however the jagged humanoid may offer answers.

Gio...
    [Continue forward to meet the figure] ?100
    [Turned back] %100
    [Tried to explore the Unknown Lands to the West] ?100

Vivian, Pink Boy, Fyr
    Music -

>Vivian hits Rotasma with a physics textbook! His Speed is reduced by 4! (22 <- 26)

>Fyr asks about Rotasma's true stats! Rotasma thinks... "Fyr, I can't tell you. Though I CAN say that my true level is 222 and you'll become more powerful once I get beaten, I cannot mention anything else until you fight me in my throne room. I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait 'till you get more powerful," Rotasma sighs. He is thinking of his true power, wistfully missing it while in this form... His Speed decreases by 5! (17 <- 22)

>Pink Boy reminds Rotasma about spelling icup... "I know what you get when you spell icup... You get an Apple product that has gone too far! Damn them and their fancy cups with touch screens inside! What're you meant to do with those, spill coffee on the computer?" Rotasma's rant makes him forget the fight. His Speed decreases by 5! (12 <- 17)

>Rotasmacism Rotater 1 casts Gray Magic on Rotasma! His proficiency matches Rotasma's (+++++++++)! ...Let's say they hit 12 times and beat Rotasma. Let's say he does about 65,000 damage as an approximation.

>Rotasma has 1/90,000 HP left. His soul leaves the body, and whispers, "Meet me in the throne room."

>Battle music ends.

>Vivian gained 10 levels! (12 -> 22)
    >Vivian gained 2 Benevolence! (6 -> 8)
    >Vivian was promoted to Microboss! (x2 HP, crit resistant)
    >Vivian's HP increases to 1,709! (814 x 1.05 x 2)

>Fyr gained 10 levels! (10 -> 20)
    >Fyr gained 3 Benevolence! (4 -> 7)
    >Fyr was promoted to Microboss! (x2 HP, crit resistant)
    >Fyr's HP increases to 1,411! (614 x 1.05 x 2)

>Pink Boy gained 10 levels! (12 -> 22)
    >Pink Boy gained 1 Benevolence! (9 -> 10)
    >Pink Boy was promoted to Microboss! (x2 HP, crit resistant)
    >Pink Boy's HP increases to 1,872! (814 x 1.15 x 2)

Everyone has 10 stat points to spend. Go go go.

Music - A casual Rotasma encounter

>The company enters the throne room once more, with Rotasmacism Rotaters 1 and 2, who have clearly enjoyed helping them fight Rotasma. He is waiting for them, laughing in his Transylvanian fashion. Behind him, Plasma jumps out of the piano organ. Rotasma takes 2 steps back in fear.

Plasma laughs, "Well, Rotasma, I see you've made it back in good time?" Rotasma silently agrees. "And Fyr, Vivian and Pink Boy are still alive! This is excellent news. You're all now strong enough to take on dungeons!" Pink Boy expresses his joy by performing his traditional dance moves. Fyr, though he hasn't yet seen Rotasma's true power, was happy for the fight to be over anyway. Vivian's eyes are imploring either of the Plasmatic's to explain their magic. "Oh, right, yeah it's all for the better for you to know how we can defy thermodynamics with magic. Well, here you go," Rotasma adds.

Magic in Plasmatic Reality is very helpful for all the participants because most of them are technologically derelict, meaning they become very magically advanced in exchange. "But how can magic exist if its very nature defies the second law of thermodynamics?" You happen to ask. Well. As you all know, we have 4 types of spacetime; Universes and Realities, which are what we see with our own eyes; Realities can be thought of as multiverses. The other two types, Dimensions and Illusions, vary in nature. Dimensions contain all the alternate posibilities following quantum theory, and thus are infinite, while Illusions are very different from all of these. There is only one Illusion for every Reality, and they are full of soul energy. When somebody dies in the Plasmatic Reality (which doesn't happen often), their soul is free to wander any plane of existence they want. It also happens to be made of, and give off eternal energy. This energy gets sent to the Illusion; where it can be interacted with any magic user. To help keep the supply of energy brimming, Plasmatic's are also able to give off eternal energy to the Illusion; and also have free travel between dimensions. Which is just as well, because of Ionia's extremely high life expectancy. With science taking off on Earth, how can this be so? Simple. Plasmatic Reality doesn't follow Earth's laws of physics, as we're one of those ones that survived the Big Bang and kept it's primal laws. This article was meant to be informative and entertaining. If you have found it to fall under the category of 'neither' go visit Plasma himself and slap him in the face. Thank you for your time.

>Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian all seem very impressed with this! They look back up to Plasma and Rotasma.

Rotasma looks around the throne room, "There we have it. I couldn't just drop in the fact that Plasmatic Reality survived the Big Bang in the middle of our mock fight, it'd break all the monotony of it!" he wearily answers. He seems a bit tired. The three found this plausible. None of them wanted to slap Plasma in the face. Which is just as well, because if they did that, their hands would be annihilated and instantly cauterised. Plasma could probably make them grow back if that happened on accident, though...

Plasma talks to Vivian (and everyone else) about Christmas. "Christmas is a powerful event on Earth which is also popular on Ionia, except here it's called Plastmas. It was named so because I am the equivalent of Jesus Christ to this world. Furthermore, it is a ritualistic event where people put presents under trees to show respect and kindness to one another," he explains. "Anyway, it seems that you guys want to go somewhere...
    "Vivian, as I understand it, you wish to visit the Cliche Cult to give them better weapons and maybe get them to stop being so cliche, correct? Speaking of which, there's a new second-in-command who goes by Bill, Scourge of the Universe. My visit to the Cliche Cult while you were battling Rotasma has informed me that he wasn't originally one of my Plasmaticism Pursuers or other recruits. You guys can find more about him, I suppose, if you defeat him in combat. As for Guilt, she continues to refuse my requests to tea. That is okay though, maybe if you all visit them, she'll change her mind. Anyway, it's all up to you where you wanna go."

Vivian hasn't changed her mind about visiting the Cliche Cult, now that she's stronger. Pink Boy wished to show the Cliche Cultists his dance moves! Fyr wanted to show them how fast he can be.

"Oh yeah by the way, Rotasma has prepared rewards for beating his secret fight. Have fun!" Plasma says.

>Pink Boy obtained Bloodrune staff! (New augment gives +15 damage, +2 Attack and Speed.)
    >Fyr obtained Icy Electric Blood Gloves! (New augment gives +15 damage, +2 Attack and Speed.) (They're still love-ly, don't worry.)
    >Vivian obtained Bloodstone Distorter Shotgun! (New augment gives +15 damage, +2 Attack and Speed.)

Vivian...
    [Asked Plasma to take her to the Cliche Cult's dungeon]
    [Explored Rotasma's dungeon by herself] (This option will take you back to the top floor)
    [Did something else]

Fyr...
    [Followed Vivian and Plasma to the Cliche Cult's dunegeon]
    [Explored Rotasma's dungeon by himself]
    [Did something else]

Pink Boy...
    [Followed Vivian, Plasma and/or Fyr to the Cliche Cult's dungeon]
    [Explored Rotasma's dungeon by himself]
    [Did something else]

Some sorcery has happened and there are no percentages today for you three.

Mane
    Music - Dungeon (Negative Benevolence)

>Mane fights the Old Skeleton! He rolls 82, 8, 75, 25, 47, 80, 4! Damage dealt was (25 x 6) x 7 = 1,092! Old Skeleton is at 454/1,546 HP.

>It is Old Skeleton's Turn! He decides to grab a Soulfire Torch from the walls! He equips it!
    >Old Skeleton decides to summon another old skeleton! There are now two old skeletons!
    >Old Skeleton 1 uses Spooky Stories! Mane's guard was lowered! (-3 Defense, 8 total defense)
    >Conversely, Old Skeletons 1 and 2 get a +3 to Defense! (8 + 3 + 3 = 14 Defense)
    >Old Skeleton 1 fights Mane! He rolls a 79! Mane dodges!

>It is Old Skeleton 2's turn! He decides to use Purify on Mane! His Light proficiency beats Mane's, with (++++++)! He rolls a 97 and gets a critical strike! Mane is dealt bonus damage due to being a Negative Benevolencer, taking 30 x (5 + 4) = 270 x 4 = 1,080 damage! Mane is brought down to 1/1,010 HP and is fatally wounded!

Music - Death (Negative Benevolence)

>Old Skeleton 2 no longer chooses to fight. Instead, he speaks...

"Mane... The dungeon walls have been whispering your name, calling you for what you are doing. However, it is not too late to turn back on your path. You can find redemption, right here, right now," he soothes. Old Skeleton 1 joins. "Join Plasma's side, Mane, and you'll look back to now, and even your past deeds with no regrets. Being a negative benevolencer is hard work, with little payoff unless you have the skill to fight everyone. Please, join us now."

It seems like you underestimated these skeletons. They have you in a lock. Perhaps Plasma IS right, you considered... But, you have a goal. You know what it is. And it involves Plasma dying before you.

...Oh wait, you have potions. This decision has become easier. But, part of you wonders if you should just leave and attack the city for now. And the part of you that spoke in Plasma's voice suggests giving up the forceful conquest. After all, these skeletons ARE formidable. One of them has a soulfire which you dodged this turn, but he may land it next turn if he survives. However, you could opt to not heal at all, and try to kill Old Skeleton 1 so you can level up and restore your HP.

The choice is yours.
    Fight - +90 !9 ++1
    Old Skeleton 1: 454/1,546 HP
    Old Skeleton 2: 1,546/1,546 HP
    Magic - Light/Gray/Dark (Even if your magic is inferior, it's a good idea to use some anyway 'cause it's basically extra damage.)
    Deceit - !80 +20 (+80 !20 if Dark Magic was used in the turn)
    Act - Tell the skeletons why you want to be a Negative Benevolencer - ?100
    Ask for forgiveness - +100 (It's never too late.)
    Enslave - !100 - The Old Skeleton is too adept at Dark Magic for success.
    Summon - Mane has no friends or slaves.
    Item - Luck changing potion - change your fate by choosing a % type after drinking
    Plasma-grade potion - Restore all HP. You have 3 left.
    Superior HP potion - Restore 50% HP, drink 2 for all HP
    Rift Potion - Disable every option but acting, using items and fleeing for both of you.
    Spare/Flee - +100 / +100
    i love xenforo

6. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Mysty
    Music - Plains

Mysty slams the doors some more. Both the pair of doors and Mysty himself are enjoying it. After they're done, the pair of doors embrace Mysty in a hug, using both doors as arms.

>Pair of Doors gained 3 Benevolence! (-1 -> 2)
    >Pair of Doors joined the party!
    >Mysty gained a level! (4 -> 5)
    >Mysty gained 1 Benevolence! (3 -> 4)
    >Mysty gains a 1.05x multiplier to HP, and +1 to all stats!
    >Mysty's HP increases to 169!
    >Mysty has a stat point to spend!

That was fun. By now you have observed that Plains encounters aren't the best for gaining levels, but they're the fastest way to gain Benevolence. Speaking of benevolence, Mysty was reminded of that Plasmaticism Pursuer whom he lent his own Soulfire to. Perhaps he should get it back from her now.

Mysty...
    [Went back to the City to get his Soulfire Torch] +40 %25 ++25 L10
    [Went in another direction of his choice] ?100

Cluster, Pain
    Music - Dungeon theme - Active

Key:
    + = Corridor tile - can move 4 spaces.
    D = Brick tile - can't move here.
    G = Minigame - In this dungeon, you can try to hit targets.
    $ = Treasure room. Things can be gained!
    B = Boss lair - In this dungeon, Nosenoose, the outlaw, is the boss.
    *note: this dungeon is all 1 floor.
    DDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDB+++DD
    DDDDDDDD++D
    +++++DGDD+D
    DDDD+D+DD+D
    D$+++X++++D
    DDDDDDDDDDD
    *Other note: encounters get more powerful as you go further.

"Oh, yeah, I should probably introduce myself. The name's Smith. Before you ask why, it's because the Cliche Cult erases your memories of your past name and forces you to take upon generic, overused names," he finishes. The rest of the party is sympathetic with him. "Well, Smith, join our cause and we'll help you find your true name," Cluster adds. "It'd be a pleasure," came the reply. The Plasmatic Spectre joins the conversation, "It'd be a good time for me to share my own name, so I don't remain as enigmatic... I am Prisma, and I would still like to be part of your band, Cluster and Pain," she asks. Cluster, Pain, and everyone else are all in agreement. "Yes, by all means, we'd love for you to stay, Prisma. Your Plasmatic' insight will show us the way," Cluster says. Pain chooses to add, "After all, we'd enjoy any Plasmatic' cuisine on offer." The companions continue to walk through the dungeon...

But, a new arrival approaches! A Mana Golem jumps out of the ground!

Music - Battle theme

Microboss - Magic golem (Lv 35)
    HP: 5,620 (2,810 x 2)
    Attack: 15
    Defense: 16
    Speed: 10
    Benevolence: 0 (1% Crit)
    Weapon: Fists of Mana (50 damage)
    Description: A golem made out of pure freaking magic.
    Skills: Magic plant (active skill) Open a void of pure freaking magic under someone's feet to make a tree of pure freaking magic grow underneath them. Deals 600 pure freaking magic damage.
    [Footnote: Does this skill deal pure damage or magic damage? :kappa:]

>Magic Golem draws a few ethereal breaths.
    >Mirage Tumbleweed tumbles around playfully near your feet.

Cluster...
    Fight - +81 !9 ++10
    Magic - Light/Gray/Dark/Wind/Mirage, or use a skill you own.
    Act - Perform a magic trick, involving a disappearing iRune: +100
    Do a non-magic thing: %50 &50
    Recruit - !100
    Summon - All of your friends are on the scene, except Mirage Elemental and Prisma.
    Item - Use a luck-changing potion. You have 2 right now.
    Spare / Flee - +15 !85 / +100

Pain...
    Fight - +81 !14 ++5
    Magic - Light/Gray/Dark/Wind/Mirage, or use a skill you own.
    Act - Perform a magic trick, involving a disappearing iRune: +100
    Do a non-magic thing: %50 &50
    Recruit - !100
    Summon - All of your friends are on the scene, except Mirage Elemental and Prisma.
    Item - Use a luck-changing potion. You have 2 right now.
    Spare / Flee - +15 !85 / +100

Glye
    Music - None.

Glue decided to chat with the Old Man Tribe. He sits down with the older-looking card-players. However, to his shock, the old men didn't look that much older than their young opponents! Yet, they still had beards worthy of Dumbledore. He was pondering on why Plasma misspelled his name again, but his attention was drawn back to the Old Man Tribe quite easily. He asks the question, "How is it that you guys are old men but don't look old?" They chuckle warmly, and one with a mohawk and a long beard replies, "Why, it is because of Plasma's influence. The Old Man Tribe are sworn to loyalty to him, as he saved our great ancestor before time, who was also a personal friend of his. When the people of Ionia declared him Emperor, he shared with us all his wisdom and strength. Oh, here, have a free clarity portal potion!"

>Glue obtained x1 Clarity Portal Potion - On use, teleports the user to within 3 tiles of a place they specify.

Glue thinks that this has ended on too random a note. However, oddly, he finds that he does not mind this contingency. The other old men and young men look pleased. Mohawk Beard continues, "By the way, I'd gladly accept you in the Tribe, but I'm afraid we have an age requirement of at least 77,888 years of age, oh ho ho!" Glue was fumbling with the Clarity Portal Potion he received, only to almost drop it now. "77,888 years? Surely not in dog years, eh?" He skeptisised. "Oh, we've still got old men around that age! You Earth folk may not be used to it, but here, we are in harmony, and gain an extended will to live! Also, I'd give you a detailed book on our tribe, but it speaks of things you do not yet know. Besides, we have shared plenty." Glue, on hearing this, agreed that it WAS informative. Back into his view, he notices the kids with the toy runes making toy demonic sigils. "Awww, how sweet!" Glue remarked.

Glue...
    [Continued to chat] +100
    [Withdraw from convo but stay a while longer] %100
    [Used the Clarity Portal Potion to go anywhere he chooses] ?100
    [Join the kids in making toy demonic sigils] ?100
    [Leave the Saloon of Space] +100

Cube
    Music - Spawnpoint Music

Deciding to defy all other exploration options, Cube lounges about in the Spawnpoint he came from. Up until now, spawnpoints were never described by the narrator; this changes today. Spawnpoints are open areas, with supplies hidden in a few chests, and possess magical enchantment of disabling PvP so long as the player(s) remain in the pink space. However, it kicks people out who have been there for 2 turns. Which, Cube noticed, would happen to him if he didn't adventure into the unknown. While this hasn't been described by the narrator either, Cube enjoyed a leisurely inter-reality travel for 3 hours to get here (also enjoyed by everybody else), while being supplied with portal cookies. So yeah, he's itching for adventure!

>Cube gained x5 HP Potion - Restore 100 HP or 20% of max HP, whichever is higher.

>Cube wonders when can he start to date Plasma.
    >Cube is impressed with the spawnpoint.

Cube...
    [Went to any location in the previous post, same percentiles] (Refer to the last update)
    [Stayed in the spawnpoint some more] ?100

Red
    Music - None.

Red wandered over to the Campfire of Cosiness, looking a bit lost. However, the old men offered him a seat on immediate observation, which he accepted graciously. "So, you want to know where to join the Cliche Cult, eh, Red?" a man with a shaven beard offers. "How do you know my name?! Uh, I mean, yes. Shouldn't be surprised really..." Red remarks. "Yeah, all of us take Plasma's metagame classes. And coincidentally, so did the Cliche Cult once. It is rumored that new Cliche Cultists are coming straight out of Plasma's schools, and have their efforts refocused on all things cliche. How this is done, and how the students make up their minds to go there, Plasma hasn't found out yet. The Cliche Cult have raised a barrier around their base in the mountains that blocks Plasma's omniscience, which is why he hasn't yet learned." He concludes. Red, on hearing this, became a little scared, though at the same time excited; a journey to the Cliche Cult's base sounds like a journey to the unknown. The old men pondered him for a moment. Finally, an old man with a vivid purple beard, speaks up: "You. You are of good heart and strength. You could be able to trick the Cliche Cult into joining them and find their secrets. However, Plasma has heard that the High Cliche Artist has a new second-in-command that is more ruthless than herself. I'd keep close to any friends you have made, if I were you, sonny." Red, renewed at the thought of being young, has his resolve strengthened. Purple beard continues, "If you want to reach their base quickly, you need a Clarity Portal Potion. However, you're not strong enough for a dungeon, although you're capable of handling Cliche Cultists. Perhaps you could gain levels and benevolence here, first?" Red agrees, promising to level up.

>Red obtained x1 Clarity Portal Potion - On use, teleports the user to within 3 tiles of a place they specify.

Red...
    [Continued to chat] +100
    [Teleported away to the Cliche Cult's base right now] D40 %23 &17 !10 ++10
    [Teleported to any other place of his choosing just to psyche us out] ?100
    [Leave the city] +100

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  7. dog-moon

dog-moon Auroran

Aug 15, 2015
    Male
    Being Alive
    [email protected]
    Terraria Character Name:
    god-moon
    [Followed Vivian, Plasma and/or Fyr to the Cliche Cult's dungeon]

i feel sad today, dog died

anyways i'm interested in showing them my dank dance moves, god damn daniel shibidapow FOLLOW ME I KNOW THE WAY

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Manefuel

Manefuel Nolife Trusted User

Jan 3, 2016
    Male
    Studying, duh
    Belgrade,Serbia
    Terraria Character Name:
    Manefuel
    Ha...Ha...Haha...HAHAHAHAHA!
    It's too late now!
    I'm no longer a simple human, you fools!
    I've become a monster.
    Monsters don't need any friends, monsters rely on themselves!
    I'VE DECIDED TO KILL EVERYONE AND I'LL DO IT EVEN IF IT COSTS ME MY LIFE!
    However, this is a good practice round, you've got me all pumped up.
    Say goodbye to your lives now.
    *I choose to fight*
    *I use a Plasma-grade potion*
    *I use dark magic*
    *I attack Skeleton 1*
    *I deceit*

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Mysterymage

Mysterymage Baby Auroran

Aug 21, 2017
    Self Proclaimed Mage
    The Interwebz, Cyberspace
    Terraria Character Name:
    Mysterymage
    Looks like I'll have to continue on my wa- CYKE!
    Just kidding, Imma go get that torch made of flammable souls. Sounds nice.
    Also, I'll pet my doors, because why not.
    Oh yeah, point in Speed.
    New Total (Bc quik mafs):
    Atk: 3
    Def: 4
    Spd: 4

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Glue

Glue Baby Auroran

Aug 2, 2017
    Neet
    Somewhere Ville
    Terraria Character Name:
    Glue
    Interestingly Random.
    [Continue to Chat]

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pyro240

Pyro240 Watermelon Lover

Aug 14, 2014
    Large Nanobot Array
    A dyson sphere somewhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    Pyro240
    Pyro240
    "Whew. Finally that's over. Fun, but a little draining." Vivian sighs in relief following the fight, and is happy to have obtained new augments for her weapon from the spooky organ-spawned Plasma. She slides specific parts of the weapon slightly, which closes the space between the two parallel barrel rails, allowing a slot in the top of the weapon for the new mysterious augment. "Thank you for this, Plasma. Now, do you think either one of you could explain how you're able to break fundamental universal constants on a daily basis?" Following this, Vivian beeps menacingly at Rotasma, basically forcing him to finally explain their magical shenanigans..

Vivian is contented following the explanation and instantly comes up with 4 different ways to exploit that mechanic, if it truely is indefinite. Her face lights up. Shortly afterwards, she requests for Plasma to take her to the Cliche Cult. "Hey, do you think you could bring that carrier ship with us as well? Not like it can't fly to the destination itself, but it'd just be convenient, if you don't mind."

Vivian also assigns 4 points to Attack (10 -> 14,) 3 to Defense (3 -> 6,) and the remaining 3 to Speed (5 -> 8)
    Lore-wise this could be explained as diverting more of her suit's power to the electromagnetic systems of her weapon, her personal energy field defenses, and to her boots' propulsion mechanisms.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  12. CubeGuySquared

CubeGuySquared Auroran

Dec 31, 2016
    Male
    employee of HiTek Labs
    the third dimension
    Terraria Character Name:
    TyrcFlammenElijahDisasterOrAnythingWithCubeInItIfItsUserPlusOrUp
    SquareBoyCubed
    Not too sure where he is, Cube goes towards the canyon in hopes of getting to Plasma, who has an actual idea of what’s happening. He then realizes he can go even farther and decides to do so.
    [Went South past the Canyon]
    +50 ++50

P.S. Answer on can I fly?

P.S.S. Could you put a legend under the map in spoiler form please?

13. RedCreeper07

RedCreeper07 The Last Crimtane Retired

Oct 11, 2014
    No service
    Gone
    Receiving automated message...

Decoding...

Emulating...

======

*While I was listening to the men, my Flaming old man was standing by, doing basically nothing except for playing around with his fire. Suddenly, a little old man came up, like it was a child, and decided to roast a marshmallow near the flaming old man. The flaming old man pushed the little old man aside, in which another old man, which is possibly the parent of the little old man, and is also a chef just to give you insight, angrily approached the flaming old man, and smacked him clean with a frying pan. The reason for a frying pan? Nobody knows. The damage? Plasma's guess.*

*After the purple bearded old man finished talking, I thought myself in pride that I knew I would be able to play by my own master plan. Then I wondered about my journey. Will I need to fight this second-in-command cultist? Is there other ways to access the barrier without using the potion? Is my plan going to cause astronomical problems? Are those nigh-?

I literally slapped myself in the face trying to get rid of the questions I had. Then another question popped up. I thought about it for a minute, and then spoke to the purple bearded old man in a voice that brought attention to random citizens.*

"Before you ask if I'm sounding otherworldly, it's because I am. *Sigh* Look, increasing my benevolence will make me turn into a sore thumb compared to other cultists. The only way I know to get anywhere near a cultist is to drop my benevolence to a negative number. How could-"

I stopped talking suddenly, replaying what the old men said to me. There's a small crowd surrounding the group near the campfire. I spoke again, more evenly,

"Actually, let me ask you this. I have no idea if this new plan will work, but I'm going to ask you for 2 choices. Ok?"

"1. I need someone in this group to join the cliche cult via Plasma's school."

"2. Otherwise, I need to know if you guys know someone who is wanting to join the cliche cult."

[Continued to chat] +100
    (([Asked a question] ?100))

14. dog-moon

dog-moon Auroran

Aug 15, 2015
    Male
    Being Alive
    [email protected]
    Terraria Character Name:
    god-moon
    oh brap, i forgot to set my stats.

I assign 5 each to Defense and Speed.

here in uganda knuckles lay
    never a dull moment even grey
    i would like to tell you about the queen
    everyone in uganda knows the way

yes

15. ClusterMissile

ClusterMissile Terraria Architect Terraria Architect

Jul 9, 2014
    Male
    The Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
    Wow, 600 damage from a magic plant, huh. Fighting that head on seems unwise... Hmm, I wonder if... Hey magic golem! While I have seen many golem variants in my time, never before have I seen such an ethereal and purely magical being such as yourself. But I wonder if perhaps you have seen sorcery such as this...!
    (Perform disappearing iRune trick)

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Wortal

Wortal Paper Plane Trusted User

Feb 18, 2015
    Paper.
    Norrland.
    Terraria Character Name:
    Wortal
    Fyr has got to go fast, and thus silently follows the others towars the Dungeon, his caution weakened and confidence strengthened by the pleasant outcome of the battle against Rotasma.
    Fyr leaves 8 points for speed, the remaining 2 go to attack.

• Like Like x 1
  17. sehn

sehn Baby Auroran

Aug 23, 2017
    Terraria Character Name:
    sehn
    Gio...
    [Continue forward to meet the figure] ?100

18. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Plasmatic Reality 5.1 is out! Changes...
    >Buffed Dark Magic for Negative Benevolencers. For them, the base dark magic multiplier is 6, instead of 3, plus the difference in how benevolent they are, to how you are not. Also, half of your level is added on to your weapon damage.
    >Buffed Light Magic as well. Base multiplier against Negative Benevolencers was changed to x5, instead of x4. A quarter of your level is added as damage, and every other proficiency point in Light magic is also added.
    >The mechanics for life and death will probably come soon, promise <3
    ????????????????????????TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTT&&&&&N&tt&&&TTTTT?????????????????????
    ????????????????TTTTT&&&&tttttttttt&tt&&&&&&TTTTT??????????????????
    ????????????TTTTT&&&&ttttttttttt&tttttt&&&&&&&&&TTTTT??????????????
    ????????TTTTT&&&&&&==&&&&&&tttttttt&&tttttttt&&&&&TTTTT?????????
    ????TTTTT&&&&&&tttttttt&&&&&&&&tttttttttttttttttt&&&&&ttttttTTTTT?????
    ????TT&&&&&&&ttCtt&&&&&&&&&&tttttt&&&&&&ttttttttttttt==ttttTT????
    ????TTTTT&&&&&&&&&&&&^^^^^^S^^^&&&&&&&&&&ttttttTTTTT????
    ????????TTTTT&&&C___^^^~~~~~~~~^^^____&&&&TTTTT????????
    ????????????TTTTT_______^^^~~~~^^^T_______TTTTT????????????
    ????????????????TTTTT_______^^^^^T______TTTTTT????????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTT_____________TTTTT????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTTT________TTTT????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????????TT~~D~~TT???????????????????????????
    ??????????????????????????TT~#~~~TTS???????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTT~~~~~~TTTT??????????????????????????
    ???????????????????TTTTTTT~==~~~~~TTTTTTT?????????????????????
    ??????????????TTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TTTTTTTTT??????????????
    ??????????TTTTTT____________________________TTTTTTT??????????
    ???????TTTTTT___________TTTT____________X#_____TTTTTT???????
    ???????TTT_________%%%____0++++++++#S#_______TTT???????
    ??????TTT____%%%%==%%++++___TTTT__##_________TTT??????
    ?????TTT____%%%X%X%%%TTT+_TTTTT=TT________X____TTT?????
    TTTTTTT_____%%%%.!.%%_T#TT+TTTTXT=TTT_______^^__TTTTTTTT
    VVV==VVV_____%%__S__TTTTT_+_TTTTTTTT_VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVC
    TTTTTTTTTTVVVVVVXVV_________+____VVVVVV__^^^^^^__TTTTTTTT
    ?????????TTTT_______VVDVVVVVV+VVX_____^^==^^X^^^^TT??????
    ???????TTTTTTTT______X________+________^^^^^S^^^^^TT??????
    ?????TTTTTETTTTT_______==_____++++++++^^^^^^^^#^TT???????
    ???????TTTXTTTT_______________+_____________^^^^^TTT???????
    ????????TTTT_____S+++++++++X____________________TTT???????
    ????????TT__________________+++++++++D___==_____TTT???????
    ?????????TTTT_____#####____+_________X____=____TTT??????????
    ??????????TTTTTT_____####___+_______________TTTTTT??????????
    ??????????????TTTTTTTT~~~~~~X~~~~~~~TTTTTTTTT??????????????
    ???????????????????TTTTTTT~~~+~~~CTTTTTTT?????????????????????
    ????????????????????????TTT~~~+~~TTTT??????????????????????????
    ???????????TTT????????????TT~~^~~TT????????????????????????????
    ??????????TT#TT??????????STT~^8^~TT???????????????????????????
    ??????????TT#TT???????????TT~~^~~TT???????????????????????????
    ?????????TTTT#TT??????????TTT~~~~~TTT??????????????????????????
    ????????TT##TT??????TTTTTTTT_______TTTTTTTC?????????????????????
    ?????????TT##TTTTTTTT___________________TTTTTTTTTT?????????TTT
    ??????????T##T_______###______###____###____#TTTTTTTTTT#TT?
    ????????TTT####________##__==__##_#_______#____TT#T##TT??
    ???????TT_###_####______#__#__##________#__==####TTTT?
    ???????TT##==##______S___##%#%###__%####%#TTTTTT????
    ??????TT__######==_____###%C##########%%%TT???????
    ???????TT########%######%########==#####TT????????
    ???????TT############==#################TT????????
    ????????TTT####################==#######TTT????????
    ??????????TTTT#########################TTTT??????????
    ?????????????TTTTTTTT#######M#######TTTTTTTTT????????????
    ????????????????????TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????
    Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Sllor: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls: Rolls:
    Bismuth - Went to grow her own crystals.
    Pink Boy - 61
    Fyr - 15
    Mane - 95
    Avi - On her own adventure.
    Vivian - 93
    Agent Storm - Probably feeling too thunderstruck to continue. @SPYHUNTER299
    Noel - Went off to find some order.
    Red - 22
    Pain - 76
    Astra - 65 (This number will be used when @Astranium returns)
    ClusterMissile - 24
    Glue - 63
    Mysty - 42
    Gio - 34
    Joseph - Probably eating some cunning ham. @Buttonus Caesar
    Cube - 91

19. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    The sun is setting...
    The Mystery Portal has moved.

A seemingly irrelevant aside starring the Cliche Cult

Music: Cliche Cult's theme

Guilt sat on her throne with a look of sorrow. The grandeur before her eyes could not alleviate the suffering. The massive pillars, demonic sigils and sinister-looking chandeliers could not do it. She gazed upon the spell-tome in her pocket - the only thing she had when her memories began. The original spell, now heavily modified in power, brought forth an idea; to challenge Bill to a duel once he was done with editing the Cliche Code. Standing up was difficult. She walked towards the door, only for it to burst open; several Cliche Cultist Leaders and a Cliche Commander were the last things she was expecting to surprise her. After all, the fools were everywhere. The Cliche Commander speaks, "High Cliche Artist! We have abysmal news." Guilt was bored already. Perhaps Bill can wait; these pawns may die first. She opened the spell-tome, and- "PLEASE! Don't hurt us! It's important, I swear!"
    "Do go on. What is it, Mac?" she requests, closing the book.
    "We've spotted Plasma teleporting in from the Ruins! He's headed this way with three accomplices! We fear they are going to enter our castle!" Mac responds.
    "Now... This IS interesting. Why didn't you cut to the chase?"
    "Because we're the Cliche Cult, God dammit! It's our JOB to keep things as repetitive and as excessively drawn-out as possible!" Mac retorts.
    "I KNOW what the Cliche Cult is! May I remind you that it's ALSO our job to cause as much strife in between pawn and leader as possible, so that I may use you as an excuse to test out my spell-tome?!" she responds, in hysterics. Mac, knowing better than to escalate this further, and also because it was part of the Cliche Code, backs down. Guilt speaks again, with minimal restraint, "If Plasma's servants are coming, then that means we have to face challenges. Get Bill ready for the monologue he's been practising for since his arrival here. Get some Cliche Cultists down to the entrance to greet... his accomplices. The Cliche Cultist Leaders you have will do," she finishes, finally happy for once, though she did not know why.
    "And what of the Neo-logical Cult?" inquires Mac.
    "The walls tell me... They are in the Mountains City, in the Igloo of Interest. They are gaining power, but so are we, with Bill on our side. Do not invade yet. Have they done anything threatening?"
    "We lost 5 Cliche Cultists a few updates ago. Three perished at the hands of Mane, a rogue Negative Benevolencer, and 2, including that squad's leader, have deserted us for the Neo-logical Cult."
    "Also..." Mac continues, "There is a strange carrier craft heading our way. It does not look armed, but it is too armoured for our magic to destroy. Even 100 Cliche Commanders won't be able to take it down! What do we do?!"
    "...Of this carrier craft, I have no knowledge. The walls tell me nothing. No premonition. You are free to go, Mac. And if you face me head-on like you did one minute ago, you will die."
    Mac and the other six silent Cliche Cultists left. This left her to her own thoughts. If Plasma was bringing accomplices to her lair, it could only mean one thing. Plasma wishes her to face the past she no longer remembers. The thought of him was intimidating on the highest level. She had been taught to fear her past on the very day she woke up. Once, she had come face-to-face with Plasma. He had asked her for tea. She had this wild idea to accept his request, only to be overcome by her instinct of running away. This has only made Plasma more determined to talk in future invitations. She raised more magical barriers around the place in defence, to protect from his omniscience. Negative Benevolency is indeed a gruelling and punishing path, but this is what she chose. Or was it? She does not remember consciously choosing to kill. But, from the news that she heard today, it was finally time for her to confront her fate. Plasma still scared her. But hopefully, his associates are willing to join the Cliche Cult. Only time will tell...

Mane
    Music: Dungeon (Negative Benevolence)

Mane drinks a Plasma-grade potion! Tastes like chocolate. His HP is restored to 1,010! Mane casts Darken on Old Skeleton 1 Mane's Dark Magic skill is inferior, being only ++++ when up against ++++++! He rolls 95, 21, 25, 78, 80, 90, 93 was rolled. Damage dealt was 0.8 x ([25+8.5] x [6]) x 7! The first hit missed, but the next three hits are enough to send Old Skeleton back to the grave, for 468 total damage!

>Manefuel gained 6 levels! He is now Level 23.
    >His HP increases to 895 x 2 = (1,790)!
    >Mane loses 1 Benevolence! (-11 <- -10)
    >Mane has 6 stat points to spend.

>Mane resumes his casting of dark magic on Old Skeleton 2! The skeleton dodges the last attack! Mane deals 0.8 x ([25+11.5] x [6+1]) x 2 = 409 damage! Old Skeleton 2 is at 1,137/1,546 HP.
    >But wait, Mane's not done dishing out the damage! He puts a few bullets in the skeleton! He rolls 95, 11, 26, 37, 82, 87, 99! The skeleton dodges the first and last attacks! Damage dealt was (25 x 3) x 5 = 375! Old Skeleton 2 is at 762/1,546 HP.
    >Mane uses Deceit, but with his initial roll of 95, he is unsuccessful!

>It is Old Skeleton 2's turn! He picks up the Soulfire Torch from his fallen comrade, and equips it!
    >Old Skeleton 2 uses Purify on Mane! He takes bonus damage due to being a Negative Benevolencer! He is also less magically proficient in Light, with + against ++++++! He rolls a 14! Damage dealt was (30 + [20/4]) x (5 + 3) x 5 = 1,400 damage! Mane is at 390/1,790 HP.
    >Old Skeleton 2 chooses to fight Mane with the Soulfire Torch! He rolls a 4! Damage dealt was 0!

>Mane gains 1 Benevolence! (-11 -> -10)

Being slapped with the Soulfire Torch felt like a hot iron to Mane, despite the flame itself having no actual defined temperature. Was this what justice felt like? He recalls the people and sentient entities he killed. The old men, the Cliche Cultists, the Snow Cloud... and more recently, the old skeleton. First, he felt acceptance and happiness that Plasma cared about him in his dream. Second and just now, he feels guilt for the murders he committed. Now, more than ever, he felt that turning back on negative benevolence would make him happy... But another part of him, a stronger part, felt that if he was already a killer, he might as well go along with it. Also, if he continues his path, he will eventually reach Plasma and fight him for the throne. And after he wins, he will be in total control of Plasma's world... But until then, your dreams will be dreams.

Do it.
    Fight - +90 !9 ++1
    Old Skeleton 1: -14/1,546 HP
    Old Skeleton 2: 752/1,546 HP
    Magic - Light/Gray/Dark
    Deceit - Deceit has a 2 turn cooldown as you were unsuccessful this time.
    Act - Ask for forgiveness - +100 (It's never too late.)
    Enslave - !100 - The Old Skeleton is too adept at Dark Magic for success.
    Summon - Mane has no friends or slaves.
    Item - Luck changing potion - change your fate by choosing a % type after drinking
    Plasma-grade potion - Restore all HP. You have 3 left.
    Superior HP potion - Restore 50% HP, drink 2 for all HP
    Rift Potion - Disable every option but acting, using items and fleeing for both of you.
    Dark Potion - Lose 1 Benevolence.
    Spare/Flee - +100 / +100

Fyr, Pink Boy, Vivian
    Music - Mountains theme
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV-y354mnlc

Fyr, Pink Boy and Vivian said their farewells to Rotasma. "At last, magic is no longer a mystery!" Vivian exclaimed. "I am excited to meet you again in the future," Fyr added. "How did you avoid my hella gay attack?" Pink Boy marvelled. Rotasma said to all of them that it's merely a part of being a Plasmatic', being one with the soul. "Now, onto your next adventures... You guys wanna visit the Cliche Cult, correct? I'm afraid I can't come. But Plasma will escort you. Be sure to tell Guilt and Bill that I say hi too, y'know?" Everyone agrees to Rotasma's terms. He continues, "By the way, be prepared for an actual challenge, y'know? The toughest Cliche Cultists, who still have their natural blood, roam those corridors. Watch out, as they'll be ready to make a last stand."
    "Thanks, Rotasma," everyone choruses, even Plasma. "Your carrier craft is there now, Vivian. Now would be an opportune time to take you all there." Everyone gets ready for one of Plasma's spells...

Plasma warped them all to the Ruins in the Mountains, where they may take an extra-fast walk to the Cliche Cult's base. The snowstorm has kicked back in again, shrouding the land ahead with mist and snow. On the way, the notice an old man covered in red, most likely blood and approached for a moment. "You alright?" Plasma asks. He lifts him up with telekinesis. "Plasma! Thank goodness. I was taking a nap for a bit too long there. I think I'll warm up in the Mountains town. I don't need a heal, though it would have been appreciated," He responds. On closer examination, he looked a bit like a fairytale ice-prince, handsome and powerful. He teleports away from the scene. Plasma, Vivian, Pink Boy and Fyr continue to walk to the Dungeon. Plasma was enjoying the jagged rocks to climb, jumping with massive agility for an armoured entity wearing two robes. The three followed the path he followed. Until, at last, on the tallest spire, there it sat...

A rocky spire that extended at least a kilometre up from where they were right now, wrapped in a staircase. However, the long travel distance did not bother them since they were with Plasma, who boosted them with infinite movement distance temporarily. The peak was shrouded in mist even more than the rest of the mountains. "Heh, the Cliche Cult have outdone themselves this time. Who knew they could have made their base so deliciously foreboding and amusingly cliche?" Plasma wonders. Vivian thought she could see her carrier craft at the top. They climbed. Fortunately, the narrator can spare you a 1k climb, so we're at the top already! The only thing that happened in the meantime was Pink Boy and Fyr wondering to themselves why Vivian could beep menacingly at Rotasma.

The view is impressive... Though no one can see it right now, because of the snowstorm. Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian expected they would be able to see the Unknown Lands from here. The carrier craft that came from Vivian's world was circling the Cliche Cult's dungeon, in a seemingly cheerful manner. No one questions this. It lands next to them. Vivian ran forward to greet it.

>Vivian obtained x1 Gift! This is a gift of fearsome technological weaponry which was planned to be delivered to the Cliche Cult. You should probably find a suitable party to give it to first.

"This should make them somewhat less cliche," she remarks. "So, can we walk right in?"
    "Of course you guys can. They're the Cliche Cult, it's their JOB to leave the entry unguarded to attempt to create the illusion of security. I think all of you will be fine. As this isn't my adventure, I will not be around. I think Guilt will be less afraid of you if she didn't see me. Well, toodles!" Plasma responds. He jumps on the carrier craft and asks, "CARRY me away! ahaahaHAHAHAHAAHGHAhahahahaHHAHahahaHHAha..." Plasma falls off the carrier craft while it flies back to his stronghold. Everyone braced for Plasma's impact, but with surprise, saw him rising back into the sky. He seems to be levitating. He takes off at rapid speed, back towards his stronghold. He soon is nothing more but a dark blue point in the sky.
    "Well then," Fyr begins, "This is it! We get to meet the Cliche Cult! And maybe take one of them home as a pet!"
    Said Pink Boy, "We'll make 'em dance 'till they're no longer cliche!"
    Said Vivian, "We'll gift them with things until they no longer want to fight!"

The company of three were ready to walk through the door...

Music - Dungeon (Positive Benevolence)

Key:
    > or < = Speed tile - Due to the insanely long corridors, these will multiply your movement speed by 3 on the turn you touch it.
    0 = Teleporter - takes you to another teleporter in the dungeon.
    G = Minigame - In this dungeon, you fight multiple Cliche Cultists at once, including Bill, Scourge of the Universe.
    X = A player's location.
    # = A pressure plate. This will change the dungeon layout or trigger a damaging trap.
    B = Boss lair - In this dungeon, Guilt, the High Cliche Artist, is the boss.

******************|CCF-***************
    ******************D*******************
    ******************DD******************
    *****************DBD******************
    ******D*********DD+D***********D*****
    *****DD********DD+DD**********DD*****
    ****D0D*******DDD+DD*********D0D****
    ***DD+D******DDD+DDD*******DD+DD***
    **DDD+D******DDD0DDD******DDD+DD**
    *DDDD+DD****DDDDDDDD****DDDD+DDD*
    DD++++DD***DDDDDDDDD***DDDD+DDDD
    DD+DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD+DDDD
    DD+DDDD++++>++++++++++++++DDDD
    DD+DDDD+DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    DD++0DD++G++++++++++++++<++DDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD+DDD
    DDDDDD$DDDDDDDDDDDD+++###+++DDD
    DDDDDD+++0DDDDDDD++DDDD*DDDDDDD
    DDDDDD$DDDDDDDDD++DDDDD*DDDDDDD
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD++DDDDDD*DDDDDDD
    X++++++++++++++DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

There were no Soulfires in this dungeon corridor. They must have been hidden by the Cult. However, there were regular torches. No one was ahead, so far, though the corridor was gloomier than Rotasma's, which was full of Soulfire torches. Up in the distance, there were stairs. They were ready to face the Cliche Cult...

Pink Boy, Fyr and Vivian...
    [Continued forward] %20 &15 D25 ++20 !10 L10
    [Backed out] ?100
    too much writing

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  20. PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R

Aug 10, 2014
    Everywhere.
    Terraria Character Name:
    PL45M4 D3V45T4T0R
    Gio
    Music: Mysterious

Gio tentatively approached the mysterious jagged figure. Beneath the veil, the hand it raised was foggy. He wanted to get closer, but a strange thing was happening. He was being bound to the ground by dark blue rods, with a similar texture to steel. "No... further," it said. Gio checked the bonds it made at his feet. They would be impossible to break. "You... wish to know more about... Eldersteel?" The figure stepped closer to him while speaking. Soon, it was out of the mist. It was jagged as it appeared previously, holding humanoid form but made mostly out of the same metal that was binding Gio to the ground. "Yes," he said. In its stretched-out hand was a materialising book bound with leather.

The existence of this ancient class of matter was heavily debated for many years before time. Back then, those who wished to obtain it swore it could never be destroyed. Or at least, that's what they would have sworn if they made it out alive. The Eldergies were not always benevolent. One single Eldergeist has the power to wipe out all life. This is due to the stuff they can manipulate, having ancient transcendental characteristics which are bound to either the same type of stuff or anything else that's older than it. However, there is something that changed their minds. But before we tell you this, we will list all the Elderstuff here.

Eldersteel - Has metallic qualities. Unbreakable by those who are younger.
    Elderliquid - Has a calm surface, broken by little. Only older things may stay afloat; younger things are sucked in. Younger things may stay afloat with the help of older things.
    Eldermist - Has a misty, shimmering texture. It is used as a barrier, trapping anything that enters into a stasis. Older things are unaffected, which disperse it.
    Elderplasma - Looks like average star matter. It is attracted to anything younger, using the matter to create more Elderplasma. It is repelled by the mere presence of elders.

So, now that you know how a single Eldergeist can kill anyone, let me tell you a story. The Chaos Period by then has been around for 6.2 billion years. The Eldergies have decided to take things into their own hands, planning to wipe out all life in all realities to stop their barriers from breaking. The Cliche Cult were actually powerful for once and were responsible for most murders, alongside with the Ancient Manipulator's personal cult. However, it was around this time that Plasma succeeded in stopping the Ancient Manipulator, ending the Chaos Period and starting the Cosmos Period. The rest of the Plasmaspectres, achieving their bodies and souls, turned to the Eldersteel Energies. They knew that they were by far older than them, but they decided on a pact. They each swore to make one thing linked to their colour, and they would have total dominion over that thing. They borrowed some Eldergeist spell-books to become more at one with their substance. After finishing, they tracked down the Eldersteel Eternity, the leader of the namesake entities, and asked him to stop, as the Ancient Manipulator is gone. He refused and started to attack. Eldersteel shards were thrown at them. However, Amsator and Amsara blocked them all. Trying to work his way around their defiance, the Eldersteel Eternity tried Elderliquid instead, submerging them all. However, Rotasma and Rotassa kept all of the Plasmaspectres afloat and drained the Elderliquid. Going mad, the Eldersteel Energy tried Eldermist next, surely suspending six of them in complete stasis. Devasma and Devalena, not so much. They dispelled it. The Eldersteel Eternity knew that he would have to use his ultimate tool of destruction; Elderplasma. However, it was repelled by the mere presence of Plasma and Plasmine. Only then, he was willing to listen to their requests. To calm down and enjoy a fulfilling, peaceful life.

And so, the Eldergies took the Plasmaspectres' speech to heart, and set up residence in the Eldersteel Dungeon they had made, to go back to a humble life of playing cards, and defending what their materials were sworn to defend.

When he finished reading, the bonds on his legs receded, leaving no trace of even being entwined around his legs. The Eldergeist that faced him said, "Now... You understand. This place... Not for you, yet..." Gio understood. He was to come back here when he was much more benevolent and powerful. He didn't notice before, but the Eldergeist's face seemed human, except dark blue, with a shimmering surface. It could be the liquid! Or was it the mist...? There was no way of knowing now what it was. He would be leaving now. The Eldergeist bowed and turned away.

You are too near the Unknown Lands to know your percentages...

Gio...
    [Went West to try and explore the Unknown Lands]
    [Went around the Eldersteel Dungeon to head North]
    [Went to Plasma's Stronghold South-East]
    [Went somewhere of his choosing]

Glue
    No music.

"...What? You don't want to join the kids with their demonic sigils and runes? C'mon, ya gotta show your childish spirit," said Mohawk Beard. "Just look at us. We're like uh 300,000 years old or something. And we're alive and kicking!"
    "Oh, and most importantly," interjected Mohawk Beard's adversary opposite, a pretty young lady of 9,000-ish, "Plasma's got a childish spirit too." Upon looking at Glue's face of uncertainty she continued, "You have plenty to learn, young Glue. I have seen your sandcastle and it is a fine work indeed, although you need to become more open to the wondrous world that is Ionia." Glue agreed to himself and pursued a new line of conversation. "Where could I improve my magical abilities?" He had wanted to hone his Light magic in the past and still does now.
    "Well, the easiest way's through benevolence. Each point in benevolence you've got gives you an extra proficiency point in magic. I haven't seen you do that yet, Glue." She remarked.
    "How are you folk able to live for so long without getting bored of life?"
    "Boredom? It does not exist here," replied Mohawk Beard. "Except if you're a Negative Benevolencer; they are satisfied with little." On hearing this, Glue recalled vague memories of Mane saying he'd kill him, and that he, in turn, would be purified with Light magic. He shuddered at the thought. His companions must've noticed because they were bringing him gifts at this very moment!

Glue obtained...
    x2 Mystery Portal Potion
    x2 Luck-changing potion
    x1 Windy Stick (Apply this to your stick to gain +5 damage and +3 Speed)'

This increased Glue's resolve. He must become stronger. Only then he can build the best sandcastles. Or if not with sand, then with rock, dirt, snow or maybe leaves. And he'll also build his strength along the way.

Glue gained 2 levels! He's at Level 14 now. He's got 379 x 1.05 = 398 HP.
    Glue gained 1 Benevolence! (3 -> 4)
    Glue has 4 magical proficiency points to spend!
    Glue has 2 stat points to spend.

Glue thinks he's stayed enough. It was getting dark, after all. He must go out. He thanked the Old Man Tribe and the younger men and women for chatting with him, and embraced the cool desert evening air.

Glue...
    [Left the Saloon of Space, and chose a direction of travel (and maybe a destination too)] +15 %15 &15 !15 D15 L15 ++10
    [Asked the kids for a rune, and then did the above choice]

Red
    No music.

"Pffft, that's a good one, Red..."
    "I wonder if you should become a comedian..."
    "Your content is pure GOLD!"

The entire Campfire of Cosiness was laughing their heads off at Red's mere suggestion to become a Negative Benevolencer. He didn't see what was so funny, as, in his old life, he enjoyed merciless killing, particularly in King of the Hill. But, in this world, he felt the pull to do the right thing more strongly. Little did he know it, but he would drop this nuance of being a Negative Benevolencer. Purple beard spoke, "There are only a few ways to go from positive benevolence to negative benevolence... One of them is done by a ritual with the Cliche Cult. Another method is by becoming heavily influenced by a powerful Negative Benevolencer. The last one known is being possessed. All are bad for your health, in any case, Red. You best stay away from that path, and listen to your elders and Plasma, okay? Otherwise, we will do our best to bring you back to positive benevolency, which is far easier by comparison. Also, we know someone willing to join the Cliche Cult... It's you, Red."

This was true. Perhaps things can be done differently than he imagined them after all... He checked his iRune. There, he noticed the Mountains dungeon occupied already. The dungeon where Plasma said the Cliche Cult would live. Whoever was there, he would be unable to tell, unless he read everyone else's posts. Purple Beard seemed to be deep in thought. Evidently, he was trying to help you further.
    "Oh! Plasma's got a school here. It's also conveniently getting dark, an optimal and really cliche time for Cliche Cult abductions. Say, you look like a kid enough, Red. You look fit to take on some cultists if you wanted. The Cliche Cult judge by appearance, and I'd say they'd be caught off guard. You can also feign to be a negative benevolencer as well..."
    Red looked a bit apprehensive at hearing he must do this. But purple beard reassured him, "The Cliche Cult only read your benevolence when they're worshipping - or trying to worship. They won't bother what benevolence you are if you meet them in a school."
    "But-"
    "Best of fortune, young Red. Follow your heart." Red, recognising the dismissal, left the Campfire with a certain satisfaction. He was going to meet more of the Cliche Cult, to see if he can get any info out of them about Plasma or whomever else he wanted. Or to join them.

Red...
    [Went to Plasma's local meta-game school] ?100
    [Teleport straight to the Cliche Cult's dungeon] D40 %23 &17 !10 ++10
    [Went back to Purple Beard and the rest of the Campfire of Cosiness] ?100
    [Went somewhere else chosen by him, away from the city]

Cube
    Music: Battle Theme

Cube began his adventure on the plains! The canyon he crossed to get there was bathed in red light. He recalls many fissures full of lava. Perhaps he would return some other time. The plains, on the other hand, were practically calling him to explore them. Although the sun was setting, for him it could as well have been rising. However, there was an elder presence watching him... An old man sneaks up behind him in slippers!

Old man (Lv 1)
    HP: 50
    Attack: 1 (+1)
    Defense: 1
    Speed: 2 (+2)
    Benevolence: 2 (Crit strike: 3%)
    Description: Misread the message to go to Plasma's old man simulator and ended up here instead.
    Weapon: Wooden walking stick (Damage: 5)
    Skills:
    Wise (Passive) - Having travelled every corner of Plasma's world, you gain twice your current speed and attack.

Name and gender: Cube(GuySquared), male
    Personality: Insane, nonsensical, comical, friendly, odd, weird, strange, any other synonym to weird, and 400% dead inside
    Goal: I don’t know have fun?

Level: 0
    HP: 100
    Attack: 3
    Defense: 2
    Speed: 1
    Benevolence: 0 (1% Crit)
    Starter weapon: Vortex Bearer w/ Luminite Rounds (10 damage)
    Inventory:
    x5 HP potion - Restore 100 HP or 20% max HP, whichever is higher.

Cube turns to face the old man. Gripping his vortex bearer, he let out a loud roar, as if trying to assert dominance. The old man chuckles to himself. He asks Cube if he'd like to give him a hot massage. Cube instantly recoiled with an "Ew, I'm not homo!" but inside, wondered if it'd actually be a good idea. After all, he was thoroughly jaded from his life on Earth; perhaps it could be better in Plasmatic Reality. It's not like he had any dignity to lose.

Cube...
    Fight - +75 !24 ++1
    Magic - Cube doesn't know magic yet.
    Act - Agree to the hot massage - %100
    Refuse to give the hot massage - !100
    Summon - Cube is foreva alone :'c (though prob not for long)
    Item - Use a HP potion while already at full HP
    Recruit/Spare/Flee - !100 / !100 / +100

Mysty
    Music: City exploration

Mysty took a lovely stroll back to the city. He pets the doors which were folding after him, which promptly purr. Waiting for him was the Plasmaticism Pursuer he met a few pages ago. Her hands were full of Soulfire torches.

>Mysty obtained x1 Soulfire Torch!

"Yeah... it seems like our leader, Michael, has found a new store of Soulfires, so we're ready should Mane decide to invade. Though, it seems pretty unlikely so far, due to recent sources suggesting he's in the Dungeon east of us. Thanks anyway, Mysty."

>Mysty gained 3 levels! His HP is now at 225.
    >Mysty gained 1 Benevolence! (4 -> 5)
    >Mysty has 3 stat points to spend.

The Plasmaticism Pursuer walks away with a cheerful wave at Mysty. He returns it. Now, where should he go? The city could definitely be explored some more. But Mysty also just wanted to meet more doors. Where should he go? The world was certainly a large one.

[Went to the Forest North] +30 %24 &16 !10 ++20
    [Went to the Forest South-West] +33 %34 ++33
    [Went to the Dungeon East where Mane is] +25 &20 !15 D20 L10 ++10
    [Went South to the Canyon] +20 %30 &20 ++10 !19 X1

Cluster, Pain
    Music: Dungeon exploration

Cluster looks at his iRune. The iRune looks back at him. It knows what to do. A button pops up on the screen, saying "Health and safety information on disappearing iRunes." Cluster, in disbelief, scrolled down. He checked with Pain, who was following the same instructions and was now reading the 100-or-so pages worth of health and safety in regards to disappearing iRunes. None of it even seemed relevant, but they read on. On the 100th page, the following words appeared: "LOL JUST A PRANK BRO/SIS, NONE OF THAT WAS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT NOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR IRUNE DISAPPEAR"

...For Cluster and Pain, reading all that health and safety reminded them of how long Plasma takes to write these posts. For Pain, it was also a reminder of how long it takes HIM to post.

>Both the iRunes disappear!

The Magic Golem seems very impressed. "In... credible. You... survive... legal information. Worthy... cause..."

>Cluster and Pain spare the Magic Golem! He joins the party!
    >Cluster and Pain gain 3 levels! They're both at Level 26 and have 3 stat points to spend.
    >Cluster and Pain gained a proficiency point in all base magic!
    >Cluster and Pain gained 1 Benevolence! (7 -> 8) (4 -> 5)
    >Cluster and Pain's HP increases to 1,191 x 2 x 1.05 = 2,501 HP!
    >Cluster and Pain gained a level bonus! They will now learn magic through the weapon augments they have obtained and will obtain!
    >Cluster and Pain need to know more magicks to learn Mana Manipulation. It will be learned on learning Nature Magic.

Key:
    G = Minigame - In this dungeon, you can try to hit targets.
    B = Boss lair - In this dungeon, Nosenoose, the outlaw, is the boss.
    *note: this dungeon is all 1 floor.
    DDDDDDDDDDD
    DDDDDB+++DD
    DDDDDDDD++D
    +++++DXDD+D
    DDDD+D+DD+D
    D$++++++++D
    DDDDDDDDDDD
    *Other note: encounters get more powerful as you go further.

Cluster and Pain mover further ahead 4 tiles, thanks to a new update which allows you to move tiles after fighting. Soon, the Minigames will come. Pain was excited to return, especially as he had been hailed a hero of splitting targets in half...

"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Skeletons and spectres! We have our human Champion back with us!" a Mirage Tumbleweed announced, to the response of wild cheers from other onlookers. When Pain was here for the first time, he saw only mirage tumbleweeds and old skeletons. Now, magic golems joined the crowd, along with desks made of pure shadow, who alone were foreign encounters to both of them. Frankly, he was impressed with Ionia's biodiversity. The Mirage Tumbleweed continues, "You remember how to play, don't you? Just throw anything at the targets, whether it be bullets, swords or anything. If the target splits, you win! Our prizes now are some augments from other biomes. Best of luck to you and your new companion, Pain!" The crowd continues to cheer. Pain's strong will and energy kick in again, letting him focus...

>Pain's accuracy increases by 15%!

Cluster was not intimidated by the targets, either. He thinks of the best way he can split them...

The percentages have hidden themselves...

Pain:
    [Used the sword to split the target, just like old times]
    [Try the gun this time]
    [Used the Accuracy Spell he got from his last time here]

Cluster:
    [Used the gun on the floor to shoot]
    [Used his own Lightning Rifle to split the target]
    [Tried to show mercy to the target]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1